Horrific: John Kasich Does Breakfast Interview Shoveling Loads Of Food In His Mouth While Talking

Yo, screw etiquette? Does that still exist in this immoral Country? Hell No!!!! The boy is hungry? Let him eat!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 72882
i wanna see the video of bambi and moochelle having dinner at "Boston Terrior"

I wanna see you come up with a post someday that actually has a point. Or a punch line. Or anything worth reading at all.

Kasich eats like a regular man. Trump is a spoiled rich kid who eats pizza with a fork. Even Palin's looking at him like, "What a fag." :lol:

2B57D61E00000578-0-image-a-42_1439590015207.jpg

Italians of all classes eat pizza with a knife and fork. Hell they eat hamburgers with silver ware. It's a cultural thing.

He's not of Italian descent. He's German. He's a New Yorker. Fold the pizza like a man.

Trump and Kasich get a pass from me on the Pizza. How many times have you got a nice slimy hot ass slice of pizza, taken a bite only to have all that awesome cheese end up sliding off on the first bite end up all over your face? Better safe then sorry I guess.

Never actually. But then I've never tried to eat pizza in bed.

1 for 41 Kasich is disgusting.

Wonderful Donald doesn't eat when he talks, and doesn't talk when he eats.

Kasich eats like a regular man. Trump is a spoiled rich kid who eats pizza with a fork. Even Palin's looking at him like, "What a fag." :lol:

Italians of all classes eat pizza with a knife and fork. Hell they eat hamburgers with silver ware. It's a cultural thing.

He's not of Italian descent. He's German. He's a New Yorker. Fold the pizza like a man.

Trump and Kasich get a pass from me on the Pizza. How many times have you got a nice slimy hot ass slice of pizza, taken a bite only to have all that awesome cheese end up sliding off on the first bite end up all over your face? Better safe then sorry I guess.

Never actually. But then I've never tried to eat pizza in bed.

You've only eaten dick in bed, and you still get something all over your face.

You're saying Rump is Italian?

Well I'm not surprised, he's such a con man. So maybe he really IS Mussolini?

Nope. Just pointing out that civilized people eat with silverware. I'm not civilized!

Forum List

Back