House Dem buys cannabis stock.....pushes national legalization.

Nothing to see here....move along.

Kelly Loeffler, David Perdue, Richard Burr and the rest of the Republicans said it was okay.
what did they invest in while they were legislating on it??

Then why are all the cannabis stocks down today?

You’re not smart.
Are you really so stupid you don’t see the problem here?

Nevermind.....
Please link to your disapproving posts when Republicans were doing it.

Start with the Trump-pardoned Collins of New York. :auiqs.jpg:
I have no problem with Biden pardoning this guy if he is convicted. This seems like a clear violation the STOCK Act, that had to be created after 60 Mins exposed how Nancy P was getting rich on the stock market from the information she gathered as a member of Congress.

Section 18[edit]
Amends the federal criminal code to subject to a fine or imprisonment of up to 15 years, or both, as well as possible disqualification from holding federal office, certain covered government persons, in addition to Member of Congress and congressional employees, who with the intent to influence, on the basis of partisan political affiliation, an employment decision or employment practice of any private entity: (1) takes or withholds, or offers or threatens to take or withhold, an official act; or (2) influences, or offers or threatens to influence, the official act of another. Extends the meaning of "covered government person" (currently restricted to Members of Congress and congressional employees) to include the President, Vice President, an employee of the U.S. Postal Service or the Postal Regulatory Commission, or any other executive branch employee.

While I don't like the fact that he bought stock in cannabis while he was legislating for it's legalization..................

I DO like the fact that he's pushing for legalization.

Plants aren't drugs y'all....................they're plants. And marijuana does more benefit than harm.

It is so nice how they write themselves out of the law so they can do this insider trading bullshit, but then blame Martha Stewert(who didnt do insider trading) for doing it. When will enough, be enough. I guess the prog slaves are okay with this, just as long as they get their $1,400 one time check this year..

Buy stock in anything Obama signs with because it's going to be popular.
He knew that COVID was gonna drop and signed a deal with Netflix before all of the theaters were shut down...probably permanently. Now Netflix is doing better than Paramount Studios.
Obama always seems to know what's coming......apparently.

Buy stock in anything Obama signs with because it's going to be popular.
He knew that COVID was gonna drop and signed a deal with Netflix before all of the theaters were shut down...probably permanently. Now Netflix is doing better than Paramount Studios.
Obama always seems to know what's coming......apparently.
At 19 trillion dollars of Debt, when the economy tanks, i got dibs on the brown turd...All SS will head home to protect their own families...I know where that shithead lives...

Is
Then why are all the cannabis stocks down today?

You’re not smart.
Are you really so stupid you don’t see the problem here?

Nevermind.....
Please link to your disapproving posts when Republicans were doing it.

Start with the Trump-pardoned Collins of New York. :auiqs.jpg:
that the best ya got?

Thanks for confirming you really are that stupid.
What more do I need?

Forum List

Back