Zone1 homosexuality and its punishment -- by Pope SAINT Pius V

The church was wrong.
You continue to make the same mistakes in this forum. You push the disagree button but don’t say why and have anything to support your disagreement.
Second, same as the last part of the first. You make statements in disagreement without why and offer support for your opinions.

I nominate Surada as the most irritating poster because of these things :stir:

You continue to make the same mistakes in this forum. You push the disagree button but don’t say why and have anything to support your disagreement.
Second, same as the last part of the first. You make statements in disagreement without why and offer support for your opinions.

I second the motion 🤣

I have already explained Sodom and Gomorrah a dozen times.

However, your explanation isn't completely correct.

There's no evidence for any cities of the plain. None. They certainly didn't exist at the time of Abraham. It's a teaching narrative, didactic literature about hospitality and sexual violence.

There's no evidence for any cities of the plain. None. They certainly didn't exist at the time of Abraham. It's a teaching narrative, didactic literature about hospitality and sexual violence.
No, it's about sexual perversion, just like is happening today. Duet 22:5, "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."
There is evidence: Have Sodom and Gomorrah Been Discovered?
"These five cities had all been situated along the Dead Sea Rift, a major plate boundary. At God’s command the rift ruptured, spewing great quantities of liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons high into the atmosphere. These ignited, setting the whole region ablaze and covering it with “fire and brimstone.” Abraham saw the conflagration from Mamre, about 20 miles away. The fiery mixture almost certainly didn’t come from a point source, such as a volcano, but destroyed the whole area along the linear fault. The cities were crushed and burned, just as the Bible describes. The city of Sodom actually straddled a fault, causing half of it to fall about 100 meters. No one survived. Today, numerous bodies remain trapped in the rubble."

Last edited:
No, it's about sexual perversion, just like is happening today. Duet 22:5, "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."
There is evidence: Have Sodom and Gomorrah Been Discovered?
"These five cities had all been situated along the Dead Sea Rift, a major plate boundary. At God’s command the rift ruptured, spewing great quantities of liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons high into the atmosphere. These ignited, setting the whole region ablaze and covering it with “fire and brimstone.” Abraham saw the conflagration from Mamre, about 20 miles away. The fiery mixture almost certainly didn’t come from a point source, such as a volcano, but destroyed the whole area along the linear fault. The cities were crushed and burned, just as the Bible describes. The city of Sodom actually straddled a fault, causing half of it to fall about 100 meters. No one survived. Today, numerous bodies remain trapped in the rubble."

Your proof is from the creation institute.. There's no geologists or archaeologists who will back that lie.

These five cities had all been situated along the Dead Sea Rift, a major plate boundary. At God’s command the rift ruptured, spewing great quantities of liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons high into the atmosphere. These ignited, setting the whole region ablaze and covering it with “fire and brimstone.” Abraham saw the conflagration from Mamre, about 20 miles away. The fiery mixture almost certainly didn’t come from a point source, such as a volcano, but destroyed the whole area along the linear fault. The cities were crushed and burned, just as the Bible describes. The city of Sodom actually straddled a fault, causing half of it to fall about 100 meters. No one survived. Today, numerous bodies remain trapped in the rubble. -
Your proof is from the creation institute.. There's no geologists or archaeologists who will back that lie.
What evidence do you have? None. Zero. I gave you information that proves I'm right and you were wrong. Trying to say one sight is better than another is stupid. It's lazy and proves nothing but contempt for you. The facts in the article are true and have been proved to be true.

These five cities had all been situated along the Dead Sea Rift, a major plate boundary. At God’s command the rift ruptured, spewing great quantities of liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons high into the atmosphere. These ignited, setting the whole region ablaze and covering it with “fire and brimstone.” Abraham saw the conflagration from Mamre, about 20 miles away. The fiery mixture almost certainly didn’t come from a point source, such as a volcano, but destroyed the whole area along the linear fault. The cities were crushed and burned, just as the Bible describes. The city of Sodom actually straddled a fault, causing half of it to fall about 100 meters. No one survived. Today, numerous bodies remain trapped in the rubble. -

What evidence do you have? None. Zero. I gave you information that proves I'm right and you were wrong. Trying to say one sight is better than another is stupid. It's lazy and proves nothing but contempt for you. The facts in the article are true and have been proved to be true.

Nope. That's not what happened at all.

Prove it. Back to your normal stuff. I give you evidence and you throw up on us.

Caused by an airburst.

Caused by an airburst.

Notice the words, “may have?” Those are fuzzy words always used by atheists. Although, in this case, I have no problem using that word. What we know is God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with some sort of catastrophe blast or blast from beneath the earth. Thanks for your theory. Perhaps both. A meteor strike then the fault rupture. But five cities utterly destroyed.

Where does it say anything about homosexuality?

You, along with countless other Christians, are quick to assume that any mention of the word "sodomy" refers to homosexuals.

The word, as written in the Bible, refers to deviant/forced sexual behavior - among all people - not just homosexuals. To be even more specific, the origin of the word came from the town of Sodom - where certain sodomites were raping/abusing other people of that town - both male and female.

This specific message from the Pope was a stern warning to clergy people that may have been taking advantage or abusing others - both males and females.

Christians that "justify" their hatred of homosexual people, attributing it to their religion and/or the Bible, have been severely misguided. When God instructed the way to live according to His virtues, he was speaking about all people.

When you see the word "sodomy" and the first thing you think of is homosexuality, you are not following Jesus' teachings - if anything, you are committing a sin yourself by judging others in your mind.

Matthew 5:27

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery. But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Matthew 7:1-5

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

What does this mean? When you judge homosexuals, assuming they are guilty of a worse sin than any sin you may have committed in your lifetime, without any knowledge of what is in their hearts/minds - then you too will be judged according to the way you judge homosexuals. Would you want to be judged by that standard? I would hope not - if so, most would likely have little chance of salvation.
Sodom and Gomorrah is a morality tale about the treatment of travelers. (
big deal in the middle east.. and about sexual violence.

F0NsPwPWcAozjE9

Forum List

Back