Homosexuals violate the rights of normal people

The most famous LGBT musical group is the TATU. It represented the Russian Federation at Eurovision and at the opening of the Olympics, therefore, this reflects, among other things, the policy of government officials - not only tolerance, but also the promotion of LGBT

I didn't say that molestation by normal people is legal.

But there is a difference: a normal person can do it only by certain actions, while a homosexual molests children and adults by his presence alone.
Yes. Fudge packing is disgusting. I am sure China is laughing at us. As is the Middle East. I like Sharia law are pertaining to Homos and Feminazies.

I never go among faggots, touching a faggot defiles more than touching an unclean animal.
But if I eat in a restaurant, then the plate he ate from may be the plate I eat from. Are faggots fed from separate dishes? How do I know what diseases queers have that can get through saliva and cuts in the mouth?

Wow, yeah, who knows? Maybe you're being served on the same plates faggots have been served off of previously.

My God. Whatever shall you do?

Shut up you fucking fagot, I know the American people are on my side, almost every state has passed anti-fag laws. You will be beaten by your people for your tolerance

You don't know shit. Your knowledge of the American people is pathetic.

But feel free to get your passport and come visit. You are welcome to try and beat me for supporting all American citizens.

You don't know shit. Your knowledge of the American people is pathetic.

But feel free to get your passport and come visit. You are welcome to try and beat me for supporting all American citizens.
Again you lie. Everyone knows that almost all the states passed laws against fag marriages, this was changed by foreign agents from the supreme court

Again you lie. Everyone knows that almost all the states passed laws against fag marriages, this was changed by foreign agents from the supreme court

Yes, that was the issue of same sex marriage. Much different than your "they shouldn't exist" nonsense. And very, very few people in the US buy into your "they molest people by just being in the same room" garbage.

One thing i find funny is that, Conservative people be like Children are to young to know they are LGBTQI+"

And then they tell little girls how they’re going to be “beating boys off with a stick” when they get older

Forum List

Back