Hospital Won't Back Obama Birth Claim

I'm not reading all 28 pages now... is there a link to the letter on the hospital website? I've looked and can't seem to find it.

A link to the letter?

I don't know about the hospital web site. I can get you a link to the letter being read at the Hospital.
Actually, there is a video link on the hospital web site.

Kapi' olani Health Foundation | The Centennial Dinner 1/24/09

it is near the end of the first video.

Thanks. I just found that. What he's reading doesn't match the letter in the OP, though.

I haven't listened and read at the same time.

At any rate, it was announced, at the Hospital, that Obama was born there.

A link to the letter?

I don't know about the hospital web site. I can get you a link to the letter being read at the Hospital.

Thanks. I just found that. What he's reading doesn't match the letter in the OP, though.
I haven't listened and read at the same time.

At any rate, it was announced, at the Hospital, that Obama was born there.
Yup.

It doesn't matter. No amount of proof will ever satisfy the troofers. Like all conspiracy kooks, any evidence against them just convinces them in their feeble little minds that they were right all along.

Last edited:
health bureau STATISTICS, upper left on the ad

births, marriages and deaths

the state of hawaii ran the ad for HAWAIIAN BIRTHS, marriages and deaths....NOT individuals

http://88.80.13.160.nyud.net/leak/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.pdf
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg

The first link is the one posted on FactCheck. It's just an announcement, no hospital information. This doesn't provide any information that he was born there. Anyone can phone in announcements to be placed.

Honestly, I'm not being some stubborn looner . . . there are just too many unanswered questions about this. And I know I sound like a broken record but if the long form were released it would put this issue to rest.

Really, I thought Fact Check only showed a cut of the Obama Birth Announcement that ran, I did not realize that Fackcheck showed the near FULL PAGE of the newspaper which showed at the top that the Hawaiian State Health Bureau Statistics RAN THE AD, as they did every single week....

At this point Zoom you are soooooooooooooooo reaching for the moon to stand behind your original stance.

The government did not take call ins to announce who was born in Hawaii...These statistics came from the hospitals, doctors and midwives delivering the children BORN THERE....

The DEATH announcements were for people that DIED THERE, and the Marriage announcements were for people that got MARRIED THERE, IN HAWAII.

For you to even imply that "anyone could call in" these birth announcements and the State of hawaii would just take their word for it is beyond absurd, HONESTLY beyond absurd.

Hospitals are not listed on ANY OF THE CHILDREN born...there is no conspiracy zoom...it's just none of your business, this is one of the things Hawaii felt was confidential as well, thus not listed on the short form and held private.

DID YOU IGNORE the post where I gave you the interview with a woman that works at the Health Bureau and SHE SAID, that if anyone was not born in hawaii AND SOMEWHERE ELSE, and this information was on his/her Original, then THIS INFORMATION would be ON HIS/HER SHORT FORM.....got it? She said, and I gave you the link above....she said... that Honolulu, Hawaii would NOT show as his birth place, unless it WAS HIS BIRTHPLACE.

So, trying to say anyone like Obama's grandmom, could call in and give this information to the health bureau of VITAL STATISTICS is ridiculous....and you know it!

Care

the state of hawaii ran the ad for HAWAIIAN BIRTHS, marriages and deaths....NOT individuals

http://88.80.13.160.nyud.net/leak/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.pdf

The first link is the one posted on FactCheck. It's just an announcement, no hospital information. This doesn't provide any information that he was born there. Anyone can phone in announcements to be placed.

Honestly, I'm not being some stubborn looner . . . there are just too many unanswered questions about this. And I know I sound like a broken record but if the long form were released it would put this issue to rest.

Really, I thought Fact Check only showed a cut of the Obama Birth Announcement that ran, I did not realize that Fackcheck showed the near FULL PAGE of the newspaper which showed at the top that the Hawaiian State Health Bureau Statistics RAN THE AD, as they did every single week....

No, FactCheck only shows a snippet, which is why I asked for a link. I hadn't seen what you provided, only the snippet.

The birth announcement does indicate that he was born there if, as you say, the information for birth announcements and the like were obtained from hospitals and main sources. Were birth announcement done differently then vs. now? I"m just asking because I don't believe they gather this info from one main source, rather it's put in the paper from whoever calls it in (at least, that what we did when our oldest was born).

At this point Zoom you are soooooooooooooooo reaching for the moon to stand behind your original stance.

The government did not take call ins to announce who was born in Hawaii...These statistics came from the hospitals, doctors and midwives delivering the children BORN THERE....

The DEATH announcements were for people that DIED THERE, and the Marriage announcements were for people that got MARRIED THERE, IN HAWAII.

For you to even imply that "anyone could call in" these birth announcements and the State of hawaii would just take their word for it is beyond absurd, HONESTLY beyond absurd.

Hospitals are not listed on ANY OF THE CHILDREN born...there is no conspiracy zoom...it's just none of your business, this is one of the things Hawaii felt was confidential as well, thus not listed on the short form and held private.

DID YOU IGNORE the post where I gave you the interview with a woman that works at the Health Bureau and SHE SAID, that if anyone was not born in hawaii AND SOMEWHERE ELSE, and this information was on his/her Original, then THIS INFORMATION would be ON HIS/HER SHORT FORM.....got it? She said, and I gave you the link above....she said... that Honolulu, Hawaii would NOT show as his birth place, unless it WAS HIS BIRTHPLACE.

So, trying to say anyone like Obama's grandmom, could call in and give this information to the health bureau of VITAL STATISTICS is ridiculous....and you know it!

Care

Reaching for the moon? Tons of speculation, unanswered questions, lawsuits (I read 20) and most odd -- Obama refusing to release to long form to just put the thing to rest . . . . and now a soldier has refused orders because he doesn't believe Obama is the CiC (due to this whole controversy) and they've squashed it, see: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-qualifications-to-be-president-and-wins.html . . . . I find it strange that so many are willing to ignore it all and just accept, without question.

Without knowing for sure, you just know that this is a right wing lie.

Look at how they went after the Clinton's for:

Whitewater, the death of [Clinton administration deputy White House counsel] Vince Foster, the curtailment of 'bimbo eruptions,' Travelgate, Filegate, and Monicagate?" The anonymously authored column continued: "Did she have an affair with Vince Foster -- as was reported in The American Spectator in the 1990s? Is she a lesbian, as has also been rumored for years?"

Ok, so Monicagate was true, but BFD. Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

I'm not reading all 28 pages now... is there a link to the letter on the hospital website? I've looked and can't seem to find it.

A link to the letter?

it matches it exactly.....nice try

Revealing the original will not end the controversy. The nut balls have already gone after these alternate theories about Indonesia and Pakistan. The BC does nothing to put them to rest. Nor any other theory.

The WND and other conspiracy claims are completely false. His BC was filed for four days after his birth. If you believe it was a hoax, then you are signing onto the afore mentioned scenario in which a pregnant teenager pulled this whole thing together or there was some other party or parties, who in 1961, conspired to care enough about the bi racial pregnancy of a teenager from Kansas, to concoct the whole conspiracy and carry it out for some unknown reason. Or do you believe they somehow knew this teenager was pregnant with a future president?

And who called in the birth announcements in both news papers and why did they do that and how did they get Obama listed on the proper day, in the propper order with the other babies confirmed to be born that day, at the same hospital?

How did that happen? Who knew all about the process and the timing of birth announcements in both papers? And who went to the lengths to track down all of the births that day? And who was it that knew the person that laid out the birth announcement page well enough to get to the them and have them place Obama's name in the right issue, with all the other babies from the same hospital, in the right order?

You can't make this stuff up any better. You guys should get off the political conspiracy wagon and put together a shitty spy movie script. Because that's all you have. A shitty, science fiction tale that no court is going to entertain.

IOW, we aren't suppose to ask to see his long form birth certificate because even if it proves he was born in the USA, there is still the question of him being adopted by his Indonesian step father and giving up his American citizenship?

Yeah, right, no fair mentioning he robbed the liquor store because he might also have burned it down.

Now, everyone claiming that the original BC would end this bullshit, read the above.

This isn't about any reasonable claim, it's about harassing someone. It will not stop with the original BC.

And as we see in other responses here, no one seems to have a specific claim to make. Just wild "what if" scenarios.

Specific claim: Obama will not release his long form, his Kenyan Grandmother claims to have been present at his birth and she has never left Kenya.

Specific clam #2: He went to Pakistan after the age of majority on an Indonesian passport and Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship.

TWO things that can be easily disproved with a release of his long form birth certificate and his passport. He will not do those things. Why?

AND FYI, I watched that video where the Grandmother claims to have been present at his birth with my friends who came here from Kenya. They said that is EXACTLY what she said. They also voted for him. One of them still supports him.

Here we have supporters of Obama that KNOW he's not eligible to be president and don't care....I have a feeling you are one of those.

Without knowing for sure, you just know that this is a right wing lie.

Look at how they went after the Clinton's for:

Whitewater, the death of [Clinton administration deputy White House counsel] Vince Foster, the curtailment of 'bimbo eruptions,' Travelgate, Filegate, and Monicagate?" The anonymously authored column continued: "Did she have an affair with Vince Foster -- as was reported in The American Spectator in the 1990s? Is she a lesbian, as has also been rumored for years?"

Ok, so Monicagate was true, but BFD. Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

So in addition to being an Obama worshiper, you're a clinton worshiper...gee what a surprise.

IOW, we aren't suppose to ask to see his long form birth certificate because even if it proves he was born in the USA, there is still the question of him being adopted by his Indonesian step father and giving up his American citizenship?

Yeah, right, no fair mentioning he robbed the liquor store because he might also have burned it down.

Now, everyone claiming that the original BC would end this bullshit, read the above.

This isn't about any reasonable claim, it's about harassing someone. It will not stop with the original BC.

And as we see in other responses here, no one seems to have a specific claim to make. Just wild "what if" scenarios.

Specific claim: Obama will not release his long form, his Kenyan Grandmother claims to have been present at his birth and she has never left Kenya.

Specific clam #2: He went to Pakistan after the age of majority on an Indonesian passport and Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship.

TWO things that can be easily disproved with a release of his long form birth certificate and his passport. He will not do those things. Why?

AND FYI, I watched that video where the Grandmother claims to have been present at his birth with my friends who came here from Kenya. They said that is EXACTLY what she said. They also voted for him. One of them still supports him.

Here we have supporters of Obama that KNOW he's not eligible to be president and don't care....I have a feeling you are one of those.

Baloney.

The interview with Obamas's grandmother is conclusive. She repeatedly says he was born in Hawaii. To hang on the word "yes" given in answer to an obviously misleading question when there are about five other following statements that say "he was born in Hawaii", only demonstrates your desperation to believe in this myth.

There is no evidence that Barak Obama ever held an Indonesian passport. None. This claim arises from false reports that there was a travel ban by the US State Department for Pakistan, at that time. No such ban ever existed. It is a false claim and it is the only reason or evidence given that Obama simply must have had an Indonesian passport. The fact is, there was no travel ban. And that is what that whole pile of crap was born out of.

The fact that so many are still inclined to swallow not only one or two, but several different wild speculations demonstrates that there is no reasonable claim. There is only a hopeless claim that Obama is not a citizen and if we fling enough different bullshit scenarios at it, maybe something will stick.

But nothing will stick. All of the hard evidence says he was born in Hawaii. Reasonable people aren't making these claims.

Last edited:
Shelia, I do have to ask you, after listening to the tape again, do you beleive that Grandmother Obama's son, Barak Sr., a dead man, was running for President of the United States?

I don't think a dead man was running at all. I think it was either a mistake made by the interviewer or he intentionally was misleading Ms Obama. Regardless, on the tape, it is said that her SON is running for president. So I am wondering, do you also take this for the indisputable truth? It was said on that tape and that tape is solid gold evidence, right?

The more I think about it, the more I think we should be questioning Obama Sr.'s death certificate. Has anyone seen a copy of it? The original? The man on this tape claims he is running for president. How can he run if he is dead? Obviously, he is not dead.

I demand the release of Obama Sr.'s original death certificate!

Shelia, I do have to ask you, after listening to the tape again, do you beleive that Grandmother Obama's son, Barak Sr., a dead man, was running for President of the United States?

I don't think a dead man was running at all. I think it was either a mistake made by the interviewer or he intentionally was misleading Ms Obama. Regardless, on the tape, it is said that her SON is running for president. So I am wondering, do you also take this for the indisputable truth? It was said on that tape and that tape is solid gold evidence, right?

I think you are listening to a tape while I was watching a video...two DIFFERENT things. In the video I watched, she specifically said that she was there at his birth and this was translated by my friends who are from Kenya.

I think you are listening to a tape while I was watching a video...two DIFFERENT things. In the video I watched, she specifically said that she was there at his birth and this was translated by my friends who are from Kenya.

what video?

what video?

It was on youtube and I lost my computer (this is a new one) so I lost the bookmark. I'm not feeling well and am not going to go looking for it right now, maybe later.

what video?

It was on youtube and I lost my computer (this is a new one) so I lost the bookmark. I'm not feeling well and am not going to go looking for it right now, maybe later.

I saw a video with a transcript of the telephone interview. I have never seen any video of Grandma claiming she was at his birth. Considering that it isn't splashed all over the place, I doubt your claim and would need the evidence to entertain such a claim, coming from a conspiracy type.

In fact, the video here shows Grandma saying that the first time she met Obama he was many years past birth. In fact, he was 26 years old and Grandma isn't shy about the fact that she was happy to meet her grandson.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UreJZMY_2IY]YouTube - Obama's Kenyan Roots[/ame]

"Definitely it was a very happy occasion for him coming back to meet his family, as it was for me to meet my grandson."

You are all full of poppy cock. (And bullshit too)

birthcertificate.jpg

One of the things we have heard from the "troofers" for some time now is that the President's COLB cannot be relied upon to verify that the President was born in Hawaii because "anyone born anywhere can get one from the state..."

Well...

To push back against rumors that he was not born in Hawaii, the campaign reproduced a Certificate of Live Birth from the state’s Health Department. Instead of terminating the conspiracy theories, that inspired new theories — that the certificate had been forged or that even if it hadn’t been forged it was the sort of certificate that could be given to someone born outside of the United States. But the certificate is specific about Obama’s birth in Honolulu, down to the 7:24 p.m. time.

“It’s crazy,” said Janice Okubo, director of communications for the Hawaii Department of Health. “I don’t think anything is ever going to satisfy them.”

Okubo, who said that she gets weekly questions from Obama ‘Birthers’ that are “more like threats,” explained that the certificate of live birth reproduced by Obama’s campaign should have debunked the conspiracy theories. “If you were born in Bali, for example,” Okubo explained, “you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate. But it’s become very clear that it doesn’t matter what I say. The people who are questioning this bring up all these implausible scenarios. What if the physician lied? What if the state lied? It’s just become an urban legend at this point.”

‘Birther’ Movement Dogs Republicans | The Washington Independent

So now the state of Hawaii has told us two salient facts:

(1) The state has a birth certificate on file for the president
(2) That birth certificate says that he was born in Hawaii

I suppose that y'all are still left with "since his father wasn't a citizen, he's not an NBC" argument, but that kind of falls flat because no one challenged him on it and it was a well known and publicized fact.

The Clinton campaign did not challenge him on that issue.

No state officials GOP or otherwise challenged him on that issue.

The McCain campaign did not challenge him on that issue.

No member of the Electoral College challenged him on that issue.

No member of Congress challenged him on that issue.

The Supreme Court of the United States has declined on more than one occasion, before the election, before the EC vote, before the Congressional certification, before the inauguration, and since, to hear cases that contained the challenge on the issue of his father's citizenship.

I'd say this is a dead issue now, huh?

:clap2:

He produced the only document you can obtain in Hawaii, a certificate of live birth. I currently live in Hawaii and was born and raised here, the certificate of live birth is the only document the dept. of health will give. You cannot order or obtain certified copies of your original or long form.

From 1900 to 1946 the U.S. Census Bureau designed standard birth certificates, collected vital statistics on a national basis, and generally sought to improve the accuracy of vital statistics. In 1946 that responsibility was passed to the U.S. Public Health Service. Unlike the British system of recording all births in "registers", the states file an individual document for each and every birth. In most states, this document was, and still is, entitled a "Certificate of Live Birth".[3][4]

Whereas the long form is a copy of the actual birth certificate, a short form is a document that certifies the existence of such certificate.

Birth certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Citing her statutory authority to oversee and maintain Hawaii’s vital records, Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

“No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii,” Fukino added.

Lingle, a Republican, has been campaigning on the Mainland for Obama’s opponent, Sen. John McCain of Arizona.

http://www.bizjournals.com/pacific/stories/2008/10/27/daily60.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back