Hooray for Pallywood!

That was pretty good! Her suggestions were logical and a good way to check the sources of pictures. I disagreed with her comments in the beginning and I didn't see any proof of Hamas saying the things she say's they said. I'm not disputing it. But I'm not convinced either.

Overall, that was a good post!

Meh...Anus Mouth, not interesting...Pallywood? VERY INTERESTING, and entertaining.

Here are some young aspiring Pallywood across practicing for an upcoming Pallywood short clip.

Boy they start them off early, don't they?

Meh...Anus Mouth, not interesting...Pallywood? VERY INTERESTING, and entertaining.

Here are some young aspiring Pallywood across practicing for an upcoming Pallywood short clip.

Boy they start them off early, don't they?

And the Pali kids, they blow up so fast these days.

They wouldn't be Islam if they are feeding off of pig.

Not even when genetics show they are very closely related to pigs with an 87% DNA match. They have less of a DNA match with the Jews.

I doubt that as they are intermarried since many centuries ago, read Ezra and their issue with intermarriage.

I prefer to read the Lancet and other medical publications that show the high rate of child birth defects in the worlds muslim population due simply interbreeding within family units. This has led to muslims converting girls by force to bring in much needed new blood to stop the birth defects. This was common place in the M.E. were Jewish girls were raped and taken as slaves to bring in the new blood, since the end of WW1 the muslims have been unable to practise this on a scale that will turn back the clock. So their days are numbered and they will soon start to die out.

Try reading proper history books and not the ISLAMONAZI versions of the truth. Remember islam has invented nothing, the muslims stole everything from the people they conquered.

“Dead Palestinian” killed by “unprovoked Israeli attacks” with crying and wailing family members around him, walks off perfectly healthy after the cameras stop rolling.

Err, yeah, OK....:rolleyes:

Naivety...Oh wow, we're now down to typos. Still denying the existence of Pallywood? Ha ha ha.

pallywoodbeforeafter1.jpg

Roodboy, I think you are confused...

Was this guy dead, as you suggest in an earlier post or was he injured as you now suggest?

You also suggest that he walked off after the cameras stopped rolling... Clearly not as, well, do I need to state the obvious?

And you accuse Palestine of blatant propaganda...

:9:

It's a known fact that Palestinians are fraudsters and propagandists. This is good acting no?

387953544_pallywood_gaza_guy_fakes_injury_2_xlarge.jpeg

Oh look...

See what Roodboy did there... Nice swerve there because he couldn't back up TWO posts he made!

Mighty FAIL Roodboy...

Start the New Year as you ended the old... Good man!!!

Actually it is one of the pallywood classics, and the same person can be seen in many productions setting up shots, placing the actors, getting everyone into position and even playing the part of and injured or dead Palestinian civilian. Don't you like seeing the truth in glorious Technicolor that the Palestinians are having to fake everything because the Israelis are now so accurate with their targeting.

Prove it. Show us more examples of the same person doing all you claim to have seen him do in many productions.

Not even when genetics show they are very closely related to pigs with an 87% DNA match. They have less of a DNA match with the Jews.

I doubt that as they are intermarried since many centuries ago, read Ezra and their issue with intermarriage.

I prefer to read the Lancet and other medical publications that show the high rate of child birth defects in the worlds muslim population due simply interbreeding within family units. This has led to muslims converting girls by force to bring in much needed new blood to stop the birth defects. This was common place in the M.E. were Jewish girls were raped and taken as slaves to bring in the new blood, since the end of WW1 the muslims have been unable to practise this on a scale that will turn back the clock. So their days are numbered and they will soon start to die out.

Try reading proper history books and not the ISLAMONAZI versions of the truth. Remember islam has invented nothing, the muslims stole everything from the people they conquered.

:link::link:

“Dead Palestinian” killed by “unprovoked Israeli attacks” with crying and wailing family members around him, walks off perfectly healthy after the cameras stop rolling.

Naivety...Oh wow, we're now down to typos. Still denying the existence of Pallywood? Ha ha ha.

pallywoodbeforeafter1.jpg

Was this guy dead, as you suggest in an earlier post or was he injured as you now suggest?

You also suggest that he walked off after the cameras stopped rolling... Clearly not as, well, do I need to state the obvious?

It's a known fact that Palestinians are fraudsters and propagandists. This is good acting no?

Oh look...

See what Roodboy did there... Nice swerve there because he couldn't back up TWO posts he made!

Mighty FAIL Roodboy...

Actually it is one of the pallywood classics, and the same person can be seen in many productions setting up shots, placing the actors, getting everyone into position and even playing the part of and injured or dead Palestinian civilian. Don't you like seeing the truth in glorious Technicolor that the Palestinians are having to fake everything because the Israelis are now so accurate with their targeting.

Prove it. Show us more examples of the same person doing all you claim to have seen him do in many productions.

Just look back a few months when I posted the videos of him directing and acting in many pallywood productions.

:link::link:

Here you go then, pick the bones out of these.

Minister Muslim inbreeding in Britain is causing massive surge in birth defects Daily Mail Online

Video Cousin marriages Muslim inbreeding cause low IQ retardation and birth defects The Muslim Issue

Muslim Countries Found To Have Highest Rates Of Birth Defects - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Oh look...

Mighty FAIL Roodboy...

Just look back a few months when I posted the videos of him directing and acting in many pallywood productions.

Does Pallywood have an event to rate the best of their productions similar to our academy awards?

Oh look...

Mighty FAIL Roodboy...

Meh, not really. I even backed it up with this clip from the Pallywood actors guild:
Enjoy...long live Pallywood!

naz!ps.gif

Roodboy, give up man...

You are turning into a complete dumbass...

You deflect and then fall over your own propaganda lies!!!

1 - 10 of fails...?

You get an 11!

Congrats!

You have it backwards. Here's what you get: :321: :ahole-1: :blowup:

yawn.gif

Oh look...

Mighty FAIL Roodboy...

:link:or provide, date thread title and post number.

Forum List

Back