Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

As freaky as some people might think the little guy is ...
He is definitely employable at the make-up counter, as a make-up artist or consultant.

He was funny with a great attitude ... Self-confident and comfortable.

He is definitely employable at the make-up counter, as a make-up artist or consultant.

And exploited by perverted adults.

Who think he's adorable and potentially would be a great business asset, perched on a counter.

People who think that a 10 year old tranny in makeup and dresses is *employable* as a draw are known as *pimps* or *sex traffickers*.

Just sayin.

maxresdefault.jpg

shutterstock_95803324.jpg

I'm sure there are a lot of people that would like to take advantage of his talents ...
And, like anyone else, there are plenty of people he will encounter that don't necessarily have his best interests in mind.

He'll be able to take care of himself ...
Unless someone wants to make that difficult for him.

I mean watch the video ... He isn't unhappy.
He's also smart, can work a crowd, and will be able to go anywhere he wants to go.

You can either leave him to pursue his passions in life ...
Or try and convince him he is screwed up ... At which point you may not be doing him any favors.

I'm sure there are a lot of people that would like to take advantage of his talents ...
And, like anyone else, there are plenty of people he will encounter that don't necessarily have his best interests in mind.

He's also smart, can work a crowd, and will be able to go anywhere he wants to go.

Or try and convince him he is screwed up ... At which point you may not be doing him any favors.

I think you are making a whole bunch of assumptions about things you cannot know based on one short video.

How do you know "he isn't unhappy"? Because he doesn't behave that way in the video? How many actors and other celebrities have we seen throughout the decades who seemed completely confident and happy and like they had the world by the tail on a downhill pull, only to find out they had been drug addicts, mentally ill, sexually abused . . . Does the name "Marilyn Monroe" ring a bell? How about "Robin Williams"?

I think you are making a whole bunch of assumptions about things you cannot know based on one short video.

How do you know "he isn't unhappy"? Because he doesn't behave that way in the video? How many actors and other celebrities have we seen throughout the decades who seemed completely confident and happy and like they had the world by the tail on a downhill pull, only to find out they had been drug addicts, mentally ill, sexually abused . . . Does the name "Marilyn Monroe" ring a bell? How about "Robin Williams"?

Maybe I am ... It would certainly take a more comprehensive interview before I would hire him.

But ... At face value ... He did an impressive ad lib presentation.
He knew about the materials he was using and the effects he wanted to achieve.

I have seen twenty year crusty veterans that couldn't make it through a presentation like he did.
It's quite possible you are looking for a bogeyman under his bed, where he is not.

And ... I would damn sure give him a chance to prove you wrong.

Who think he's adorable and potentially would be a great business asset, perched on a counter.

People who think that a 10 year old tranny in makeup and dresses is *employable* as a draw are known as *pimps* or *sex traffickers*.

Just sayin.

maxresdefault.jpg

shutterstock_95803324.jpg

Fascinating what some people search for on Google.

Corey Haim - Wikipedia

Just sayin.

You're the one who only sees a ten year old tranny ripe for exploitation.
That says more towards the way you think than anyone else.

I on the other hand saw a talented young man who was doing something he likes ...
Recognized he was good at it ... And enjoyed his sense of humor.

I never suggested he should be perched on the counter ...
With the proper direction he could probably own the city block.

Just sayin.

I on the other hand saw a talented young man who was doing something he likes ...

Omg.

I am speechless. You really are defending pimping children. I was being kind of hyperbolic but apparently I was dead on.

Omg.

I am speechless. You really are defending pimping children. I was being kind of hyperbolic but apparently I was dead on.

No ... I am not talking about your fucked up narrative at all ... :thup:
If I had been talking about that, I would have said so.

I am talking about the kid in the video.
You see what you want to see ... I see opportunity for the child to succeed at doing something they want to do.

The video is just a short clip and certainly doesn't represent everything in the child's life ...
But ... Truth be told ... I can think of few kids I know from what you would consider more "stable" family environments ...
That are far more fucked up than he presented as being.

Maybe I am ... It would certainly take a more comprehensive interview before I would hire him.

But ... At face value ... He did an impressive ad lib presentation.
He knew about the materials he was using and the effects he wanted to achieve.

I have seen twenty year crusty veterans that couldn't make it through a presentation like he did.
It's quite possible you are looking for a bogeyman under his bed, where he is not.

And ... I would damn sure give him a chance to prove you wrong.

Again, you have told me nothing that speaks to what's going on in his head at all. Sure, he's got some talent for acting/public speaking, and certainly some talent for makeup. Okay. I would 100% hire him in any of those positions. But I'm not talking about that, or talking about an employer's point of view, am I?

What's a lot more possible than "looking for a bogeyman under the bed where he isn't" - not just possible, but likely - is that this kid has some serious internal pressure and conflict going on. How do I know that? Because he's a kid. They are by definition walking hormone bombs under ANY circumstances. Add to that the fact that he is acting so out-of-step with the norm that he's not even in the same parade, at an age where standing out and being different is usually anathema; add to THAT the fact that he's doing it with an enormous amount of fanfare and scrutiny; add to THAT the fact that everyone around him is so busy applauding it and telling him how wonderful it is and how okay he is that it's very likely he feels like he HAS to be okay and happy no matter what.

I'm not saying he absolutely HAS to be heading for a crash-and-burn. He might actually deal with everything okay. But it's not where the smart money would bet. I am saying I wouldn't take it at face value. And I am definitely saying that wishing it on any kid as their "normal" would be cruel and evil.

Again, you have told me nothing that speaks to what's going on in his head at all. Sure, he's got some talent for acting/public speaking, and certainly some talent for makeup. Okay. I would 100% hire him in any of those positions. But I'm not talking about that, or talking about an employer's point of view, am I?

What's a lot more possible than "looking for a bogeyman under the bed where he isn't" - not just possible, but likely - is that this kid has some serious internal pressure and conflict going on. How do I know that? Because he's a kid. They are by definition walking hormone bombs under ANY circumstances. Add to that the fact that he is acting so out-of-step with the norm that he's not even in the same parade, at an age where standing out and being different is usually anathema; add to THAT the fact that he's doing it with an enormous amount of fanfare and scrutiny; add to THAT the fact that everyone around him is so busy applauding it and telling him how wonderful it is and how okay he is that it's very likely he feels like he HAS to be okay and happy no matter what.

I'm not saying he absolutely HAS to be heading for a crash-and-burn. He might actually deal with everything okay. But it's not where the smart money would bet. I am saying I wouldn't take it at face value. And I am definitely saying that wishing it on any kid as their "normal" would be cruel and evil.

Since your crystal ball works so much better than mine ...
Make yourself more useful and see if you can get us some winning lottery numbers ... :thup:

Just sayin.

You saw a ten-year-old, and then promptly forgot that he's ten years old. Did it slip your mind somewhere along the way that prepubescent kids are very, VERY different from adults?

Every time I see people discussing children as though they're grownups in any context, I'm reminded of a passage in The Hiding Place, by Corrie ten Boom.

“I asked Father about a poem we had read at school the winter before. One line had described ‘a young man whose face was not shadowed by sex-sin.’ I had been far too shy to ask the teacher what it meant, and Mama had blushed scarlet when I consulted her. In those days just after the turn of the century sex was never discussed, even at home.

So the line had stuck in my head. ‘Sex,’ I was pretty sure, meant whether you were a boy or a girl, and ‘sin’ made Tante (Aunt) Jans very angry, but what the two together meant I could not imagine. And so, seated next to Father in the train compartment, I suddenly asked, ‘Father, what is sex-sin?’

He turned to look at me, as he always did when answering a question, but to my surprise he said nothing. At last he stood up, lifted his traveling case from the rack over our heads, and set it on the floor.

‘Will you carry it off the train, Corrie?’ he said.

I stood up and tugged at it. It was crammed with the watches and spare parts he had purchased that morning.

‘It’s too heavy,’ I said.

‘Yes,’ he said. ‘And it would be a pretty poor father who would ask his little girl to carry such a load. It’s the same way, Corrie, with knowledge. Some knowledge is too heavy for children. When you are older and stronger you can bear it. For now you must trust me to carry it for you.’

And I was satisfied. More than satisfied–wonderfully at peace. There were answers to this and all my hard questions–for now I was content to leave them in my father’s keeping.”

It isn't just that we refuse to carry adult burdens for our children until they're ready to carry them for themselves; it's that we load those burdens onto our kids like they're little Mexican burros, and then stand around shouting that they're not burdens at all, but glorious blessings, while they struggle.

Omg.

No ... I am not talking about your fucked up narrative at all ... :thup:
If I had been talking about that, I would have said so.

I am talking about the kid in the video.
You see what you want to see ... I see opportunity for the child to succeed at doing something they want to do.

The video is just a short clip and certainly doesn't represent everything in the child's life ...
But ... Truth be told ... I can think of few kids I know from what you would consider more "stable" family environments ...
That are far more fucked up than he presented as being.

Speaking of someone who sees what she wants to see . . .

Just sayin.

You saw a ten-year-old, and then promptly forgot that he's ten years old. Did it slip your mind somewhere along the way that prepubescent kids are very, VERY different from adults?

Every time I see people discussing children as though they're grownups in any context, I'm reminded of a passage in The Hiding Place, by Corrie ten Boom.

“I asked Father about a poem we had read at school the winter before. One line had described ‘a young man whose face was not shadowed by sex-sin.’ I had been far too shy to ask the teacher what it meant, and Mama had blushed scarlet when I consulted her. In those days just after the turn of the century sex was never discussed, even at home.

So the line had stuck in my head. ‘Sex,’ I was pretty sure, meant whether you were a boy or a girl, and ‘sin’ made Tante (Aunt) Jans very angry, but what the two together meant I could not imagine. And so, seated next to Father in the train compartment, I suddenly asked, ‘Father, what is sex-sin?’

He turned to look at me, as he always did when answering a question, but to my surprise he said nothing. At last he stood up, lifted his traveling case from the rack over our heads, and set it on the floor.

‘Will you carry it off the train, Corrie?’ he said.

I stood up and tugged at it. It was crammed with the watches and spare parts he had purchased that morning.

‘It’s too heavy,’ I said.

‘Yes,’ he said. ‘And it would be a pretty poor father who would ask his little girl to carry such a load. It’s the same way, Corrie, with knowledge. Some knowledge is too heavy for children. When you are older and stronger you can bear it. For now you must trust me to carry it for you.’

And I was satisfied. More than satisfied–wonderfully at peace. There were answers to this and all my hard questions–for now I was content to leave them in my father’s keeping.”

It isn't just that we refuse to carry adult burdens for our children until they're ready to carry them for themselves; it's that we load those burdens onto our kids like they're little Mexican burros, and then stand around shouting that they're not burdens at all, but glorious blessings, while they struggle.

I wasn't talking about anyone other than the kid in the video.

If you want to see or think the worst things possible about him ...
I seriously doubt that is going to change his options in life.

If you want to make inroads against the exploitation of children and the sex trade world wide ...
Join Operation Underground Railroad (or any of the other alternatives) ... Actually do something ... :thup:

Since your crystal ball works so much better than mine ...
Make yourself more useful and see if you can get us some winning lottery numbers ... :thup:

Thank you for your surrender.

Be careful as you run away, because it's tough to keep your balance with your fingers in your ears. :lalala:

Thank you for your surrender.
Be careful as you run away, because it's tough to keep your balance with your fingers in your ears. :lalala:

Surrender what ... What did you win ... What did you accomplish?
Do you feel better ... Are you more secure with yourself ... :dunno:

Forum List

Back