House Capitol Attack Panel Ready To Urge Prosecution Of trump Aides, Says Schiff

By nut jobs you mean Dem leaders in congress. There that's been corrected.
MEMBERS...not leaders. Congress has lots of those. Louis Gomert and Paul Gosar come to mind as well as MTG and Boebert

There...corrected

By nut jobs you mean Dem leaders in congress. There that's been corrected. And those Dem leaders in congress continued to call for Trumps impeachment after he was sworn in. They battered Pelosi non stop demanding impeachment. She pushed back for a while but more and more Dems in congress wanted him impeached on something, anything.
Pelosi never did that until Trump abused power with ukraine phone call.

In 2017, Al Green called for Trump's impeachment, but was cut off..

I'm glad to read that the Jan 6th committee will not tolerate the trump games.

I hope that they do refer those who snub their noses at our justice system to the DOJ and I hope the DOJ prosecutes them to the fullest extent of the law.

A subpoena isn't a suggestion or up to debate or only optional. It's a legal order that people must comply.

Schiff? isn't that the guy that was caught in more lies then even Obama?

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Coup my ass. Good Lord are you lefty loons stupid.

I'm glad to read that the Jan 6th committee will not tolerate the trump games.

I hope that they do refer those who snub their noses at our justice system to the DOJ and I hope the DOJ prosecutes them to the fullest extent of the law.

A subpoena isn't a suggestion or up to debate or only optional. It's a legal order that people must comply.

Sounds like a desperate attempt to distract from Putin and Xi's Butt Puppet Moron, Faux Xiden.
rofl-rolling.gif

Are you fucking kidding?

Have you forgotten the YEARS of BENGHAZI !!! investigation?

The Benghazi situation wasn't just ONE investigation.

It was investigations, plural.

The republicans had SEVEN Benghazi investigations.

When one ended showing no crimes, they started another one.

All in their attempt to destroy her with the public and it worked.

Now the same republicans have a problem with investigating the insurrection on our capitol.

I don't recall any democrat telling the seven investigations to pound sand and defied a subpoena.

Unlike the republican's endless seven investigations into Benghazi, there are actually real crimes in regard to the insurrection on our capitol.

The trumpsters somehow think that they are entitled to thumb their noses at laws they don't like while simultaneously insisting that Americans obey all laws that they do like. Interesting. If these people planned or assisted in the Jan. 6 attack on Congress, and refuse to do their duty to their nation, handcuffs and jail cells should await them. They are traitors.
you forgot about the kananaugh hearings, right?

You need to avoid yourself.

Planning the insurrection, of course. You don't think Trump appointed Kash Patel and two other unqualified toadies to top jobs at the Pentagon, right after Joe Biden's election was confirmed by the Secretaries of State, without good reason do you? They were there to keep the National Guard away from the Capitol.
How much do the chinese pay you to spew this horse poo?

Funny how they never care for investigative Committees looking into Democrat failures and scandals, into domestic terrorists supported and bailed out by Democrats whole they destroyed minority-owned businesses, torched communities, and racked up billions in damages...of fucked up withdrawals that resulted in dead Anericans, dead US Aid workers, dead children, and hundreds of allies & Aneticans left behind...or criminal laptops that expose a compromised criminal President or conflict of interest between his son & the CCP....
They need to haul Jim Jordan's ass up in front of that committee & explain under oath his phone calls with Trump that day as the mob was rioting.

Let's see if tough giy Jordan is man enough to testify. Let's see if all those swine have the courage of their convictions. We know Trump doesn't.

Forum List

Back