The Normal Rightwingers are stuck in a time warp with Reagan

May 4, 2022
Marc Thiessen “The weakness of the Biden administration tempted Russian tyrant Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine. So this is a good moment to reflect on some important lessons from Reagan on how to confront and reverse Putin’s unprovoked aggression.” - and they’re even apologizing for for or willfully ignoring Trump’s being the unwitting Dupe/Russian Asset of Putin fir 4 long years

Putin feared Hillary mightily. He fears Biden, but he had four years previously to soften up the American public and others

Marc Thiessen “The weakness of the Biden administration tempted Russian tyrant Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine. So this is a good moment to reflect on some important lessons from Reagan on how to confront and reverse Putin’s unprovoked aggression.” - and they’re even apologizing for for or willfully ignoring Trump’s being the unwitting Dupe/Russian Asset of Putin fir 4 long years

Putin feared Hillary mightily. He fears Biden, but he had four years previously to soften up the American public and others

God without Reagan, I'd have slaved to a miserable job with miserable sobs to work with, and a big red thumb from the boss up my ass for 50 yrs. Then die 5 days after retirement

• Banned
God without Reagan, I'd have slaved to a miserable job with miserable sobs to work with, and a big red thumb from the boss up my ass for 50 yrs. Then die 5 days after retirementUnion
God without Reagan, I'd have slaved to a miserable job with miserable sobs to work with, and a big red thumb from the boss up my ass for 50 yrs. Then die 5 days after retirement
Unions. Great jobs and benefits. Reagan gave us debt lime Trump

Many lost their jobs because of that miserable brain dead actor.
LBJ caused the malaise of the 1970's. Which ran into the early 1980's. Bad debt was squeezed out of the system by double digit prime rate numbers. It was painful. Now something must be done again. Maybe it can be done in a less painful way. But the green push needs to be dealt with so people do not start killing each other. The special interest Prog groups control the nation. We can live better and many more can live better that have less. But there is always some government agenda that blocks it.

Hey ass hole. We're in worst shape when Mr Peanut was prez. Reagan had such a GD mess to clean booger eater

Many more flourished during the Reagan years just like I did. There are always those who lose their jobs for a variety of reasons.
Reagan had Carter’s appointee at the Fed who saved us all. Then he let him go and appointed Greenspan, tbe Queen of Mea Culpas

And Reagan left an enormous debt.

We didn’t have institutional centers for homeless or food banks on any large scale until the 1980s. I remember neighborhood Churches all of a sudden having permanent homeless shelters where before they helped a few needy

The wealth gap had a rebirth

Hey ass hole. We're in worst shape when Mr Peanut was prez. Reagan had such a GD mess to clean booger eater
Really? It was a worldwide thing. Carter’s man at the Fed saved us. Reagan’s appointee fucked up
Only a mentally deranged troll would post such a bizarre unhinged statement. ... :cuckoo: :laugh::laugh:
its why Putin had Hillary hacked and fed Trump. He wanted a weak leader

He fears Brandon? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

🤣:21::21::21:

:piss2: Dante.

Last edited:
Reagan had Carter’s appointee at the Fed who saved us all. Then he let him go and appointed Greenspan, tbe Queen of Mea Culpas

And Reagan left an enormous debt.

We didn’t have institutional centers for homeless or food banks on any large scale until the 1980s. I remember neighborhood Churches all of a sudden having permanent homeless shelters where before they helped a few needy

The wealth gap had a rebirth
Carter was a complete disaster. He was a very intelligent hard working man, too bad none of that translated to being a good President. I remember interest rates so high, my first car loan had an 18 percent interest rate.

Forum List

Back