Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

Only a very ignorant, sick and twisted person thinks that supporting adoption and parenting by Gays is tantamount to child sexual abuse. You need to stop that s••• right now! No more warnings

It's just common sense and common decency.

It is one thing for consenting adults to participate in whatever sexual perversions they will.

Dragging children into such perversions is just wrong. And advocating or defending this filth is just wrong. It always has been wrong, and it always will be wrong.

It IS sexual abuse of children, and no amount of lies or denial on your part will ever make it otherwise.

Only a very ignorant, sick and twisted person thinks that supporting adoption and parenting by Gays is tantamount to child sexual abuse. You need to stop that shit right now! No more warnings

Actually your cult needs to stop that shit right now! No more warnings.

1509997470657.jpg

pervert.jpeg

fy3jkzq0webz.jpg

Again, if this is what gays and lesbians en masse are not only not turning in to police, but instead CELEBRATING in front of kids, WHAT ARE THEY DOING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WITH THEM???

First of all smiley gay people are sterile. If a Lesbian carries a child, that child is her child. If a gay man donates sperm and has a child with a surrogate-that is his child

Second of all there are millions of kids in the care of gay people and couples, who came to be with them my various meansThey are parents to those kids. They are their kids . So save your pointless and ignorant horseshit
Your contrived example is still a result of heterosex. That lesbian and homo dude are the parents.

It does not fucking matter! They are real children and the people who care for them and have legal ties to them are the parents. What part of that do you not understand? You make no valid point whatsoever
Every kid in those photos was created through hetero sex involving one specific man and one specific woman. Those children are being intentionally deprived of the human right to be raised by their actual parents.
You're too selfish and bigoted to accept that. Evil.
In many cases, the "actual parents" abused , neglected or abandoned the children rendering them as wards of the state. Now they have an "actual home" and are being cared for by "actual people" .

Unfortunately, your bigotry and ignorance does not allow you to see that.
And you’re suggesting that by virtue of their homosexuality that homos are incapable of ever being abusive parents.
You’re clearly the bigot on this issue on multiple levels.

Just in the same way you are suggesting that by the virtue of their heterosexuality that straights are incapable of ever being abusive parents.

I didn't accuse Silhouette of defending any murderers.

I am pointing out that Silhouette never- ever- objects to child murders if the she cannot use the murder- or abuse- to attack gays.

What is the point in pointing out that Silhouette has not specifically addressed child murders, other than to imply that she is in favor oit it?

There is more evil in the world than any one person can ever address. It is simply not honest or rational to condemn any person for having failed to address any specific evil, by way of implying that that person may support that evil.

And I am not 'pro-abortion' any more than you are 'pro-heart surgery'- I think women should control their own reproductive rights, not old men.

Playing silly word games does not change the underlying meaning. You defend the “right” to kill innocent children in cold blood, to the tune of thousands killed every day. That makes you a hypocrite to falsely imply that someone else is OK with the murder of children.

Only a very ignorant, sick and twisted person thinks that supporting adoption and parenting by Gays is tantamount to child sexual abuse. You need to stop that s••• right now! No more warnings

It's just common sense and common decency.

It is one thing for consenting adults to participate in whatever sexual perversions they will.

Dragging children into such perversions is just wrong. And advocating or defending this filth is just wrong. It always has been wrong, and it always will be wrong.

It IS sexual abuse of children, and no amount of lies or denial on your part will ever make it otherwise.
It is quite apparent that you have some serious sexual issues, Dude.

I have stated this multiple times- in this thread and others.

IF you are aware of any child sex abuse- report it to the police immediately.

If you do not report what you consider to be 'child sex abuse' to the police you either:

a) don't give a flying fuck about the child you think is being sexually abused or
b) you are just lying to attack gays.

I'm not a direct witness to any specific instances of such abuse. And even if I was, the corrupt law refuses to acknowledge such abuse for what it is.

It doesn't change the plain fact that it is seriously wrong to drag innocent children into the sick, immoral sexual perversions of grown-ups. That anyone would do this, or even defend this behavior, is prima facie proof of one who is seriously f•••ed-up in his head, and seriously f•••ed-up in his soul, and who, under no circumstances, should ever be allowed unsupervised access to children.

I'm not a direct witness to any specific instances of such abuse. And even if I was, the corrupt law refuses to acknowledge such abuse for what it is.
Holy shit! Really ? Let me tell you something. As a Child Protective Services supervisor, I ensured that all reports of any kind of abuse or neglect were responded to. I did that for 26 fucking years . My state was on the cutting edge of gay rights and gay people were already adopting kids. Not once did I have a case of sexual abuse perpetrated by a gay person. You don't know what the fuck your talking about. You just pull this shit out of your ass.

It doesn't change the plain fact that it is seriously wrong to drag innocent children into the sick, immoral sexual perversions of grown-ups. That anyone would do this, or even defend this behavior, is prima facie proof of one who is seriously f•••ed-up in his head, and seriously f•••ed-up in his soul, and who, under no circumstances, should ever be allowed unsupervised access to children.

So tell us something Bobby Boy, what do you think goes on in the typical home where there are two moms or two dads caring for their brood on youngsters. Are they having sex orgies with the littles present? With the kids participating? Do you think that their whole existence revolves around sex morning , noon and night.? If you do believe any of this, how do you know.? Please answer honestly. Let's see just how FUCKED UP you are.

So tell us something Bobby Boy, what do you think goes on in the typical home where there are two moms or two dads caring for their brood on youngsters. Are they having sex orgies with the littles present? With the kids participating? Do you think that their whole existence revolves around sex morning , noon and night.? If you do believe any of this, how do you know.? Please answer honestly. Let's see just how F•••ED UP you are.

Remind me again, who it is that wrote the following words, about a three-year-old boy who was being manipulated and groomed into declaring himself to be a homosexual…

…he most likely is transsexual.

Whose words were those?

What is any sane person to think of anyone who would describe a three-year-old child in terms of such degenerate sexual perversions as homosexuality or transsexualism?

Last edited:

Remind me again, who is it that wrote the following words, about a three-year-old boy who was being manipulated and groomed into declaring himself to be a homosexual…

…he most likely is transsexual.

Whose words were those?

What is any sane person to think of anyone who would describe a three-year-old child in terms of such degenerate sexual perversions as homosexuality or transsexualism?

Yes I said it Bobby Boy . So what ? How does that reflect badly on me? It happens. That is all there is to. Face reality. Young children can experience gender dysphoria. Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance.

Yes I said it Bobby Boy . So what ? How does that reflect badly on me? It happens. That is all there is to. Face reality. Young children can experience gender dysphoria. Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance.

I thinks it is safe to say that when someone thinks of a very young child, describes a very young child, or treats a very young child, in terms relating to such sick sexual perversions; that this is prima facie proof that that person is seriously f•••ed-up, and should never be allowed near children.

Likewise, someone who thinks that it constitutes “wallow[ing] in ignorance” to be opposed to the sexual abuse of children.

I thinks it is safe to say that when someone thinks of a very young child, describes a very young child, or treats a very young child, in terms relating to such sick sexual perversions; that this is prima facie proof that that person is seriously f•••ed-up, and should never be allowed near children.

Likewise, someone who thinks that it constitutes “wallow[ing] in ignorance” to be opposed to the sexual abuse of children.
It's not a perversion Bobby Boy

Gender Dysphoria: Overview, Management, Diagnosis, and More

Diagnosis in children
Gender dysphoria can be diagnosed in children, too. By age 2 or 3, many children are developing behaviors aligned with their assigned gender. Some may start showing signs of gender-nonconforming behavior at that time.

Some children may begin experiencing a disconnect between their sex and their gender as early as 4. These early signs of gender dysphoria may be mild at first but grow as the children age. It may not be until puberty that the feelings of dissatisfaction are intense or severe enough for a diagnosis.
Now run along.

Last edited:

It's not a perversion Bobby Boy

Gender Dysphoria: Overview, Management, Diagnosis, and More

Diagnosis in children
Gender dysphoria can be diagnosed in children, too. By age 2 or 3, many children are developing behaviors aligned with their assigned gender. Some may start showing signs of gender-nonconforming behavior at that time.

Some children may begin experiencing a disconnect between their sex and their gender as early as 4. These early signs of gender dysphoria may be mild at first but grow as the children age. It may not be until puberty that the feelings of dissatisfaction are intense or severe enough for a diagnosis.
Now run along.
Glad that you think it's funny Bobby Boy. Don't forget the new rules about using that :bannedsmileee:thing to much

I thought you people believed in personal freedom and the ability to be left alone? It seems to me that you drop that idea as soon as someone wants to live away that you disagree with.

Get over it and you'll be less of a hypocrite.
Lol
Most people do, but you are the motherfuckers that are forcing that shit on other people’s kids in the schools. So shut the fuck up

No- that would be you motherfuckers who have been forcing that bigotry shit on other people's kids in the schools for decades.

No surprise that you bigots want to shut up anyone who points out your asshole bigotry.

There is no such thing as a child of a homosexual. All humans are the product of heterosexuality. One or both of the parents may partake of homosexual activity but it has nothing to do with the creation of that child.

Odd- because I know several children of homosexuals.

All humans are the product of reproduction- but that has nothing to do with the gender that the parent is attracted to.

Examples of children of homosexuals that I know of personally:
a) daughter of a lesbian artificially inseminated
b) son and daughter of gay man who was married to a woman for years before coming out.
c) daughter adopted by a single gay mom.

But hey- thanks for playing "Who is my Parent!"
You are abjectly stupid.
No human being has ever been created by homosex.

Nor did I say that a human being was 'created by homosex'- that is just your idioticly stupid comment.

But children don't have to be the product of sex at all- you are just abjectly stupid because of your bigotry.

All humans are the product of reproduction- but that has nothing to do with the gender that the parent is attracted to.

Examples of children of homosexuals that I know of personally:
a) daughter of a lesbian artificially inseminated
b) son and daughter of gay man who was married to a woman for years before coming out.
c) daughter adopted by a single gay mom.

Remember- any lab technician can combine a sperm and an ovum to start to create a child.

But a parent is the person who actually raises their child.

Yes, the heterosexual community never sexualizes children...oh wait

tiaras.jpg
I didn't accuse Silhouette of defending any murderers.

I am pointing out that Silhouette never- ever- objects to child murders if the she cannot use the murder- or abuse- to attack gays.

What is the point in pointing out that Silhouette has not specifically addressed child murders, other than to imply that she is in favor oit it?.

I thought my point was pretty clear- I guess you bigots are just more obtuse than I thought.

I was pointing out that Silhouette doesn't give a damn about children- the sexual abuse of children is just a tool that she uses to attack gays.

Like many others in this thread.

Matter of fact- almost the only threads at USMB regarding the sexual abuse of children- will be by posters who are trying to attack gays. Over 90% of the threads that touch on child sex abuse here at USMB are where the posters are identifying the attackers as homosexual.

Silhouette is both a hypocrite- and a flaming homophobic bigot.

Did I clarify that sufficiently for you?

Forum List

Back