Hospital Won't Back Obama Birth Claim

I think you are listening to a tape while I was watching a video...two DIFFERENT things. In the video I watched, she specifically said that she was there at his birth and this was translated by my friends who are from Kenya.

what video?

It was on youtube and I lost my computer (this is a new one) so I lost the bookmark. I'm not feeling well and am not going to go looking for it right now, maybe later.

bullshit.jpg

He produced the only document you can obtain in Hawaii, a certificate of live birth. I currently live in Hawaii and was born and raised here, the certificate of live birth is the only document the dept. of health will give. You cannot order or obtain certified copies of your original or long form.

From 1900 to 1946 the U.S. Census Bureau designed standard birth certificates, collected vital statistics on a national basis, and generally sought to improve the accuracy of vital statistics. In 1946 that responsibility was passed to the U.S. Public Health Service. Unlike the British system of recording all births in "registers", the states file an individual document for each and every birth. In most states, this document was, and still is, entitled a "Certificate of Live Birth".[3][4]

Whereas the long form is a copy of the actual birth certificate, a short form is a document that certifies the existence of such certificate.

Birth certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Citing her statutory authority to oversee and maintain Hawaii’s vital records, Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

“No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii,” Fukino added.

Lingle, a Republican, has been campaigning on the Mainland for Obama’s opponent, Sen. John McCain of Arizona.

Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate confirmed - Pacific Business News (Honolulu):

You can, however, give the hospital the authority to verify the birth. Obama won't. What a jackass.

You can, however, give the hospital the authority to verify the birth. Obama won't. What a jackass.

Why should he? The lunatic fringe of the Republican party is making the whole Republican party look nuttier than a can of Planters, which lets the Democrats solidify and expand their base. Which by the way also helps the Democrats steamroll their large steaming brown piles of legislation over America.

Kinda like the Cindy-Sheehan-type loonies did nothing but marginalize and make Democrats the laughing stock in '04.

OF COURSE Obama wants to keep this one going, and the best and smartest way for him to do it is to keep his mouth shut about the whole thing.

Duh.

Last edited:

Why should he? The lunatic fringe of the Republican party is making the whole Republican party look nuttier than a can of Planters, which lets the Democrats solidify and expand their base. Which by the way also helps the Democrats steamroll their large steaming brown piles of legislation over America.

Kinda like the Cindy Sheehan type loonies did nothing but marginalize the Democrats in '04.

OF COURSE Obama wants to keep this one going, and the best and smartest way for him to do it is to keep his mouth shut about the whole thing.

Duh.

thats it exactly
and the root of this conspiracy came from the Clinton camp

kinda makes you wonder if this was the plan all along
:lol:

Kinda like the Cindy Sheehan type loonies did nothing but marginalize the Democrats in '04.

Duh.

thats it exactly

I don't think that was the plan all along, but they've damn sure taken advantage of the circumstances.

Duh.

thats it exactly

I don't think that was the plan all along, but they've damn sure taken advantage of the circumstances.
i know
i was just throwing that out there for the tin foilers :D

Kinda like the Cindy-Sheehan-type loonies did nothing but marginalize and make Democrats the laughing stock in '04.

Duh.

Yep. This is political gold.

To have a fairly significant number of nutters and more and more mainstreamers joining a lost cause, fighting an issue that you already know the answer to, is a dream come true. Some of the most vicious of your detractors are busy with something that amounts to nothing.

And you have to do absolutely nothing. The issue sells itself. Couldn't have been planned any better and it just fell into his lap. He'd be a fool to try and end it.

Last edited:

Duh.

Yep. This is political gold.

To have a fairly significant number of nutters and more and more mainstreamers joining a lost cause, fighting an issue that you already know the answer to, is a dream come true. Some of the most vicious of your detractors are busy with something that amounts to nothing.

And you have to do absolutely nothing. The issue sells itself. Couldn't have been planned any better and it just fell into his lap. He'd be a fool to try and end it.

Absolutely :lol:

Forum List

Back