House Capitol Attack Panel Ready To Urge Prosecution Of trump Aides, Says Schiff

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm glad to read that the Jan 6th committee will not tolerate the trump games.

I hope that they do refer those who snub their noses at our justice system to the DOJ and I hope the DOJ prosecutes them to the fullest extent of the law.

A subpoena isn't a suggestion or up to debate or only optional. It's a legal order that people must comply.

I hope that they do refer those who snub their noses at our justice system to the DOJ and I hope the DOJ prosecutes them to the fullest extent of the law.

A subpoena isn't a suggestion or up to debate or only optional. It's a legal order that people must comply.

Judith Miller spent 85 days in jail during the Bush Admin for refusing to testify.

Lock em up

Last edited:
trump and his filthy minions have thumbed their noses at our laws for too long. Time to get tough. The American People have a right to know exactly what transpired on Jan. 6 and in the days leading up to it. If the attack on Congress and the Constitution was a coup attempt, it must be known and the conspirators punished. If the U.S. was a banana republic, they would be taken out and shot and trump would be hanging upside down like Mussolini.

They are going to have to kill Trump to get rid of him. Of course, you will have no problem with that because you have already condoned the murder of an unarmed woman for political gain.
What "murder"? The woman was shot while actively attacking the U.S. Government during the performance of a duty required by the U.S. Constitution. She wasn't just walking down the street minding her own business. You have to have seen the video of the attack. And don't go babbling about "BLM" or "antifa." Whoever they are, they did not attack the United States Government in operation.

Judith Miller spent 85 days in jail during the Bush Admin for refusing to testify.

Lock em up

Susan McDougal spent 18 months in prison for contempt of court because she refused to answer questions about whitewater.

There are many precedents of people going to court for ignoring subpoenas and refusing to answer questions.

The trump people should be no different if they try to ignore legal subpoenas.

Susan McDougal spent 18 months in prison for contempt of court because she refused to answer questions about whitewater.

There are many precedents of people going to court for ignoring subpoenas and refusing to answer questions.

The trump people should be no different if they try to ignore legal subpoenas.
The trumpsters somehow think that they are entitled to thumb their noses at laws they don't like while simultaneously insisting that Americans obey all laws that they do like. Interesting. If these people planned or assisted in the Jan. 6 attack on Congress, and refuse to do their duty to their nation, handcuffs and jail cells should await them. They are traitors.

Russia Russia Russia

1633900390860.png

What "murder"? The woman was shot while actively attacking the U.S. Government during the performance of a duty required by the U.S. Constitution. She wasn't just walking down the street minding her own business. You have to have seen the video of the attack. And don't go babbling about "BLM" or "antifa." Whoever they are, they did not attack the United States Government in operation.
Bullshit. She did nothing to warrant being shot. Your bullshit does not fly. Our system of government or Congress members were ever in danger. They had been evactuated because of a bomb threat, traitor.

They've been "urging" it since Jan 6, you fucking NAZI douchebag.

Prosecutes them for what?

Forum List

Back