Honest Questions For Religious Conservatives About LBGT

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you know anything at all about the transgender issue....if that is, in fact what you're alluding to.?? Ignorance is abnormal although not as much as it should be.

There is no such thing as transgender. We are born either male or female. You can't really change your gender so, the 'issue' is a false one. Deal with it on your own.
Thank you for confirming your pathetic, willful ignorance and bigotry

Reach between your legs...If you have a penis and balls, you are a male. If you have a vagina you are a female. Genders are based on real characteristics so, no you can't totally be the sex you are not. You can only play at it.

Really? Because you say so? That is a logical fallacy known as an appeal to ignorance. I'm willing to bethat you have not read a single fucking piece of literature on the subject.

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

Except for the behaviorists (who unfortunately are still dominant among "sexologists" and "gender theorists"), most schools of psychological thought have ruled out causes related to upbringing, social interactions and sexual practices as leading to transsexualism. As in other fundamental areas of personality, most scientific researchers now believe that the formation of gender identity most likely occurs at an innate neurobiological level

Serious scientific research on the formation of gender identity is now focused on understanding the processes of
CNS neurological integration of the fetus during pregnancy

Recent research indicates that MtF transsexualism may result from a female differentiation in a genetic male of the BSTc portion of the hypothalamus, during interactions between the developing brain and fetal sex hormones; this brain region is essential to sexual feelings and behavior. The first such research was reported in 1995: See NATURE, 378: 60-70, 1995 (this paper is also web accessible at http://www.symposion.com/ijt/ijtc0106.htm ). Significant extensions of this earlier work have just been reported, in May 2000 (see following abstract and link to the full paper) :

You just published a bunch of scientific material showing that transgenderism is an anomaly in human beings. That means it is not normal and, nowhere does it say that humans are born something other than male or female. Moreover there is no definite fact that environment does not plays no role.
Ah! The pathetically sad games that you play. First of all, I was responding to your simplistic and dogmatic assertion that external genitalia is the only thing that defines a male or a female. I provided information to contradict that- not withstanding the fact that it is theoretical. While not conclusive it is a start in understanding transsexualism, rather tan dumbing it down as you do.

However, you can't deal with the answer that I provided because all that you can handles are concrete assertion. So, now you want to move the goal posts as they say and make it about what is " normal" . And, No body is saying that there are defiantly no environmental facts. Intellectual inquiry requires that all possibilities be considered but you apparently would not know about such things

The fact is that while not proven, there is mounting evidence that there is a biological basis for it . Please! Try to learn something and stop being an idiot

http://transascity.org/the-transgender-brain/

Why the fuck are you so threatened by the possibility that there are innate congenital explanations for this ? Open your mind. You might be taken more seriously

I'm pretty sure all the references you refer too is against being gay. Not against them getting cake. And I freely admit that I pick my verses to fit my agenda, my point is so do you. I don't claim that I'm religious, you are. Furthermore you are claiming that love can be perverse between 2 consenting adults, because that's what your INTERPRETATION of the bible says. I also want to know how supporting, even if you could make a case that's what baking a wedding cake is ( Something you haven't done) makes us look like Sodom and Gomorrah? A gay person is gay not because of a choice he makes. It's HIS or HERS sexual orientation. It's not contagious. My daughter is best friends with a daughter of a lesbian couple. I have no fear that she will turn out that way. Like I said it's not contagious and I'm not afraid because I don't judge people by who they have sex with. I want my daughter to be happy so why would I be afraid because she finds someone she could love?Compassion and love are central in the New Testament, but since you feel being gay is perverse and some book that claims its alright to stone people for adultery confirms that viewpoint, you feel you can forego these values.
You are equating carnal sexual preferences for love in your attempt to justify using the bible as a rule for acceptance of deviant behaviors. Sex and love or compassion are not one in the same.
Are you trying to tell me gay people are incapable of loving each other? How exactly do you come to this conclusion?????
I am telling you that sex and love are not one in the same. You are trying to define and equate love and compassion with carnal interactions which is all screwed up.
You don't think gay couples love each other?
I am telling you that sex and love are not one in the same. If you are trying to define and equate love and compassion with carnal interactions which is all screwed up.
I'm pretty sure all the references you refer too is against being gay. Not against them getting cake. And I freely admit that I pick my verses to fit my agenda, my point is so do you. I don't claim that I'm religious, you are. Furthermore you are claiming that love can be perverse between 2 consenting adults, because that's what your INTERPRETATION of the bible says. I also want to know how supporting, even if you could make a case that's what baking a wedding cake is ( Something you haven't done) makes us look like Sodom and Gomorrah? A gay person is gay not because of a choice he makes. It's HIS or HERS sexual orientation. It's not contagious. My daughter is best friends with a daughter of a lesbian couple. I have no fear that she will turn out that way. Like I said it's not contagious and I'm not afraid because I don't judge people by who they have sex with. I want my daughter to be happy so why would I be afraid because she finds someone she could love?Compassion and love are central in the New Testament, but since you feel being gay is perverse and some book that claims its alright to stone people for adultery confirms that viewpoint, you feel you can forego these values.
You are equating carnal sexual preferences for love in your attempt to justify using the bible as a rule for acceptance of deviant behaviors. Sex and love or compassion are not one in the same.
Are you trying to tell me gay people are incapable of loving each other? How exactly do you come to this conclusion?????
I am telling you that sex and love are not one in the same. You are trying to define and equate love and compassion with carnal interactions; which is all screwed up.
Never claimed sex and love are the same thing. I'm claiming the love people of the same sex feel for one another can be just as deep as ple of the opposite sex. If you think differently back it up.
You are the one that tried to bring the New Testament into the mix with your warped views.
So you get stuck on one sentence, without the context of the entire post
Like I said it's not contagious and I'm not afraid because I don't judge people by who they have sex with. I want my daughter to be happy so why would I be afraid because she finds someone she could love?
That's the quote.
I am telling you that sex and love are not one in the same. You are trying to define and equate love and compassion with carnal interactions which is all screwed up.
I am telling you that sex and love are not one in the same. If you are trying to define and equate love and compassion with carnal interactions which is all screwed up.
I am telling you that sex and love are not one in the same. You are trying to define and equate love and compassion with carnal interactions; which is all screwed up.
Never claimed sex and love are the same thing. I'm claiming the love people of the same sex feel for one another can be just as deep as 2 people of the opposite sex. If you think differently back it up.
You are the one that tried to bring the New Testament into the mix with your warped views.
My viewpoint is based on understanding and respect for other people, you find that warped fine. Putting words in someones mouth is the basis of a straw man argument. I find these kind of debating tactics pretty pathetic. If you agree that gay people can love each other then my claim that that puts those who disagree with their lifestyle put them at odds with a central theme in the New Testament stands. Any attempt by changing the argument therefor is nothing more then a deflection. I can agree to disagree about the comparative relevance of that with other messages found in the bible. But trying to deflect the argument in an attempt to disparage my morals is pathetic.

Ah! The pathetically sad games that you play. First of all, I was responding to your simplistic and dogmatic assertion that external genitalia is the only thing that defines a male or a female. I provided information to contradict that- not withstanding the fact that it is theoretical. While not conclusive it is a start in understanding transsexualism, rather tan dumbing it down as you do.

Genitalia DOES determine if an infant is a male or female. There is no proof that a baby with a penis is not a male OR that the infant with that penis is a 'gendered' female. External genitalia is how we identify which sex a male or female was born as. If nature (or natural selection) were acknowledging 'transgenderism' why aren'tt genitalia developed AFTER a human being chooses which sex they want to be?

However, you can't deal with the answer that I provided because all that you can handles are concrete assertion. So, now you want to move the goal posts as they say and make it about what is " normal" . And, No body is saying that there are defiantly no environmental facts. Intellectual inquiry requires that all possibilities be considered but you apparently would not know about such things

So...how much are 'environmental facts' an influence on a person that defies their own genitalia? NONE of your published links have an answer to this. In fact, I find what you published to be highly biased toward normalization of homosexuality for which there is no scientific proof.

The fact is that while not proven, there is mounting evidence that there is a biological basis for it . Please! Try to learn something and stop being an idiot

The Transgender Brain

Why the fuck are you so threatened by the possibility that there are innate congenital explanations for this ? Open your mind. You might be taken more seriously

Not threatened at all........that is you projecting onto me. I say homosexuality is not normal and you have not been able to prove that it is. I say that 'gender' is naturally decided by genitalia and you have not been able to prove it isn't. I'm sure that some sexual influence can be congenital and I am sure that some may be environmental but so what? Homosexuality is aberrant in the human species by pure statistical evidence alone.

BTW you seem to have a chip on your shoulder and a stereotypical view of those who disagree with you. That makes your arguments weaker you know. :poke:

Never claimed sex and love are the same thing. I'm claiming the love people of the same sex feel for one another can be just as deep as ple of the opposite sex. If you think differently back it up.
Like I said it's not contagious and I'm not afraid because I don't judge people by who they have sex with. I want my daughter to be happy so why would I be afraid because she finds someone she could love?
That's the quote.
Never claimed sex and love are the same thing. I'm claiming the love people of the same sex feel for one another can be just as deep as 2 people of the opposite sex. If you think differently back it up.
My viewpoint is based on understanding and respect for other people, you find that warped fine. Putting words in someones mouth is the basis of a straw man argument. I find these kind of debating tactics pretty pathetic. If you agree that gay people can love each other then my claim that that puts those who disagree with their lifestyle put them at odds with a central theme in the New Testament stands. Any attempt by changing the argument therefor is nothing more then a deflection. I can agree to disagree about the comparative relevance of that with other messages found in the bible. But trying to deflect the argument in an attempt to disparage my morals is pathetic.
No your attempt to disparage Christians who believe love and compassion doesn't equate to including the acceptance of another person's gravitation towards deviancy is pathetic and it is also irrelevant.

Genitalia DOES determine if an infant is a male or female. There is no proof that a baby with a penis is not a male OR that the infant with that penis is a 'gendered' female. External genitalia is how we identify which sex a male or female was born as. If nature (or natural selection) were acknowledging 'transgenderism' why aren'tt genitalia developed AFTER a human being chooses which sex they want to be?

So...how much are 'environmental facts' an influence on a person that defies their own genitalia? NONE of your published links have an answer to this. In fact, I find what you published to be highly biased toward normalization of homosexuality for which there is no scientific proof.

The Transgender Brain

Not threatened at all........that is you projecting onto me. I say homosexuality is not normal and you have not been able to prove that it is. I say that 'gender' is naturally decided by genitalia and you have not been able to prove it isn't. I'm sure that some sexual influence can be congenital and I am sure that some may be environmental but so what? Homosexuality is aberrant in the human species by pure statistical evidence alone.

BTW you seem to have a chip on your shoulder and a stereotypical view of those who disagree with you. That makes your arguments weaker you know. :poke:
Can I ask why do you equate normal as being right? I'm left handed not to long ago that would have been considered something I had to get rid of by force if necessary.School Corporal Punishment: Being Left Handed.. This was also done for religious reasons. So do you think striving for normalcy warrants that?

The Transgender Brain

Oh Christ! You did not understand a damned thing that I said. I am not trying to prove anything and I am not arguing about what is "normal" The point-which is obviously lost on you- is that whether we are talking about homosexuality, or transgenderism, the issue is complex and there is much to learn about it. I am willing to consider all possibilities but you continue to dumb it down and refuse to deal with those complexities. My view of you is not based on any stereotype. It is based on your words which clearly indicate that you are an anti-intellectual, given to ridged, concrete thought processes .

It is also apparent that you do not understand the distinction between statistical normal and that which is found in nature but is unusual but not necessarily a defect. That is your problem. You want to prove that these things are defects- and for what purpose? Never mind, I know, it is to justify your bigotry.

That's the quote.
No your attempt to disparage Christians who believe love and compassion doesn't equate to including the acceptance of another person's gravitation towards deviancy is pathetic and it is also irrelevant.
Matthew 7:1-2 ESV / 16 helpful votes
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.
1 John 4:19-21 ESV / 10 helpful votes
We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.
John 13:34 ESV / 10 helpful votes
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
Philippians 2:1-4 ESV / 9 helpful votes
So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
Just a little taste. And your right, my opinion is irrelevant, guess what..... so is yours.

The Transgender Brain

Can I ask why do you equate normal as being right? I'm left handed not to long ago that would have been considered something I had to get rid of by force if necessary.School Corporal Punishment: Being Left Handed.. This was also done for religious reasons. So do you think striving for normalcy warrants that?
I use both right and left and have a preference for using one more than the other do to being taught to use one over the other but I also keep my sex life private as should others if they don't want someone talking about it, degrading it, or calling it deviant behavior. You on the other hand seem to be telling others that they must accept your left handedness just because you say so.

That's the quote.
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.
We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
Just a little taste. And your right, my opinion is irrelevant, guess what..... so is yours.
Good to see you studying... perhaps at some point you will find the verse that states a spiritual man judges all things and one day you may even be able to discern what a spiritual man is.

That's the quote.
Good to see you studying... perhaps at some point you will find the verse that states a spiritual man judges all things and one day you may even be able to discern what a spiritual man is.
They call that a deflection yet again. Btw I'm not religious but I am a moral man. I accept people how they are you don't, some people may go as far as calling that being closer to god.

The Transgender Brain

I use both right and left and have a preference for using one more than the other do to being taught to use one over the other but I also keep my sex life private as should others if they don't want someone talking about it, degrading it, or calling it deviant behavior. You on the other hand seem to be telling others that they must accept your left handedness just because you say so.
Sure I do. See it doesn't hurt anybody and it's how I was born, why shouldn't you accept that?

That's the quote.
They call that a deflection yet again. Btw I'm not religious but I am a moral man. I accept people how they are you don't, some people may go as far as calling that being closer to god.
Moral people do not attempt to force their habits on other people.

The Transgender Brain

Sure I do. See it doesn't hurt anybody and it's how I was born, why shouldn't you accept that?
It shouldn't matter why if it is my belief due to my faith that it is abnormal.

The Transgender Brain

Oh Christ! You did not understand a damned thing that I said. I am not trying to prove anything and I am not arguing about what is "normal" The point-which is obviously lost on you- is that whether we are talking about homosexuality, or transgenderism, the issue is complex and there is much to learn about it. I am willing to consider all possibilities but you continue to dumb it down and refuse to deal with those complexities. My view of you is not based on any stereotype. It is based on your words which clearly indicate that you are an anti-intellectual, given to ridged, concrete thought processes .

It is also apparent that you do not understand the distinction between statistical normal and that which is found in nature but is unusual but not necessarily a defect. That is your problem. You want to prove that these things are defects- and for what purpose? Never mind, I know, it is to justify your bigotry.

You tried to say that gender was not related to sex. I disagreed and was met with a volley of smug put downs. You tried to publish 'scientific' proof but that fell flat too. No one is saying that sexuality is not a complex issue and no one is against studying it however to come to the conclusion that it is 'statistically normal' is to abdicate oneself from all logic. Murder is 'statistically normal' too but you would not try to argue it's relative benefit.....or would you? You have constantly tried to stereotype me and now you insult even further.

In the human population homosexuality is NOT a normal statistical finding when considering ALL the population because the MAJORITY of the population is NOT homosexual.. You can massage stats all you want but the truth stands as a glaring beacon to your 'statistically normal' lie.

Last edited:
That's the quote.

The Transgender Brain

What habit have I tried to enforce on you?
And yes it does, if you are too punish me for it it matters very much.
That's the thing you don't seem to get. You are trying to justify discriminating people for stuff that doesn't hurt anybody and that the people who do it can't help. I have no choice in which hand I favor. A gay person has no choice in his sexual orientation. Yet you reserve the right to judge me and the gay person because of your religious beliefs which is something that the person you claim to follow has specifically spoken out against.

Last edited:

That's the thing you don't seem to get. You are trying to justify discriminating people for stuff that doesn't hurt anybody and that the people who do it can't help. I have no choice in which hand I favor. A gay person has no choice in his sexual orientation. Yet you reserve the right to judge me and the gay person because of your religious beliefs which is something that the person you claim to follow has specifically spoken out against.
You are the one claiming that I must accept your deviancy even though you have already stated that it is yours alone. In what way have I punished you other than not letting you into my head to tell me what I must believe or how I should think? You are free to accept whatever deviancy you wish but you are not free to force me to believe the same way you do.

You are the one claiming that I must accept your deviancy even though you have already stated that it is yours alone. In what way have I punished you other than not letting you into my head to tell me what I must believe or how I should think? You are free to accept whatever deviancy you wish but you are not free to force me to believe the same way you do.
Never considered being a lefty deviancy but I guess you are by the definition of the word correct. If you refuse to render services, you are punishing me, if you refuse to hire me, you are punishing me, if you smack my hand because I'm holding my pen in my left hand you are punishing me. You don't have to agree with people but anything but the treatment that you give other people is in effect a punishment.

Never considered being a lefty deviancy but I guess you are by the definition of the word correct. If you refuse to render services, you are punishing me, if you refuse to hire me, you are punishing me, if you smack my hand because I'm holding my pen in my left hand you are punishing me. You don't have to agree with people but anything but the treatment that you give other people is in effect a punishment.
If I refused to hire you that would be within my rights to do so just because I don't like you. If I refuse to provide my services to you again it would be in my rights to do so as I do not have to work for anyone I am sure I do not like (its been a policy of mine for over forty years and its worked out well thus far). Keep your hand to your self and you won't get smacked. If you can find fault in the way I treat someone and its suits your narrative have at it but that doesn't make you right in any way shape or form.

If I refused to hire you that would be within my rights to do so just because I don't like you. If I refuse to provide my services to you again it would be in my rights to do so as I do not have to work for anyone I am sure I do not like (its been a policy of mine for over forty years and its worked out well thus far). Keep your hand to your self and you won't get smacked. If you can find fault in the way I treat someone and its suits your narrative have at it but that doesn't make you right in any way shape or form.
See now you are confusing having a right with being moral. You asked the question how am I punishing you. I answered it. I have asked you the same question. What habit have I tried to enforce on you. The best answer you were able to provide was the habit of accepting something that's outside the norm. Is that really something that's terrible? Especially and this is something you keep on skating around Jesus spoke to not judge people. What in the end it comes down to is not religion but just fear of anything that is not the norm.

Oh and by the way, how does this?
if you smack my hand because I'm holding my pen in my left hand you are punishing me.
Become this.
Keep your hand to your self and you won't get smacked.
Is the problem reading comprehension, or simple honesty?

Forum List

Back