Hot Mic Catches Vivek Ramaswamy Peeing During Livestream on X Spaces with Elon Musk (AUDIO)

Now, that's what I call a Livestream.:auiqs.jpg:
Zing!

2ed8e46c-de2b-4e4f-a02b-8afddc3dc4af_text.gif

Lol How embarrassing for the little non-natural born Citizen who wants to subvert Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution. Nevertheless, how stupid can you be by not muting your phone before taking a piss?

When you gotta go you gotta go.

It is called "Biology".

I like ol' Ramaswamy. If he proves to be sincere in his assertions...the guy is going to go places.

I hope President Trump finds a place in his cabinet for Ramaswamy's mettle to be tested so we can discern the courage of his convictions.
The only place he's going to is oblivion. Before he decided to run no one knew if he even had a pulse. Soon, no one will give a shit whether he does or doesn't.

Because he's a CLOWN.

Bye Bye, Vivek. You had your 15 minutes of fame.

The only place he's going to is oblivion. Before he decided to run no one knew if he even had a pulse. Soon, no one will give a shit whether he does or doesn't.

Because he's a CLOWN.

That's what we said about Obama.

Poor guy. He's had to deal with death threats and his privacy being invaded.

Because he's a CLOWN.

The Democrats know who they really fear.

They know Trump can never get to 50%.

They know Vivek can get to 60%, and that calling him

racist
white nationalist
white supremacist

won't work....

Forum List

Back