Zone1 homosexuality and its punishment -- by Pope SAINT Pius V

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

RE this material, I say

This is the TRUE Catholic Church-- as opposed to the fake one currently in the Vatican (which I do not call a "church" at all). The Vatican was highjacked 65 years ago and we have not had a valid pope since. They have all been usurpers and heretics (yes JPII also). But this site is about a true pope, a true saint... (fake popes, on the other hand, cannot canonize anyone). Pius V came along at a time in history when there weren't a lot of lawless, liberal... possessed... (you name it)... folks trying to steal the Vatican and deceive everyone. You have to go down to the 10th paragraph

From the site RE homosexuality being a crime:

In the 16th century, Pope St. Pius V issued a decree regarding “that horrible crime” of sodomy. Here is the full text in English translation:

That horrible crime, for which corrupt and obscene cities were destroyed by fire through divine condemnation, causes us most bitter sorrow and shocks our mind, impelling us to repress such a crime with the greatest possible zeal.
§ 1. Quite opportunely the Fifth Lateran Council [1512-1517] issued this decree: “Let any member of the clergy caught in that vice against nature, given that the wrath of God falls over the sons of perfidy, be removed from the clerical order or forced to do penance in a monastery” (chap. 4, X, V, 31).
§ 2. So that the contagion of such a grave offense may not advance with greater audacity by taking advantage of impunity, which is the greatest incitement to sin, and so as to more severely punish the clerics who are guilty of this nefarious crime and who are not frightened by the death of their souls, we determine that they should be handed over to the severity of the secular authority, which enforces civil law.
§ 3. Therefore, wishing to pursue with greater rigor than we have exerted since the beginning of our pontificate, we establish that any priest or member of the clergy, either secular or regular, who commits such an execrable crime, by force of the present law be deprived of every clerical privilege, of every post, dignity and ecclesiastical benefice, and having been degraded by an ecclesiastical judge, let him be immediately delivered to the secular authority to be put to death, as mandated by law as the fitting punishment for laymen who have sunk into this abyss.

Last edited:
RE this material, I say

This is the Church I belong to-- the TRUE Catholic Church-- as opposed to the fake one currently in the Vatican. The Vatican was highjacked 65 years ago and we have not had a valid pope since. They have all been usurpers and heretics (yes JPII also). But this site in about a true pope, a true saint... (fake popes, on the other hand, cannot canonize anyone). Pius V came along at a time in history when there weren't a lot of lawless, liberal... possessed... (you name it)... folks trying to steal the Vatican and deceive everyone
Fake Popes latterly as puppets for the WEF .

A rather dismal way for Christianity to drop down the toilet .
Paul train wrecked it for you with all of his invented nonsense .

• Banned
Fake Popes latterly as puppets for the WEF .

A rather dismal way for Christianity to drop down the toilet .
Paul train wrecked it for you with all of his invented nonsense .
Are u speaking of Paul VI?

In which case, I totally agree. We largely have him to thank for the whole Vatican II train wreck, which just keeps on wrecking.. You'd think there'd be an end to all the wreckage... and I suppose there will be when Jesus returns. :)

popes are nothing but the head of an organization....they put their pants on the same way everyone elses does...and this includes everyone of them....

• Banned
popes are nothing but the head of an organization....they put their pants on the same way everyone elses does...and this includes everyone of them....
so says you

You appear to not have the first clue about Christ, His Church or God's Truth...

so says you

You appear to not have the first clue about Christ, His Church or God's Truth...
yea so says me.....if jesus walked into the Vatican first off he would throw the pope and all his handlers out first....then he would be spending the day getting rid of all the silver and gold in there and giving it to the poor....how much is that church worth in material things?...

• Banned
yea so says me.....if jesus walked into the Vatican first off he would throw the pope and all his handlers out first....then he would be spending the day getting rid of all the silver and gold in there and giving it to the poor....how much is that church worth in material things?...
That is not what this thread is about. Go highjack some other thread. This thread has NOTHING to do with the gold and silver at the Vatican, not that you have actually seen such.. doubt you've been there. But in case you didn't notice, OP stated and you ignored.. the fact that

the Vatican is NOT the Catholic Church it tries to make everyone think it is... The Vatican was stolen from the true Catholics 65 years ago

That is not what this thread is about. Go highjack some other thread. This thread has NOTHING to do with the gold and silver at the Vatican, not that you have actually seen such.. doubt you've been there. But in case you didn't notice, OP stated and you ignored.. the fact that

the Vatican is NOT the Catholic Church it tries to make everyone think it is...
so you should be in agreement to what i just said....

The Catholic church beginning to accept modern science and throwing out the bible myths, wasn't going to be accepted by the entire flock.
But it had to happen as it was just getting too ridiculous to uphold any longer. Now the third revised edition of the bibles has to come soon in order to deal with the contradictions.

It must have presented the same problem when the second edition had to be issued to replace the utter nonsense of the first edition!

Homosexuality is such a divisive issue in US politics now, that it could even split the Catholic church into two competing halves!

1. Some Roman Catholics agree with the condemnation of gay relations by that pope.

2. Some Roman Catholics in 2023 disagree with those condemnatory comments.

3. Many (most?) of the 8,000,000,000 human beings on this planet could not care less what that pope said many centuries ago.

RE this material, I say

This is the TRUE Catholic Church-- as opposed to the fake one currently in the Vatican (which I do not call a "church" at all). The Vatican was highjacked 65 years ago and we have not had a valid pope since. They have all been usurpers and heretics (yes JPII also). But this site is about a true pope, a true saint... (fake popes, on the other hand, cannot canonize anyone). Pius V came along at a time in history when there weren't a lot of lawless, liberal... possessed... (you name it)... folks trying to steal the Vatican and deceive everyone. You have to go down to the 10th paragraph

From the site RE homosexuality being a crime:

In the 16th century, Pope St. Pius V issued a decree regarding “that horrible crime” of sodomy. Here is the full text in English translation:
I would hope any Christian leader would call homosexual relations a sin because it is. The Bible says it is a sin.

Where does it say anything about homosexuality?

You, along with countless other Christians, are quick to assume that any mention of the word "sodomy" refers to homosexuals.

The word, as written in the Bible, refers to deviant/forced sexual behavior - among all people - not just homosexuals. To be even more specific, the origin of the word came from the town of Sodom - where certain sodomites were raping/abusing other people of that town - both male and female.

This specific message from the Pope was a stern warning to clergy people that may have been taking advantage or abusing others - both males and females.

Christians that "justify" their hatred of homosexual people, attributing it to their religion and/or the Bible, have been severely misguided. When God instructed the way to live according to His virtues, he was speaking about all people.

When you see the word "sodomy" and the first thing you think of is homosexuality, you are not following Jesus' teachings - if anything, you are committing a sin yourself by judging others in your mind.

Matthew 5:27

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery. But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Matthew 7:1-5

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

What does this mean? When you judge homosexuals, assuming they are guilty of a worse sin than any sin you may have committed in your lifetime, without any knowledge of what is in their hearts/minds - then you too will be judged according to the way you judge homosexuals. Would you want to be judged by that standard? I would hope not - if so, most would likely have little chance of salvation.

Forum List

Back