Hospital removing transplant patients for being unvaxxed

Saying you don't want to is not explaining why, it is just showing stubbornness and immaturity. If you can't articulate your feelings that's fine but this is a discussion board so why not at least try.

Click it or ticket, thats the law... perhaps no vax no service soon to come.
I don't need or want to explain my reasonings to you. Who are you again? Oh. Wait. Nobody, that's who.

I don't need or want to explain my reasonings to you. Who are you again? Oh. Wait. Nobody, that's who.
You sound like a child. You started a thread in an online discussion forum and when asked to discuss and explain you say you don't want to. Even to a nobody like me. Thats funny and super weak, but also your choice. Why are you wasting time with superficial stuff then?

You sound like a child. You started a thread in an online discussion forum and when asked to discuss and explain you say you don't want to. Even to a nobody like me. Thats funny and super weak, but also your choice. Why are you wasting time with superficial stuff then?
Why are you harassing me is the better question.
You sound like a child, actually. Why is the sky blue? The grass green?
Back the fuck off.

Why are you harassing me is the better question.
You sound like a child, actually. Why is the sky blue? The grass green?
Back the fuck off.
Harassing?! can you be any more dramatic?! I'm curious why people are choosing to not get vaccinated and asking simple questions. You are starting threads and then not wanting to talk about the subject. You don't want to get vaxed but can't explain why... Sounds like you're just here to emote about the big bad government. If thats the case I can happily bow out and let you return to your echo chamber

Saying you don't want to is not explaining why, it is just showing stubbornness and immaturity. If you can't articulate your feelings that's fine but this is a discussion board so why not at least try.

Click it or ticket, thats the law... perhaps no vax no service soon to come.
Wrong as usual. None of your business anyway.

I wouldn't have thought those who had transplants would be in a well enough position to receive any kind of vaccination, let alone the Covid one.
I believe people who have transplant surgery, will be put on an immune depressant....so that their bodies will not reject the new organ transplant from another person's body.

They are highly susceptible to catching viruses and disease during this period...immunocompromised. They can not receive any vaccinations during this period, they simply won't work....basically they won't have the ability to develop antibodies from the vaccine to give them protection because other drugs they are given, stops this from happening....so their body accepts the stranger's organ transplanted in them.

In order to give themselves some antibody protection from this virus, they would need to receive the vaccine shot or shots, long before their operation.

Organs donated for transplanting are very rare....people are on waiting lists for these organs, that will save their lives....its an extensive and laborious Surgery and extremely costly for all involved.

It sounds like Doctors or the agency finding organs for these patients in need, don't want to waste an organ transplant and the extraordinary privilege to get one, on someone who they medically believe will likely die of covid??

Outrageous.
Sure it is. The organ transplant scam is as bad as the vaccines. Tell me a human body, with eyes ears and all other members needs a new internal organ. I don't believe it any more than I believe in the vaccines.

Quit drinking so much alcohol and your liver will heal itself. Quot smoking so heavy and your lungs will heal themselves too. I don't believe in kidneys or other organs being "shot" unless a gun is involved, and even then, it's a matter of stitching up and stopping the bleeding, unless you were poisoned with arsenic or something.

With Regeneron antibodies covering most every possible mutation except one, it will have been the unvaxxed who lose the bet.
Regeneron is a treatment in the form of a shot ??? Is that what Trump was given when he got sick, and it was in the vehicle transport of a shot ???

Forum List

Back