Homelessness now being seen in the suburbs. People begging for money in the suburbs.

For a homeless person, "Help Wanted" signs are not going to help.

Where do they shower before going in to look for a job? Where do they get decent clothes?

And when they fill out the application, what do they put in the Address space?

And if they get the job, where do they deposit or cash their check? And do you really want them to carry their whole paycheck on them when they sleep on the streets?

And what help do they get for their mental health issues and addiction problems?

It is not just seeing Help Wanted signs that will cure the problem.

There used to be a small tent city near where I live. I used to take packs of socks down and hand them out. Most people were appreciative. A couple people did have jobs. I don't know how they arranged it but I remember one guy going to his job as a cook somewhere.

Another guy I would talk to seemed reasonable and pretty normal. We spoke about a place we both were familiar with back in the 70's. He would be pretty rational and then he would tell me how he has camara's on top of the light polls along the highway that he can monitor things in the camp from so don't be messing with things.

Some were addicts, some mentally ill and some simply didn't perform well in a structured environment.

They need to take one of the many jobs available.

For many of “them” even a low level job is very hard to get started. No fixed address, shower, clean clothes, toothbrush, floss, deoderant, shampoo, a warm safe place to sleep, transportation, food etc. They a.) cant get hired. b,) if hired, checks don’t flow for at least two weeks, causing great stress to arrive on time, ready and clean enough to work. c.). No bank to deposit check, no direct deposit. They probably lose some percentage at check cashing sites. d.). No first last deposit to get into a rental.

it is not be easy to get out of it once you sink that low.

Last edited:
Just saw a middle-aged white man here in West Seneca with a sign saying, can you spare food. He was at an intersection.

I wonder what BLM would tell that man….

Race division brought to us by politicians and rich celebrities only exacerbates the poverty problems in the country

the Marxist communist use BLM ANTIFA as their Army on standby to trigger social unrest when they begin to lose full control of GOVT. They use them to work Vote counting rooms and as Mules for mail-in ballot fraud. The evil can be bought cheaply as they have no moral compass. Look at them posting here. for some it’s an anarchist game, some work for the enemies of America to bring collapse. Some of them are just mentally challenged and not smart enough to escape their own demise.

Last edited:
I dont know of any good solutions other than State GOVTs could round them up under Public Health Emergency act. Give them 90 days in a rehab-tent city under State NATL Guard. See how many are salvageable? Women camps, separate mens camps, separate family sections. Maybe a volunteer billionaire camp to help them? GOVT is so inefficient.

if you screw up in there you get 5 years in Folsom. I dont know? What if another starts a fight and you finish it? It’s such a mess.

i know this much. Go out anywhere with streetlights, buildings, concrete. Try to sleep one night on cement in an alley or a sidewalk with nothing but what you can find. No safety from roaming criminals, bigs, dogs, rats, cats. It can’t feel good. Sleeping with any valuables you have left in your pocket, on guard all night.

I dont know of any good solutions other than State GOVTs could round them up under Public Health Emergency act. Give them 90 days in a rehab-tent city under State NATL Guard. See how many are salvageable? Women camps, separate mens camps, separate family sections. Maybe a volunteer billionaire camp to help them? GOVT is so inefficient.

if you screw up in there you get 5 years in Folsom. I dont know? What if another starts a fight and you finish it? It’s such a mess.

i know this much. Go out anywhere with streetlights, buildings, concrete. Try to sleep one night on cement in an alley or a sidewalk with nothing but what you can find. No safety from roaming criminals, bigs, dogs, rats, cats. It can’t feel good. Sleeping with any valuables you have left in your pocket, on guard all night.

I think we could use closed military bases for this. Have them sign up for the assistance. Give them housing, food and some job training or help.

Get them medical care, especially mental healthcare.

Forum List

Back