Horrific: John Kasich Does Breakfast Interview Shoveling Loads Of Food In His Mouth While Talking

Trump responds:

mn2et1.jpg

Kasich is one fat bastard!

Trump: I have had affairs with so many married women.

No biggie

Kasich: Eating during interview

Horrific!

Kasich eats like a regular man. Trump is a spoiled rich kid who eats pizza with a fork. Even Palin's looking at him like, "What a fag." :lol:

2B57D61E00000578-0-image-a-42_1439590015207.jpg

Kasich eats like a regular man. Trump is a spoiled rich kid who eats pizza with a fork. Even Palin's looking at him like, "What a fag." :lol:

RuPaul is more straight acting than Donald... If he limp that wrist one more time speaking while looking like he is suffering a seizure I will demand that he tell us where he was during his Woodstock and cocaine era because I think he is a switch hitter...

Italians of all classes eat pizza with a knife and fork. Hell they eat hamburgers with silver ware. It's a cultural thing.

Bad optics sure, but for me personally, I could not relax and eat with all that hoopla going on. I would have told them to piss off and let me eat my dang pan cakes. Sheesh.

Italians of all classes eat pizza with a knife and fork. Hell they eat hamburgers with silver ware. It's a cultural thing.

You're saying Rump is Italian?

Well I'm not surprised, he's such a con man. So maybe he really IS Mussolini?

Kasich does chew with his mouth open........a minor point....but, a true one.

I agree.

A very minor....if not a totally insignificant point in the grand scheme of things.

Being a murderer or a thief or who knows what ....ok.....

But talking with a full mouth..... not nice, but that would come last in the list ...me thinks. :dunno:

He's not of Italian descent. He's German. He's a New Yorker. Fold the pizza like a man.

Horrific: John Kasich Does Breakfast Interview Shoveling Loads Of Food In His Mouth While Talking

ummmm..... where do you shovel it into, McRacist?

Forum List

Back