Hospital Won't Back Obama Birth Claim

You are absolutley full of shit.

Not an ounce of truth, much less coherent thought, to any of that.

You are a lying piece of shit.

You're a fucking sorry ass pile of steaming pig shit. ALL of what I just said has been PROVEN on this board. So you haven't read it and/or don't believe it. Tough shit.

GO POUND SAND YOU IGNORANT, MOUTH BREATHING, SACK OF OBAMA ASS KISSING PUSS.

Nothing of the sort has been proven.

What hasn't been proven or even suggested, in fact, avoided by you and your ignorant ilk is WHY?

WHY Pale? WHY?

Why did a pregnant teenager do this? How did she do it?

Why did this teenage girl fly to Kenya, 9 months pregnant, in 1961?

Why did she then sprint back to Hawaii in less than 4 days to file for a BC?

Hawaii was giving away BCs in a free for all, according to you. Why did she rush back from half way around the world and get this BC filed in the exact time frame as a normal BC, issued everyday in Hawaii? Why Pale? Was she clarvoiant?

If this was all a ploy, by a teenage girl, to get citizenship for her son, why did she go to Kenya? Why Pale? If she wanted citizenship so badly for him, WHY Pale? WHY did she go to Kenya? Did she enjoy traveling as a pregnant teenager? Did she enjoy traveling with a three day old baby, as a teenager, in 1961, half around the globe, in order to get back to Hawaii to get a BC filedthat you just said could be filed ANYFUCKINGTIME? WHY? WHY Pale?

Why did a teenage girl not only go to the trouble of flying around the world to have a baby and then fly back to Hawaii to get a BC, but she also made sure to go to the papers, not only report the birth, but get to the layout person of both papers and have the birth listed right with the other babies born the same day, in the same hospital? WHY Pale?

Are you claiming that a pregnant teenager has pulled off the biggest political scam in human history?

And there is absolutley no reasonable explanation for this except one: HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII. That's why he has a Hawaiian BC, that's why it was filed 4 days later, that's why his birth was announced in both papers. To contend that someone covered all these bases, in 1961, not only for the sake of a BC, ANYONE COULD GET THAT*, but also to supply every normal and expected procedure for such a birth JUST IN CASE THIS KID EVER GROWS UP TO BE PRESIDENT ........

That's fucking insane.

You are a fucking retard.

no, what is lame is YOU spouting theories as fact and bashing others for presenting their own theories as to what happened...you don't even have factual knowledge about what actually occurred, all you have are "why's".....

you weren't there, so you have no idea what actually took place, so stop peddling your theories as fact and then bashing others

hypocrite

You're a fucking sorry ass pile of steaming pig shit. ALL of what I just said has been PROVEN on this board. So you haven't read it and/or don't believe it. Tough shit.

What hasn't been proven or even suggested, in fact, avoided by you and your ignorant ilk is WHY?

WHY Pale? WHY?

Hawaii was giving away BCs in a free for all, according to you. Why did she rush back from half way around the world and get this BC filed in the exact time frame as a normal BC, issued everyday in Hawaii? Why Pale? Was she clarvoiant?

If this was all a ploy, by a teenage girl, to get citizenship for her son, why did she go to Kenya? Why Pale? If she wanted citizenship so badly for him, WHY Pale? WHY did she go to Kenya? Did she enjoy traveling as a pregnant teenager? Did she enjoy traveling with a three day old baby, as a teenager, in 1961, half around the globe, in order to get back to Hawaii to get a BC filedthat you just said could be filed ANYFUCKINGTIME? WHY? WHY Pale?

Why did a teenage girl not only go to the trouble of flying around the world to have a baby and then fly back to Hawaii to get a BC, but she also made sure to go to the papers, not only report the birth, but get to the layout person of both papers and have the birth listed right with the other babies born the same day, in the same hospital? WHY Pale?

Are you claiming that a pregnant teenager has pulled off the biggest political scam in human history?

And there is absolutley no reasonable explanation for this except one: HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII. That's why he has a Hawaiian BC, that's why it was filed 4 days later, that's why his birth was announced in both papers. To contend that someone covered all these bases, in 1961, not only for the sake of a BC, ANYONE COULD GET THAT*, but also to supply every normal and expected procedure for such a birth JUST IN CASE THIS KID EVER GROWS UP TO BE PRESIDENT ........

That's fucking insane.

no, what is lame is YOU spouting theories as fact and bashing others for presenting their own theories as to what happened...you don't even have factual knowledge about what actually occurred, all you have are "why's".....

you weren't there, so you have no idea what actually took place, so stop peddling your theories as fact and then bashing others

hypocrite
then please do explain how a woman would travel from Kenya to Hawaii in such a short time to get an HI BC and why?

WHY Pale? WHY?

That's fucking insane.

hypocrite
then please do explain how a woman would travel from Kenya to Hawaii in such a short time to get an HI BC and why?

how would i know the why....as to how....airplanes...and perhaps some people have the dates wrong in kenya...i have no clue, nor do i pretend to know and nor do i bash those who are simply postulating...that would be hypocritical if i sat here and gave my theories and presented them as facts while bashing your theories as pipe dreams

edit:

the why is rather simple, to make sure he has american citizen status

hypocrite

how would i know the why....as to how....airplanes...and perhaps some people have the dates wrong in kenya...i have no clue, nor do i pretend to know and nor do i bash those who are simply postulating...that would be hypocritical if i sat here and gave my theories and presented them as facts while bashing your theories as pipe dreams

edit:

well, since the state of HI says he was born there, and issued him the required certifications, unless you want to both challenge and accuse the state of HI of fraud, what else is there
and why would they even worry about that back in 1961
as if they knew he would somehow need to be a natural born citizen at that time

WHY Pale? WHY?

That's fucking insane.

hypocrite

You are not being reasonable.

That's the plain truth.

hypocrite

edit:

And this is where your claim starts with unreasonable poppy cock.

The woman was already in Hawaii, dumbass. If she was so concerned about his status, WHY woul she go to Kenya for the birth? WHY didn't she just keep her preganant teenage self in Hawaii?
Are you suggesting that she intentionally went to Kenya to have the child just because she thought it would be fun to see how fast she could get back to Hawaii?

And in 1961? Do you even have a fucking clue what it took to get from Kenya, Africa to Hawaii in 1961? It took over 100 hours of flight and layover time.

The time line is fucking impossible, not to mention no one can supply a motive for a young teenage mother taking these extraordinary steps to cover every single angle and make this birth look just like any other. WHY would she do that? You retards keep pointing out that ANYONE could get a Hawaiian BC, ANYTIME. Why would a teenage girl fucking sprint from Africa to Hawaii? You do understand that she would have to take the baby, moments after birth, get up on her own two feet and onto a plane with an hour or so, make all the transfers and arrive in Hawaii, after a few days of travel and hit the ground running, stop the newspaper presses, .....Christ.....this bullshit gets more evident as bullshit everytime.

BULL FUCKING SHIT. That's what you have here. BULL FUCKING SHIT.

WHY Pale? WHY?

That's fucking insane.

Since Obama refuses to have the long form released it makes me wonder . . . . he started running for president when he became Senator (and he likely set the wheels in motion before then) . . . . if this whole 'not born in Hawaii/citizenship thing' is real, he could have had his short form bc doctored rather recently, not that some 'conspiracy' has taken place since the day he was born. Could a powerful and power hungry politician buy people off in order to attain a goal? Of course. Could that include falsifying legal documents? Of course. Anything is possible. Is that what happened? I don't know. I do know that I don't trust politicians and I do believe that they are a power and money hungry lot who put their own interests first, regardless of what they say. Does it sound loony? No doubt. Would I put it past a politician to do this, especially a politician as narcissistic as Obama? Nope.

WHY Pale? WHY?

That's fucking insane.

fyi....she did not arrange to have the births listed in 2 newspapers. The Hawaii State Department of Health, had all hawaiian birth notices listed at the time. They were not birth announcements by the proud parents, but BY THE STATE.

EVEN more confirmation of his actual birth in hawaii imo.

Here is the link sweetwilly....

The State Health Bureau listed the Hawaiian births....including obama's

http://88.80.13.160.nyud.net/leak/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.pdf

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg

Also, read this link with other pertinent information which is evidence disputing the Birther's speculation...

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter. This time we mean it!

Moreover, WorldNetDaily claims even the state of Hawaii doesn't accept "Certification of Live Birth" as proof that an individual was physically born in Hawaii.

They point to a policy from the Hawaii Department of Home Lands, which stated on its Web site:

"In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL."

That's actually a misnomer, said Lloyd Yonenaka, a spokesman for DHLL. In order to be eligible for their program, you must prove that your ancestry is at least 50 percent native Hawaiian. And when he says native, he means indigenous. They don't even care if you were born in Hawaii. They use birth certificates as a starting point to look into a person's ancestry. Very different.

Here's what the DHLL site says now: "The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth."

When we spoke to a spokeswoman for the Hawaii Department of Health, she said too much was being made of the difference between the so-called "long" and "short" forms.

"They're just words," said spokeswoman Janice Okubo. "That (what was posted on the Internet) is considered a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii."

"There's only one form of birth certificate," she said, and it's been the same since the 1980s. Birth certificates evolve over the decades, she said, and there are no doubt differences between the way birth certificates looked when Obama was born and now.

"When you request a birth certificate, the one you get looks exactly like the one posted on his site," she said. "That's the birth certificate."

As for the theory that Obama's original birth certificate might show he was foreign-born, Okubo said the "Certification of Live Birth" would say so. Obama's does not. Again, it says he was born in Honolulu.

We have one more thing. We talked to reporter Will Hoover, who wrote a well-researched story for the Honolulu Advertiser on Nov. 9, 2008, about Obama's childhood years in the the Aloha State. It ran under the headline "Obama Slept Here."

In researching the story, he went to the microfilm archives and found the birth announcement for Obama. Actually, he found two of them, one in his Honululu Advertiser on Aug. 13 , 1961, and in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin the next day . They both said the same thing: "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, son, Aug. 4."

But here's the thing. Newspaper officials he checked with confirmed those notices came from the state Department of Health.

edit:

well, since the state of HI says he was born there, and issued him the required certifications, unless you want to both challenge and accuse the state of HI of fraud, what else is there
and why would they even worry about that back in 1961
as if they knew he would somehow need to be a natural born citizen at that time

dude....

you asked me a question regardign one theory, and i answered you out of respect and to show solely that both are plausible.... i am not going to delve into all the theories, that has never been my game nor do i want to play that game...i care about the facts and the law and the notion that people do not have standing to see the best evidence of a president's qualification to serve....

WHY Pale? WHY?

That's fucking insane.

hypocrite

You are not being reasonable.

That's the plain truth.

IOW....yurt's right that my theories are conspiracy theories as well as i have no proof that a showing of the original will end this....you're spouting your own theories as to what happened and you weren't even there

but oh no, i point out your hypocrisy and and i am unreasonable....amazing

WHY Pale? WHY?

That's fucking insane.

fyi....she did not arrange to have the births listed in 2 newspapers. The Hawaii State Department of Health, had all hawaiian birth notices listed at the time. They were not birth announcements by the proud parents, but BY THE STATE.

EVEN more confirmation of his actual birth in hawaii imo.

Yes Care, I am aware of how the birth notices were forwarded to the News Papers. That's why babies born at the same hospital on the same days, ended up listed together.

That is why it is one of the very twisted and unbelievable parts of this conspiracy theory. In order for the birth announcements to appear, just asregular as clock work, as they always do, someone would have to go to the hospital where they intended to claim birth of their child, find out the babies that were born there on the same day, babies that would have already gone home by that time, so you'd have to get into a whole bunch of non public records. Once you bribed or stole these records, you now know where the birth announcement should appear. Now, you make your way over to TWO different news papers and somehow find the right layout people and somehow convince both of them to insert your childs name in the right place, along side the other babies born with him. All of this is done in a matter of hours after a four day trip from Kenya, by a teenager, with a four day old baby. Not to mention that any mother or relative that would approve of such a plan would ever be thinking about how important citizenship would be to that baby because they obviously didn't care if the little fella lived or not if they stood by and allowed him to be snatched from the womb and imediately hustled through several international airports and back to Hawaii, at four days old.

And all of that, because you are smart enough, crazy enough, or paranoid enough to think that one day, someone will challenge my babies BC and these news paper clippings are all that will keep him in the Whitehouse.

It is insane, retarded, incomprehensible and several other adjectives.

edit:

And this is where your claim starts with unreasonable poppy cock.

The woman was already in Hawaii, dumbass. If she was so concerned about his status, WHY woul she go to Kenya for the birth? WHY didn't she just keep her preganant teenage self in Hawaii?
Are you suggesting that she intentionally went to Kenya to have the child just because she thought it would be fun to see how fast she could get back to Hawaii?

And in 1961? Do you even have a fucking clue what it took to get from Kenya, Africa to Hawaii in 1961? It took over 100 hours of flight and layover time.

The time line is fucking impossible, not to mention no one can supply a motive for a young teenage mother taking these extraordinary steps to cover every single angle and make this birth look just like any other. WHY would she do that? You retards keep pointing out that ANYONE could get a Hawaiian BC, ANYTIME. Why would a teenage girl fucking sprint from Africa to Hawaii? You do understand that she would have to take the baby, moments after birth, get up on her own two feet and onto a plane with an hour or so, make all the transfers and arrive in Hawaii, after a few days of travel and hit the ground running, stop the newspaper presses, .....Christ.....this bullshit gets more evident as bullshit everytime.

BULL FUCKING SHIT. That's what you have here. BULL FUCKING SHIT.

you again prove you're such an ignorant moron....

i was responding solely to divecon's hypothetical you effing tool, open your eyes and read for a change instead of babbling nonsense all over the board

i don't call many people stupid, but you are fackling stupid

WHY Pale? WHY?

That's fucking insane.

Since Obama refuses to have the long form released it makes me wonder . . . . he started running for president when he became Senator (and he likely set the wheels in motion before then) . . . . if this whole 'not born in Hawaii/citizenship thing' is real, he could have had his short form bc doctored rather recently, not that some 'conspiracy' has taken place since the day he was born. Could a powerful and power hungry politician buy people off in order to attain a goal? Of course. Could that include falsifying legal documents? Of course. Anything is possible. Is that what happened? I don't know. I do know that I don't trust politicians and I do believe that they are a power and money hungry lot who put their own interests first, regardless of what they say. Does it sound loony? No doubt. Would I put it past a politician to do this, especially a politician as narcissistic as Obama? Nope.

The birth certificate was filed in 1961. His birth was announced to the public in two news papers as being August 4th, 1961. You simply can't get around the events of 1961 to arrive at any reasonable doubt that something was done later. If you claim that Obama was not born in Hawaii, in 1961, then you have to discount the documented events of 1961. WHY? HOW?

Forgetting the BC, explain the birth notices in the news papers. Who did that and why?

WHY Pale? WHY?

That's fucking insane.

With regards to the above and flying from Kenya to Hawaii in 1961...how easy do you think this would have been? How many commercial flights were running at that time? How many transfers would she have had to make? With a newborn, I might add. How many hours of travel? How much would it have cost? I would be willing to bet that there was not a Nairobi to Honolulu direct flight. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all international flights from Nairobi transferred in London.

WHY Pale? WHY?

That's fucking insane.

With regards to the above and flying from Kenya to Hawaii in 1961...how easy do you think this would have been? How many commercial flights were running at that time? How many transfers would she have had to make? With a newborn, I might add. How many hours of travel? How much would it have cost? I would be willing to bet that there was not a Nairobi to Honolulu direct flight. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all international flights from Nairobi transferred in London.

I read where one person had researched the route she would have traveled and it comes out to more than 100 hours to get to Hawaii from Kenya, in 1961. And that is considering that every flight and schedule is kept exactly. I don't think many people here are using their heads for much more than a hat rack. Traveling the globe in 1961 was difficult. More difficult than a pregnant or new teenage mother could manage.

So, if she didn't do it, there must have been others involved. Maybe she made a phone call or two on her cell phone from Kenya, back in 1961, and set the whole thing up.

Why don't you idiots first do a little research and find out what it took to make a fucking phone call from Kenya in 1961. Then move on up to airplanes and international transport.

WHY Pale? WHY?

That's fucking insane.

I read where one person had researched the route she would have traveled and it comes out to more than 100 hours to get to Hawaii from Kenya, in 1961. And that is considering that every flight and schedule is kept exactly. I don't think many people here are using their heads for much more than a hat rack. Traveling the globe in 1961 was difficult. More difficult than a pregnant or new teenage mother could manage.

So, if she didn't do it, there must have been others involved. Maybe she made a phone call or two on her cell phone from Kenya, back in 1961, and set the whole thing up.

Why don't you idiots first do a little research and find out what it took to make a fucking phone call from Kenya in 1961. Then move on up to airplanes and international transport.

I'm sure that he was born a week before his reported birthday, to allow his mother the time to travel from Kenya to Honolulu.

(Watch this little theory propagate throughout the interweb by the conspiracy loons)

I'm sure that he was born a week before his reported birthday, to allow his mother the time to travel from Kenya to Honolulu.

(Watch this little theory propagate throughout the interweb by the conspiracy loons)

Sure....and Obama's father, who had only arrived in Hawaii by the virtue of donated airfares, and his mother who was also a student at the university, funded these thousands and thousands of dollars in airfare to make this trip, out of their broke ass teenage college student pockets.

OR

This white girl from Kansas had family that was so proud of her getting married to an African in 1961, that they footed the bill for the whole conspiracy.

OR

Obama Sr.'s family sold enough fucking dirt to pay for it.

Get it through your heads, you idiots. This was a young black / white couple in 1961, attending school in Hawaii. Try to remember, it isn't Barak jr. you're accusing of this. It's his parents in 1961.

They simply were not capable and additionally, had no reason what so ever to try and pull off such an elaborate hoax.

If they wanted US citizenship for little Barak, it would be easy: Stay in Hawaii. We're already here.

But no, for some reason, it makes sense to some idiots that a pregnant teenager, one smart enough to know all about BCs and birth announcements, was dumb enough to leave Hawaii in order to birth her child in a third world country, even though she wanted US citizenship for him.

So.....I want so badly to give birth in a diesease infested, 110 degree, African shit hole of a Hospital, and also want US citizenship for my kid, that I am willing to take on a task that Magellan himself would be proud of.

Rather than have the baby in Hawaii, in a nice air conditioned hospital, with good doctors, this young couple went to Africa?

You're a bunch of fucking idiots. I can't say that enough.

Forum List

Back