Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

What you call “education” is what sane people recognize as indoctrination and grooming.
No, it is what INSANE PEOPLE call indoctrination and grooming. It is what SANE PEOPLE call efforts to keep kids safe from pregnancy and STDs . You are so fucking pathetic !

You started this other thread a while back, about what you call “sex education”—an openly pedophilic agenda promoted by the UN that is obviously crafted to groom children and set them up for sexual exploitation, particularly by the LGBpbiWTF perverts with whom you align. You started that thread to condemn “the religious right” for opposing this openly abusive agenda and seeking to protect children from it.

Who do you really think you are fooling?

Well said Bob. :clap2:

What you call “education” is what sane people recognize as indoctrination and grooming.
No, it is what INSANE PEOPLE call indoctrination and grooming. It is what SANE PEOPLE call efforts to keep kids safe from pregnancy and STDs . You are so fucking pathetic !

You started this other thread a while back, about what you call “sex education”—an openly pedophilic agenda promoted by the UN that is obviously crafted to groom children and set them up for sexual exploitation, particularly by the LGBpbiWTF perverts with whom you align. You started that thread to condemn “the religious right” for opposing this openly abusive agenda and seeking to protect children from it.

Who do you really think you are fooling?

Well said Bob. :clap2:
upload_2018-6-4_11-45-57.jpeg

What shit is being forced on children. ? Education that you apparently were deprived of?

"It is what SANE PEOPLE call efforts to keep kids safe from pregnancy"

It is impossible to become pregnant from anal sex, it is impossible for a male to get another male pregnant from buttfucking. These young children mainly young boys are being indoctrinated and Groomed by twisted LGBTQ Propagandists into knowing about how to bend over to be fucked up the rectum by perverts.
upload_2018-6-4_15-58-10.jpeg
Get Help with your sexual obsession!

Odd- because I know several children of homosexuals.

All humans are the product of reproduction- but that has nothing to do with the gender that the parent is attracted to.

Examples of children of homosexuals that I know of personally:
a) daughter of a lesbian artificially inseminated
b) son and daughter of gay man who was married to a woman for years before coming out.
c) daughter adopted by a single gay mom.

But hey- thanks for playing "Who is my Parent!"
You are abjectly stupid.
No human being has ever been created by homosex.

Nor did I say that a human being was 'created by homosex'- that is just your idioticly stupid comment.

But children don't have to be the product of sex at all- you are just abjectly stupid because of your bigotry.

All humans are the product of reproduction- but that has nothing to do with the gender that the parent is attracted to.

b) son and daughter of gay man who was married to a woman for years before coming out.

Remember- any lab technician can combine a sperm and an ovum to start to create a child.

But a parent is the person who actually raises their child.

"But children don't have to be the product of sex at all

a) daughter of a lesbian artificially inseminated"

So the semen came from where then? It came from a man who masturbated into a cup ie. sex with himself, so that illustrates that your comment that children don't have to be a product of sex is a ridiculous comment.

If you think that masturbating into a cup is sex.......well I feel sorry for you.

No it's not what I think, it is what it is. The other situation is why did human nature make it that a man and a man and a woman and a woman cannot reproduce together? It's because faggots and lesbos were never meant to have children,

LOL so you believe that since a man and a woman can reproduce together that every man and every woman was meant to have children.......

When Americans start putting some value on good parenting- for everyone- and not just as an issue to bash gays with- let me know. But right now the problem with parenting in the United States is 90-95% the problem of straight parents.

What shit is being forced on children. ? Education that you apparently were deprived of?

"It is what SANE PEOPLE call efforts to keep kids safe from pregnancy"

It is impossible to become pregnant from anal sex, it is impossible for a male to get another male pregnant from buttfucking. These young children mainly young boys are being indoctrinated and Groomed by twisted LGBTQ Propagandists into knowing about how to bend over to be fucked up the rectum by perverts.
Still sharing your sexual fantasies here at USMB.

Get a room.

Really? You have made many claims here of sexual abuse- you have even accused one of the posters here of supporting child sex abuse.

Apparently you are just pulling that out of your ass.

As a matter of objective fact, there are a number of behaviors being discussed which most sane people consider to constitute the sexual abuse of children, and there are a number of users on this forum who have openly defended and advocated these behaviors.

As a matter of objective fact, there are a number of behaviors being discussed which most sane people would consider to be blatant homophobic bigotry- and there are a number of users on this forum who have openly implied that other posters support child sexual abuse. Those posters generally get a vacation from USMB for violating the boards rules.

If you observe any sexual abuse of any children- as I have said before- report it to the police. But if you claim something posted here on USMB is an example of child sex abuse- and you don't report it- it just shows you don't actually give a flying fuck about abused children.

Odd- because I know several children of homosexuals.

But hey- thanks for playing "Who is my Parent!"
You are abjectly stupid.

Nor did I say that a human being was 'created by homosex'- that is just your idioticly stupid comment.

But children don't have to be the product of sex at all- you are just abjectly stupid because of your bigotry.

Remember- any lab technician can combine a sperm and an ovum to start to create a child.

So the semen came from where then? It came from a man who masturbated into a cup ie. sex with himself, so that illustrates that your comment that children don't have to be a product of sex is a ridiculous comment.

If you think that masturbating into a cup is sex.......well I feel sorry for you.

No it's not what I think, it is what it is. The other situation is why did human nature make it that a man and a man and a woman and a woman cannot reproduce together? It's because faggots and lesbos were never meant to have children, the only reason they have access to children is because of Leftist Moral Degenerates who support anything and everything that's twisted and perverted.
It appears that you do not know the difference between birthing a child and being a parent. Many straight people make lousy and even abusive parents. As a CPS investigator, I removed children from unfit hetero parents and placed then, at times with gay people. Have a good apoplexy over that.

^^ have those two ever been in or supported a gay pride parade where children were present? :popcorn:

^^ have those two ever been in or supported a gay pride parade where children were present?

I can't speak for Progressive but I certainly have. I have been to both the SF Gay Pride parade and also of course the SF Carnival Parade. I can say with great certainty that not a single child attended either parade other than with the literal physical support of their parents or guardians- since both parades are so heavily attended that no one 'accidentally' attends one of the two parades that include- among very many other things- scantily clad parade goers. I have never seen anything in either parade that I would find upsetting to any small children, though I think that many pre-teens and young teens would likely find the sexuality on display to be uncomfortable.
Who are the parents attending these parades? Well lots of parents of their adult gay children for one thing. But also just tons of straight families because both parades are joyful and packed full of good music. These are not my photo's but a good sampling
upload_2018-6-4_14-26-54.jpeg
6a0120a5f2783b970c0176152c2d5d970c-500wi

43603_apple-a-la-gay-pride-de-san-francisco-avec-un-bracelet-special-pour-apple-watch.jpg
images

maxresdefault.jpg

Really? You have made many claims here of sexual abuse- you have even accused one of the posters here of supporting child sex abuse.

Apparently you are just pulling that out of your ass.

As a matter of objective fact, there are a number of behaviors being discussed which most sane people consider to constitute the sexual abuse of children, and there are a number of users on this forum who have openly defended and advocated these behaviors.

As a matter of objective fact, there are a number of behaviors being discussed which most sane people would consider to be blatant homophobic bigotry- and there are a number of users on this forum who have openly implied that other posters support child sexual abuse. Those posters generally get a vacation from USMB for violating the boards rules.

If you observe any sexual abuse of any children- as I have said before- report it to the police. But if you claim something posted here on USMB is an example of child sex abuse- and you don't report it- it just shows you don't actually give a flying fuck about abused children.

In my experience, we at CPS were plagued with false reports of child abuse, including sexual abuse. The perpetrators fall into three distinct groups. The most prevalent are those who know it's bullshit but have a vendetta against someone -usually an estranged spouse who is the custodial parent- but it could be others. Others, actually believe that abuse is taking place, usually because they are struggling with their own sexual issues and desires and are projecting onto others- some but not all are psychotic. Lastly, the smallest group are attention seekers who want to play hero and have a "rescue fantasy"

In all cases, these are people who are making the difficult job of protecting children even harder because they are depleting resources and taking time away from abuse investigations where children are really at risk. In short they suck.

Care to speculate which category a certain trio of trolls on here fit into?

Is this a healthy loving environment, or is it sex abuse of minors?

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

So why is it the homosexual community thinks that they are exempt?

Ellen praises girlish biological boy's "good lips":

Pooo. . . I wonder why comments for this video were disabled?

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

So you support SEXUALIZING children...........

What exactly do you mean by 'sexualizing children'?

What is this?

View attachment 195419
Both are wrong.

You are abjectly stupid.

No it's not what I think, it is what it is. The other situation is why did human nature make it that a man and a man and a woman and a woman cannot reproduce together? It's because faggots and lesbos were never meant to have children, the only reason they have access to children is because of Leftist Moral Degenerates who support anything and everything that's twisted and perverted.
It appears that you do not know the difference between birthing a child and being a parent. Many straight people make lousy and even abusive parents. As a CPS investigator, I removed children from unfit hetero parents and placed then, at times with gay people. Have a good apoplexy over that.
cps investigators are some of the sickest, most mentally ill fucks I've ever seen in my life.
They actively engage in human trafficking..taking children from families they don't *approve* of and placing them with their friends..who get $$$$ for taking the kids.

cps investigators are some of the sickest, most mentally ill fucks I've ever seen in my life.
They actively engage in human trafficking..taking children from families they don't *approve* of and placing them with their friends..who get $$$$ for taking the kids.
You are either knowingly lying or actively psychotic and paranoid . In the state that I worked in, removals and placements have to be approved by a family court judge. It is the referred to a Child Placement Review Board-made up of volunteers who tend to be quite conservative- whos finding are reviewed by a second judge . There are numerous safeguards in place . Foster and adoptive parents go through a lengthy screening process. They are not our friends. They get a stipend for their services which barely covers their expenses. Where do you get this shit from?

Your characterization of the CPS system and the people who do the hard work involved in protecting children is just fucking over the top insane, stupid and dishonest.

You are either knowingly lying or actively psychotic and paranoid . In the state that I worked in, removals and placements have to be approved by a family court judge. It is the referred to a Child Placement Review Board-made up of volunteers who tend to be quite conservative- whos finding are reviewed by a second judge . There are numerous safeguards in place . Foster and adoptive parents go through a lengthy screening process. They are not our friends. They get a stipend for their services which barely covers their expenses. Where do you get this shit from?

Your characterization of the CPS system and the people who do the hard work involved in protecting children is just fucking over the top insane, stupid and dishonest.

Nope, I work in the system and I see them up close and personal. They come to me with their stupidity, and I set them straight.

And my sister is a judge (previously a prosecutor) who has decades of experience dealing with a variety of cps *heroes*.

We have a lot of first hand understanding of how the alleged *safeguards* fail, over and over and over, because the CPS workers are too fucking stupid and mentally ill to 1. abide by the law, and 2. to engage common sense.

Nope, I work in the system and I see them up close and personal. They come to me with their stupidity, and I set them straight.

And my sister is a judge (previously a prosecutor) who has decades of experience dealing with a variety of cps *heroes*.

We have a lot of first hand understanding of how the alleged *safeguards* fail, over and over and over, because the CPS workers are too fucking stupid and mentally ill to 1. abide by the law, and 2. to engage common sense.
Well, I don't know what shithole backward state or county that you're talking about but it is not that way where I am, or in most places. I still suspect that you are either just making this shit up, or listening to the voices in your head.

What is sick is that Kosher probably actually believes this Bullshit as she sits in her bunker.

Just recently in my area the perverts wanting into children's minds used that very excuse to lure kids into a stage show featuring highly sexualized content under the guise of "educating them about safe sex".

At the very end of the announcement for the show on the radio ad, the spokesperson hastily added in much more rushed speech, "oh & you might want to get parental permission; suitable only for older kids", like an auctioneer.

The slower & more deliberate message was " come on kiddies & see a sex show!"

Just recently in my area the perverts wanting into children's minds used that very excuse to lure kids into a stage show featuring highly sexualized content under the guise of "educating them about safe sex".

At the very end of the announcement for the show on the radio ad, the spokesperson hastily added in much more rushed speech, "oh & you might want to get parental permission; suitable only for older kids", like an auctioneer.

The slower & more deliberate message was " come on kiddies & see a sex show!"
And how exactly is anyone supposed to know what you're talking about and what really happened there , if anything ?Do you have some sort of official account, or news article , or are you just making shit up as you are known to do?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back