Homelessness now being seen in the suburbs. People begging for money in the suburbs.

some, but not all. There are far more billionaire and millionaire con artists in America. They steal money from poor people. The Wall Street white-collar criminals

These are just a fax report by multiple news outlets. We have record homelessness in America. The LA Times also wrote an article about this issue.

It’s our duty as Americans and Christians to stand up to poverty and Corrupt politicians who are at fault for this. They Give away our money to Israel and Ukraine for wars that don’t affect us at all

We have the pro BLM Americans, dividing us by race. The undeniable fax show us white people and Black people are equally affected by poverty. You see on the streets you see homeless white people and homeless Black people there struggle is equally the same because they’ve been let down by this country.
Exactly how do you get rich stealing something from people who have very little of it?

Just saw a middle-aged white man here in West Seneca with a sign saying, can you spare food. He was at an intersection.

I wonder what BLM would tell that man….

Race division brought to us by politicians and rich celebrities only exacerbates the poverty problems in the country

Exactly how do you get rich stealing something from people who have very little of it?
The issue at hand was during the coronavirus There was a wealth transfer of billions of dollars from the working class to billionaires and millionaires .

It’s done through various methods, corruption among politicians and the elite, back room deals, inflation , insider information on stock trading which is something that Dianne Feinstein seemed to have advantage of among other politicians.

Inflation helps the rich get a lot richer and It always negatively effect working class people.

I’ve got nothing against wealthy CEOs. I’ve always had a respect for people like Andrew Carnegie and Henry Ford. They believed in a vision of making themselves billionaires while also enriching the middle class. Many of Today’s CEOs are not what they used to be

Just saw a middle-aged white man here in West Seneca with a sign saying, can you spare food. He was at an intersection.

I wonder what BLM would tell that man….

Race division brought to us by politicians and rich celebrities only exacerbates the poverty problems in the country
How is that new? I left that shithole 25 years ago, there were homeless in Amherst, and those cops beat the shit out of them before dragging them to the Erie Co Holding Center. Tonawanda, Cheektowarsaw, Kenmore all had human garbage draining into it as the city of buffalo crumbled. They used to get all the way down in Derby.

The issue at hand was during the coronavirus There was a wealth transfer of billions of dollars from the working class to billionaires and millionaires .

It’s done through various methods, corruption among politicians and the elite, back room deals, inflation , insider information on stock trading which is something that Dianne Feinstein seemed to have advantage of among other politicians.

Inflation helps the rich get a lot richer and It always negatively effect working class people.

I’ve got nothing against wealthy CEOs. I’ve always had a respect for people like Andrew Carnegie and Henry Ford. They believed in a vision of making themselves billionaires while also enriching the middle class. Many of Today’s CEOs are not what they used to be
I realize the elite donor class uses their political whores in order to extract wealth from the public and waste it on shit we either don't want or that actually harms us.

The whole "rich stealing from the poor" commie agitprop bullshit irks me.

Most homeless people suffer from mental illness or addiction. It is not just a matter of getting a job, no matter how many are available.

Quick story about a homeless man I have met.

He usually walks along the Lawrenceville Hwy, which borders my neighborhood. He is a big guy. Probably 2 or 3 inches taller than me, and I am 6'2" tall.

I've never seen him cause a scene or even beg at an intersection. Yeah, he will ask for help at the convenience store I frequent, but that is all.

One day I watched him for a bit. It is obvious he has some mental health issues. In my mind I called him "Homeless Hulk". Now I felt like an ass for that. I see what his mental illness has done to his life, and I think "There but by the Grace of God, go I".

So I decide to learn more. I stopped outside the store and asked him what he needed. He answered that he could use something to eat. So I bought him a sandwich, chips and a Sprite. And I introduced myself and asked him his name. His name is Cole.

The amazing thing, for me, was that he thanked me over and over for the food. Then he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and asked if I wanted one.

No, I didn't take a cigarette. But the fact that a man with absolutely nothing would offer me something in return for the food, struck me as the ultimate giving.

Yeah, homeless people are a problem sometimes. But it helps to see them as people first.

Quick story about a homeless man I have met.

He usually walks along the Lawrenceville Hwy, which borders my neighborhood. He is a big guy. Probably 2 or 3 inches taller than me, and I am 6'2" tall.

I've never seen him cause a scene or even beg at an intersection. Yeah, he will ask for help at the convenience store I frequent, but that is all.

One day I watched him for a bit. It is obvious he has some mental health issues. In my mind I called him "Homeless Hulk". Now I felt like an ass for that. I see what his mental illness has done to his life, and I think "There but by the Grace of God, go I".

So I decide to learn more. I stopped outside the store and asked him what he needed. He answered that he could use something to eat. So I bought him a sandwich, chips and a Sprite. And I introduced myself and asked him his name. His name is Cole.

The amazing thing, for me, was that he thanked me over and over for the food. Then he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and asked if I wanted one.

No, I didn't take a cigarette. But the fact that a man with absolutely nothing would offer me something in return for the food, struck me as the ultimate giving.

Yeah, homeless people are a problem sometimes. But it helps to see them as people first.
Where’d he get the money for a pack of smokes?

I realize the elite donor class uses their political whores in order to extract wealth from the public and waste it on shit we either don't want or that actually harms us.

The whole "rich stealing from the poor" commie agitprop bullshit irks me.
I don’t believe the rich steals from the poor in general. I’m pointing out the view the CEOs are not what they used to be. That’s backed up by the fact that the middle class is not as strong as it used to be in this country. In 1918, Henry Ford did something revolutionary overnight He doubled the wage of his workers, and some people said “ you’re going to be ruined Henry” , well he went on to become one of the wealthiest men to ever exist and brought millions of Americans into the middle class.

And now today if somebody brings forth the idea that perhaps Amazons shd raise their wage from $18 to $36 an hour look at it how some people react to it they get all worked up.

It’s also the law of economics whenever there is inflation people are still going to buy the necessary things they need. Especially middle-class folks. They will pay extra money for things but it only benefits the super wealthy. That’s where we saw the transfer of billions of dollars from the middle class to the upper class During the lockdowns. It was criminal stuff.

But people can cut around the corners if they’re willing to do it. I was quoted the price of about $850 for four new tires for my car which is not too big of a car. Well I went around to local people got some phone numbers and I paid $475 for my 4 tires.

That was the same thing for my brakes. I was given a price by Mr. Goodyear for $950 for rear brakes. I talked with an older friend of mine who recommended me to buy the brakes online myself I did that and guess what it cost me $200. I payed a local guy $150 to install them saving a ton of money. $350 total instead of 950👍

Lots of American simply don’t do this including women. We all know the old saying women get screwed over by mechanics. Not all mechanics but many of these big time shops like Mr. Goodyear are overcharging and they’re making a killing. It’s also inflation but it’s also companies overcharging. A lot of people don’t have contacts they don’t have local mechanics they don’t have friends of friends. So these are big problems in the country. Inflation is a huge problem in our country.

Last edited:
It’s hard to find sympathy when there are “Help Wanted “ signs everywhere you look.

For a homeless person, "Help Wanted" signs are not going to help.

Where do they shower before going in to look for a job? Where do they get decent clothes?

And when they fill out the application, what do they put in the Address space?

And if they get the job, where do they deposit or cash their check? And do you really want them to carry their whole paycheck on them when they sleep on the streets?

And what help do they get for their mental health issues and addiction problems?

It is not just seeing Help Wanted signs that will cure the problem.

So nice to see fair minded people who are not dogmatic or generalise and that still believe some unfortunate people deserve help .
I'm a tradesman, ride around all day growing an a** the shape of my worktruck seat......and i pick up hikers all the time, i try and help when i can

To stigmatize the impoverished is just not me

That said, my neighbor is in a prize fight with a trailer trash heroin addicted mother of 3 youngsters (all dif fathers)

These kids are at risk everyday that goes by

There is a line of cars & characters coming/ going as i type this, all drug related

They cross the line, and they'll wish they saw a cop first, before this old redneck.....

~S~

I don’t believe the rich steals from the poor in general. I’m pointing out the view the CEOs are not what they used to be. That’s backed up by the fact that the middle class is not as strong as it used to be in this country. In 1918, Henry Ford did something revolutionary overnight He doubled the wage of his workers, and some people said “ you’re going to be ruined Henry” , well he went on to become one of the wealthiest men to ever exist and brought millions of Americans into the middle class.

And now today if somebody brings forth the idea that perhaps Amazons shd raise their wage from $18 to $36 an hour look at it how some people react to it they get all worked up.

It’s also the law of economics whenever there is inflation people are still going to buy the necessary things they need. Especially middle-class folks. They will pay extra money for things but it only benefits the super wealthy. That’s where we saw the transfer of billions of dollars from the middle class to the upper class During the lockdowns. It was criminal stuff.

But people can cut around the corners if they’re willing to do it. I was quoted the price of about $850 for four new tires for my car which is not too big of a car. Well I went around to local people got some phone numbers and I paid $475 for my 4 tires.

That was the same thing for my brakes. I was given a price by Mr. Goodyear for $950 for rear brakes. I talked with an older friend of mine who recommended me to buy the brakes online myself I did that and guess what it cost me $200. I payed a local guy $150 to install them saving a ton of money. $350 total instead of 950👍

Lots of American simply don’t do this including women. We all know the old saying women get screwed over by mechanics. Not all mechanics but many of these big time shops like Mr. Goodyear are overcharging and they’re making a killing. It’s also inflation but it’s also companies overcharging. A lot of people don’t have contacts they don’t have local mechanics they don’t have friends of friends. So these are big problems in the country. Inflation is a huge problem in our country.
Ford was notable for the wages, but his demands of workers and willingness to replace them immediately for whimsical reasons was as well. Plus he was importing euroweenies with little to no skills, in work or english rather than more onnery native country men. A bit of a nazi from what I've read as well. Then again everyone does SOMETHING someone will always piss and moan about eventually.

Having gov't arbitrarily establish wages, or get involved in labor at all is detrimental to the market. That is the doorway to political whores for criminal shit and they're happy to open bigger doors for their pimps to take bigger hauls away as well. Business will do what they can get away with. When government cum dumpsters are stealing, there isn't much stopping them especially when the "watch dog media" is protecting the get away vehicle.

We used to call them bums. The old time Brooklyn Dodgers nickname was "Duh Bums". It's nothing new except for the fancy labels the left wing puts on them and the crazy open borders that puts foreign bums on the streets.

Take a drive around this country. Look at how bad things are going. Under Joe Biden the economy is horrendous. Inflation is wrecking the lives of many Americans. I’ve seen it for myself today in Hamburg New York three white men begging for money in the suburbs. And yet Black Lives Matter tells us that whites are privileged, imagine them telling these white people begging for money in the suburbs that they have privilege. Homelessness effects white and Black people in America…another reason we don’t have any room for race division in this country which is brought to us by politicians and Rich celebrities.

How the folks begging for money in the suburbs can’t even afford a meal. They beg people to get them Wendy’s or McDonald’s…. so they’re eating unhealthy whenever they do eat.

Look at the homelessness and poverty, now affecting the suburbs. We did not have this issue under Mr. Trump or Biden, or Bill Clinton. We must reverse the trend or the middle class will be destroyed and we will turn into a Third World country.
Paywall.

But the two major criminal parties don't give a shit about this.

How much do they not give a shit?

They've allowed TENS OF MILLIONS of illegals to enter the country since 1980, thus escalating the affordable housing crisis which has caused this.

They work exclusively for the rich, and work to destroy the poor and middle class.

I’ve been seeing this in a number of local stores in the suburbs when just a few years ago it was not an issue

Take a drive around this country. Look at how bad things are going. Under Joe Biden the economy is horrendous. Inflation is wrecking the lives of many Americans. I’ve seen it for myself today in Hamburg New York three white men begging for money in the suburbs. And yet Black Lives Matter tells us that whites are privileged, imagine them telling these white people begging for money in the suburbs that they have privilege. Homelessness effects white and Black people in America…another reason we don’t have any room for race division in this country which is brought to us by politicians and Rich celebrities.

How the folks begging for money in the suburbs can’t even afford a meal. They beg people to get them Wendy’s or McDonald’s…. so they’re eating unhealthy whenever they do eat.

Look at the homelessness and poverty, now affecting the suburbs. We did not have this issue under Mr. Trump or Biden, or Bill Clinton. We must reverse the trend or the middle class will be destroyed and we will turn into a Third World country.
Oh now you are concerned about the homeless, man if you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.

Forum List

Back