Horrific MMA injury

MMA should be banned

Typical liberal

MMA is basically human cockfighting. Its not a sport. There are very few rules. Its not good for the fighters and its not good for society.

Actually there are plenty of rules, as per the Unified rules of Mixed Martial Arts.

Mixed martial arts rules - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the beginning a decade or two ago, there were very few rules.

Fair enough. Still to brutal of a sport for my prefferences, and i still its close enough to real street fight where it should be banned.

MMA should be banned

Typical liberal

MMA is basically human cockfighting. Its not a sport. There are very few rules. Its not good for the fighters and its not good for society.

Actually there are plenty of rules, as per the Unified rules of Mixed Martial Arts.

Fair enough. Still to brutal of a sport for my prefferences, and i still its close enough to real street fight where it should be banned.

Then you would pretty much have to ban any form of martial arts fighting.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it needs to be banned. It's a little thing called "not watching it".

MMA should be banned

Typical liberal

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it needs to be banned. It's a little thing called "not watching it".

I would ban a lot of it. Its not just that i dont enjoy it, I feel its morally wrong. Im entitled to my opinion, am i not?

Typical liberal

I would ban a lot of it. Its not just that i dont enjoy it, I feel its morally wrong. Im entitled to my opinion, am i not?

Yes, but you are an idiot (my opinion) for calling for a ban on it.

Ban, ban, ban, is the matra of the statist, and I don't like statists.

Oh please, I'm far from a statist just because I believe MMA is a form of brutality that needs to be banned. Try not being such an absolute thinker.

Oh please, I'm far from a statist just because I believe MMA is a form of brutality that needs to be banned. Try not being such an absolute thinker.

You want to ban something that has two willing participants, who have trained years for it, and has millions of followers......

Stop being such a busybody.

You want to ban something that has two willing participants, who have trained years for it, and has millions of followers......

Tell that to the guy with the fractured skull's parents

he's a grown man and a professional martial artist. He knew the risks, and his parents should as well.

But nice attempt at appeal to emotion.

he's a grown man and a professional martial artist. He knew the risks, and his parents should as well.

So fuck him then right? If he's stupid enought to fight MMA he deserves what he gets, right? Newsflash for you: there's a lot of stupid people out there (you appear to be one of them) it doesnt mean we should let them kill each other.

So fuck him then right? If he's stupid enought to fight MMA he deserves what he gets, right? Newsflash for you: there's a lot of stupid people out there (you appear to be one of them) it doesnt mean we should let them kill each other.

it's a combat sport, like other combat sports. If two people want to compete like that, and a lot more people want to watch, why drive it underground just because it gives you the fairy vapors?

it's a combat sport, like other combat sports. If two people want to compete like that, and a lot more people want to watch, why drive it underground just because it gives you the fairy vapors?

I concede that the point of driving it underground is a very valid point.

it's all funny until someone loses an eye......then IT"S HILARIOUS

Actually eye loss is rather rare. Its the cauliflower ears and brain damage that is the real issue.
It's all funny until someone spends the rest of his life drooling in a cup.....then it's hilarious

Better?

A little bit.

But any sport, especially combat sports, have that level of risk. If people want to take those risks in such an organized way, why stop them?

Actually eye loss is rather rare. Its the cauliflower ears and brain damage that is the real issue.
It's all funny until someone spends the rest of his life drooling in a cup.....then it's hilarious

Better?

A little bit.

But any sport, especially combat sports, have that level of risk. If people want to take those risks in such an organized way, why stop them?
As long as we don't have to foot the bill for the nursing home I say let them beat each other to a pulp

Better?

A little bit.

As long as we don't have to foot the bill for the nursing home I say let them beat each other to a pulp

One can say that about any risky activity. Should we also ban skiing and mountain biking?

Typical liberal

No

Better?

A little bit.

One can say that about any risky activity. Should we also ban skiing and mountain biking?
Of course
everyone is supposed to have their own insurance policies now aren't they?

Forum List

Back