Homosexuality Is A Stalking Horse For The Normalization Of Pedophilia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Change my mind.

School Board Member to Host 'Open Mic Night' For LGBTQ Kids - At Her Sex Shop​

A school board director in Washington State is hosting an “open mic” night for LGBTQ youth “ages 0-18” – to be held at the adult sex shop she owns.

Change my mind.

A school board director in Washington State is hosting an “open mic” night for LGBTQ youth “ages 0-18” – to be held at the adult sex shop she owns.

When I was a kid, you had to be at least 18 to enter a smut emporium.

Why has this changed?

It hasn't. In order to enter sex shops, you have to be over 18.

This Jenn Mason broad apparently doesn't think its wrong.

When I was a young man, the smut shops were all owned and controlled by Mafioso around here.

Its crazy IMHO that La Cosa Nostra gangsters had more respect for children than modern libs.

I don't think homosexuality is the problem, rather the problem is a select bunch of crazies wanting to add fuel to the fire. Don't misunderstand me, I think homosexuality is disgusting, immoral and fucking weird, but not all gay people are like this.
While not all gays are perverts, most perverts are gay.
Per capita it's not even close

While not all gays are perverts, most perverts are gay.
Per capita it's not even close

Agreed. I don't know a lot of gay people (that I know of), but those I do know aren't flaming about it, or even public about it. They are very quiet, and respectful. Like a lot of movements, groups, etc. it's usually several bad apples/flaming fags that spoil the whole barrel.

The democratic party should be either outright shut down or reformed, particularly scrutinizing who's funding them and then blocking those groups. Soros, China and whomever controlling the Democrats, THAT has to end. It's clear the Democrats no longer represent ALL Americans, or our will. Democracy includes us ALL, not a small conglomerate of loudmouth weirdos that are basically contrarian maladjusted useful idiots.

Change my mind.

Ahhhh...you're a racist. I mean a homophobe. I mean a transphobe. Definitely a pedophobe.

Change my mind.

The political left will try to fool people into believing this sort of thing is common and has been going down for ages. Same as they injected false narratives of gays throughout human history. Faggotry is about eighty percent of what is killing America. Endless evil, perversion and damage to civilization has resulted from its worship.

When I was a kid, you had to be at least 18 to enter a smut emporium.

Why has this changed?

And many websites have a 18+ policy if they feature adult content.

I was security for a sim that was 18+ in a online game and i booted many who i also reported who told me that they were a kid.

One thing good about security is that i didn't have to worry about spelling or grammar.

Forum List

Back