Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

There is no such thing as a child of a homosexual. All humans are the product of heterosexuality. One or both of the parents may partake of homosexual activity but it has nothing to do with the creation of that child.

Odd- because I know several children of homosexuals.

All humans are the product of reproduction- but that has nothing to do with the gender that the parent is attracted to.

Examples of children of homosexuals that I know of personally:
a) daughter of a lesbian artificially inseminated
b) son and daughter of gay man who was married to a woman for years before coming out.
c) daughter adopted by a single gay mom.

But hey- thanks for playing "Who is my Parent!"
You are abjectly stupid.
No human being has ever been created by homosex.

Nor did I say that a human being was 'created by homosex'- that is just your idioticly stupid comment.

But children don't have to be the product of sex at all- you are just abjectly stupid because of your bigotry.

All humans are the product of reproduction- but that has nothing to do with the gender that the parent is attracted to.

b) son and daughter of gay man who was married to a woman for years before coming out.

Remember- any lab technician can combine a sperm and an ovum to start to create a child.

But a parent is the person who actually raises their child.

"But children don't have to be the product of sex at all

a) daughter of a lesbian artificially inseminated"

So the semen came from where then? It came from a man who masturbated into a cup ie. sex with himself, so that illustrates that your comment that children don't have to be a product of sex is a ridiculous comment.

Only a very ignorant, sick and twisted person thinks that supporting adoption and parenting by Gays is tantamount to child sexual abuse. You need to stop that s••• right now! No more warnings

It's just common sense and common decency.

It is one thing for consenting adults to participate in whatever sexual perversions they will.

Dragging children into such perversions is just wrong. And advocating or defending this filth is just wrong. It always has been wrong, and it always will be wrong.

It IS sexual abuse of children, and no amount of lies or denial on your part will ever make it otherwise.

So tell us about how your report of this crime to the police went.

I have stated this multiple times- in this thread and others.

IF you are aware of any child sex abuse- report it to the police immediately.

If you do not report what you consider to be 'child sex abuse' to the police you either:

a) don't give a flying fuck about the child you think is being sexually abused or
b) you are just lying to attack gays.

I'm not a direct witness to any specific instances of such abuse. And even if I was, the corrupt law refuses to acknowledge such abuse for what it is..

You have claimed repeatedly in this thread that there were examples of child sexual abuse in this thread.

So once again I will point out

If you do not report what you consider to be 'child sex abuse' to the police you either:

a) don't give a flying fuck about the child you think is being sexually abused or

b) you are just lying to attack gays
c) Or both

Only a very ignorant, sick and twisted person thinks that supporting adoption and parenting by Gays is tantamount to child sexual abuse. You need to stop that shit right now! No more warnings

Actually your cult needs to stop that shit right now! No more warnings.

No more warnings- or what Silhouette?

You going to stomp your feet?

Lie some more to attack gays?

Lie some more to try to pass laws that you know would harm children?

Homosexuals are stepping in to adopt the children abandoned by their heterosexual parents. If all straight parents were as perfect as you seem to demand of gay parents- then there would be no children for gays to adopt.

There is no such thing as a child of a homosexual. All humans are the product of heterosexuality. One or both of the parents may partake of homosexual activity but it has nothing to do with the creation of that child.

You are abjectly stupid.

Nor did I say that a human being was 'created by homosex'- that is just your idioticly stupid comment.

But children don't have to be the product of sex at all- you are just abjectly stupid because of your bigotry.

Remember- any lab technician can combine a sperm and an ovum to start to create a child.

So the semen came from where then? It came from a man who masturbated into a cup ie. sex with himself, so that illustrates that your comment that children don't have to be a product of sex is a ridiculous comment.

If you think that masturbating into a cup is sex.......well I feel sorry for you.

Yes, the heterosexual community never sexualizes children...oh wait

tiaras.jpg

We already did this 19 pages ago already, please attempt to keep up with the thread, we already did the child beauty pageant thing which I denounced in my below post which is on page 3, so I have denounced the Homos sexualising children and I also have denounced the beauty pageants:

Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

You have. Not the rest of your tribe.

I thought you people believed in personal freedom and the ability to be left alone? It seems to me that you drop that idea as soon as someone wants to live away that you disagree with.

Get over it and you'll be less of a hypocrite.
Lol
Most people do, but you are the motherfuckers that are forcing that shit on other people’s kids in the schools. So shut the fuck up
What shit is being forced on children. ? Education that you apparently were deprived of?

But children don't have to be the product of sex at all…

At the cellular level, sex consists of two kinds of cells, and two processes by which one of those kinds is produced from the other.

There are haploid cells, which contain only one set of chromosomes, and there are diploid cells, which contain two sets of chromosomes.

Meiosis is the process by which one diploid cell divides twice, with its chromosomes being shuffled around and duplicated once, resulting in four haploid cells.

Conception/fertilization/syngamy is the process by which two haploid cells join, and produce a diploid cell.

Biologically, that is what sex really is.

In humans, the only haploid cells are gametes, sperm and egg cells. Only men produce sperm, and only women produce eggs, and it takes one of each to conceive a new human being. Whether this is done the natural way, or by unnatural methods, it is still sex, and ultimately, it still takes a man and a woman to produce a child.

You are abjectly stupid.

If you think that masturbating into a cup is sex.......well I feel sorry for you.

No it's not what I think, it is what it is. The other situation is why did human nature make it that a man and a man and a woman and a woman cannot reproduce together? It's because faggots and lesbos were never meant to have children, the only reason they have access to children is because of Leftist Moral Degenerates who support anything and everything that's twisted and perverted.

tiaras.jpg

We already did this 19 pages ago already, please attempt to keep up with the thread, we already did the child beauty pageant thing which I denounced in my below post which is on page 3, so I have denounced the Homos sexualising children and I also have denounced the beauty pageants:

My tribe? I am not Jewish or Muslim darling.

c) Or both

And as I pointed out before, I am not a direct witness to any specific instance of the types of abuses which I condemn, and therefore have no standing to make any report to law enforcement about it; and even if I was and did, our legal system is corrupted such that this abuse wouldn't be addressed anyway. If I was a witness to a specific instance of such abuse, and if I had reason to believe that the police would actually do something about it, then I certainly would report it.

You're just making what you know damn well to be a bullsh•• argument that does nothing at all to rationally counter my argument.

But children don't have to be the product of sex at all…

At the cellular level, sex consists of two kinds of cells, and two processes by which one of those kinds is produced from the other.

There are haploid cells, which contain only one set of chromosomes, and there are diploid cells, which contain two sets of chromosomes.

Meiosis is the process by which one diploid cell divides twice, with its chromosomes being shuffled around and duplicated once, resulting in four haploid cells.

Conception/fertilization/syngamy is the process by which two haploid cells join, and produce a diploid cell.

Biologically, that is what sex really is.

In humans, the only haploid cells are gametes, sperm and egg cells. Only men produce sperm, and only women produce eggs, and it takes one of each to conceive a new human being. Whether this is done the natural way, or by unnatural methods, it is still sex, and ultimately, it still takes a man and a woman to produce a child.

And when have I ever said that a man and a woman are not required to produce a child? Oh wait- I didn't.

And as a father- I will say again- anyone who thinks that jerking off into a cup is sex- I feel very sorry for.

But it doesn't take any sex at all to be a parent to a child.

Which is why we are fortunate that there are those who have stepped in to parent the children abandoned by the men and women who conceived them- and abandoned them.

tiaras.jpg

My tribe? I am not Jewish or Muslim darling.

Tribe- cult- klan?

All describe those who think like you just fine.

c) Or both

And as I pointed out before, I am not a direct witness to any specific instance of the types of abuses which I condemn, t.

Really? You have made many claims here of sexual abuse- you have even accused one of the posters here of supporting child sex abuse.

Apparently you are just pulling that out of your ass.

c) Or both

You're just making what you know damn well to be a bullsh•• argument that does nothing at all to rationally counter my argument.

You have failed to present any rational argument to counter.

You have just claimed that you are the judge of what is child sex abuse- even when the law says it is not. You refuse to report to the authorities what you consider to be child sex abuse- even though there have been examples of what you would consider to be child sex abuse posted here in this thread.

Really? You have made many claims here of sexual abuse- you have even accused one of the posters here of supporting child sex abuse.

Apparently you are just pulling that out of your ass.

As a matter of objective fact, there are a number of behaviors being discussed which most sane people consider to constitute the sexual abuse of children, and there are a number of users on this forum who have openly defended and advocated these behaviors.

What shit is being forced on children. ? Education that you apparently were deprived of?

What you call “education” is what sane people recognize as indoctrination and grooming.
No, it is what INSANE PEOPLE call indoctrination and grooming. It is what SANE PEOPLE call efforts to keep kids safe from pregnancy and STDs . You are so fucking pathetic !

"It is what SANE PEOPLE call efforts to keep kids safe from pregnancy"

It is impossible to become pregnant from anal sex, it is impossible for a male to get another male pregnant from buttfucking. These young children mainly young boys are being indoctrinated and Groomed by twisted LGBTQ Propagandists into knowing about how to bend over to be fucked up the rectum by perverts.

Is this a healthy loving environment, or is it sex abuse of minors?

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

So why is it the homosexual community thinks that they are exempt?

Ellen praises girlish biological boy's "good lips":

So children of heterosexual parents don't play with make-up?

Is that relevant to something I said?

Yeah dumbass, your opening statement on this thread equating kids playing with makeup as sexual enticement.

Forum List

Back