Hot Mic Catches Vivek Ramaswamy Peeing During Livestream on X Spaces with Elon Musk (AUDIO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Lol How embarrassing for the little non-natural born Citizen who wants to subvert Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution. Nevertheless, how stupid can you be by not muting your phone before taking a piss?

Why is this of import?

Lol How embarrassing for the little non-natural born Citizen who wants to subvert Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution. Nevertheless, how stupid can you be by not muting your phone before taking a piss?

There was a politician awhile back who had his mic on and he dropped a deuce, releasing a great deal.of gas in the process whiple dozens of.people heard him at a public event. When he was told.by his.coworker upon his return he just laughed. It was in the U.S or Canada for sure it must be vital.someewhere.

Biden does this all the time. You just can’t hear it because it gets absorbed by his Depends.
D0B717~1.JPG

Now, that's what I call a Livestream.:auiqs.jpg:

He was born in Cincinnati.

I like ol' Ramaswamy. If he proves to be sincere in his assertions...the guy is going to go places.

I hope President Trump finds a place in his cabinet for Ramaswamy's mettle to be tested so we can discern the courage of his convictions.

Well it was Livestream.....

Forum List

Back