Homeless Man Goes Into Furniture Store And Kills (Gorgeous) 24-Year-Old UCLA Grad Student

The criminally insane, mentally ill, whatever you want to call them need to be put down. Give up on rehabilitation or treatment. Just put them down like rabid animals.

You mean the ones where the huge majority were let out with no bail, and others who were bailed out with raised funds?
I will be more than happy to instill reality into your fucking thick skull anytime and any place, you dumb fuck.]

Let me know when you are ready, coward.

It would be less bad if he killed an ugly woman?

I suspect WHEN they catch this guy, we are going to find out that he has a long history of mental illness that wasn't treated.

God you are so behind with the times. They caught the suspect three days ago.

God you are so behind with the times. They caught the suspect three days ago.

And turns out I was right, he was mentally ill.

As a rule, I try to tune out these WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL stories... We have 20,000 murders a year in this country and we've decided we are fine with it. We have 250,000 mentally ill homeless wandering the streets, and we are cool with it.

It's not like we are going to change anything with this story.

I will be more than happy to instill reality into your fucking thick skull anytime and any place, you dumb fuck.]

Let me know when you are ready, coward.
LOL. When you have to resort to name calling then you ain't got nuttin. I'm sorry I triggered your biased partisanship so badly. Take a deep breath and count to one hundred. And quit drinking the kool aide.

As a rule, I try to tune out these WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL stories... We have 20,000 murders a year in this country and we've decided we are fine with it. We have 250,000 mentally ill homeless wandering the streets, and we are cool with it.

What he had was a long criminal history and WE kept letting him out. Bringing back the Three Strikes law would have saved this woman's life.

In any case we stopped locking up mentally disabled people years ago. In the 70's, Geraldo had his own television show. His claim was that we are unjustly locking up people that committed no crimes. It made it's way to court and they agreed with him, so they had to unlock the doors for all those people we had committed and let them do as they please, which of course they opted to roam free.

Prior to that when a police officer or family member felt somebody was not able to take care of themselves or prone to trouble, they took it to court and allowed the judge to have them committed. When was the last time you ever heard of somebody being committed the last few decades?

You are a stupid dem and take the homeless bait like a true automaton dem. The media had already reported on another homeless incident, and that's what dem-controlled media are supposed to do in California. You are a dangerous dem.

What he had was a long criminal history and WE kept letting him out. Bringing back the Three Strikes law would have saved this woman's life.

A long history of minor nuisance crimes like trespassing and shoplifting. We tried the whole, "Lock up black people for stealing a slice of pizza". We didn't bring down crime and we ended up with overcrowded prisons that were a danger to the people in them and the community at large.

The definition of insanity is to keep trying the same thing and expect different results.

In any case we stopped locking up mentally disabled people years ago. In the 70's, Geraldo had his own television show. His claim was that we are unjustly locking up people that committed no crimes. It made it's way to court and they agreed with him, so they had to unlock the doors for all those people we had committed and let them do as they please, which of course they opted to roam free.

I think you are a bit confused. What Geraldo exposed was the practices at Willowbrook, a state home for disabled children with hellish conditions. Geraldo did his report in 1972, but conditions at willowbrook were known for years before that.

We aren't talking about mentally disabled, we are talking about the mentally ill. This is where both parties are to blame. The liberals for insisting to end mass institutionalization, and conservatives for opposing the outlays for public treatment, because, hey, those Dressage Horses aren't going to buy themselves.

Again- Europe doesn't have these problems...

Prior to that when a police officer or family member felt somebody was not able to take care of themselves or prone to trouble, they took it to court and allowed the judge to have them committed. When was the last time you ever heard of somebody being committed the last few decades?
Almost never, but largely because we don't dedicate the resources to that.
We also don't compell people to take their fucking medications.

Of course, it's like anything. If you are wealth enough, you get the care you require, your family keeps you on your meds, etc. If you aren't, you eventually wander the streets, self-medicating like this guy, and you knife a clerk because of some slight that exists in your head.

A long history of minor nuisance crimes like trespassing and shoplifting. We tried the whole, "Lock up black people for stealing a slice of pizza". We didn't bring down crime and we ended up with overcrowded prisons that were a danger to the people in them and the community at large.

The definition of insanity is to keep trying the same thing and expect different results.

I think you are a bit confused. What Geraldo exposed was the practices at Willowbrook, a state home for disabled children with hellish conditions. Geraldo did his report in 1972, but conditions at willowbrook were known for years before that.

We aren't talking about mentally disabled, we are talking about the mentally ill. This is where both parties are to blame. The liberals for insisting to end mass institutionalization, and conservatives for opposing the outlays for public treatment, because, hey, those Dressage Horses aren't going to buy themselves.

Again- Europe doesn't have these problems...

Almost never, but largely because we don't dedicate the resources to that.
We also don't compell people to take their fucking medications.

Of course, it's like anything. If you are wealth enough, you get the care you require, your family keeps you on your meds, etc. If you aren't, you eventually wander the streets, self-medicating like this guy, and you knife a clerk because of some slight that exists in your head.

Why do you leftists always compare Europe to our country? Move there if you think it's so great. Comparing any all white country to our extremely diverse country is apples and oranges. You are comparing two entirely different groups of people, just like you do with the Japanese.

I know what Geraldo did, and until this day never admit he was part of our homeless problem today. Of course he probably matured a lot since then and wouldn't do the same if given the chance. Nobody went to jail for stealing a slice of pizza or trespassing. Three convictions was the law. I'm 61 years old and have never been arrested in my life. How is it that others have been arrested more than three times by the time they are 20 years old?

Many years ago a family from the middle-east opened up a vacant store around the corner from me. I used to go there a lot. I walked in one evening when the cops were leaving for a shoplifting call. That got me and the clerk talking. His claim was that his grandmother told him we have more theft in our little suburb in one week than the entire middle-east has in a years time. He concurred what his grandmother said.

He said where I'm from, if a woman leaves her purse outside on a table with nobody around, it will be there the next day. That's because if you get caught stealing, the police cut off your hand, and not in a hospital either. If you steal again, off comes the other hand. I asked him about a third time, and he told me there was no third time.

Point is a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

Why do you leftists always compare Europe to our country? Move there if you think it's so great. Comparing any all white country to our extremely diverse country is apples and oranges. You are comparing two entirely different groups of people, just like you do with the Japanese.

Actually, Europe and Japan are good analogs to our society in terms of freedom, economic development. Our problems have nothing to do with diversity, they have to do with racism, poverty and unwillingness to commit resources to helping the most unfortunate.

I know what Geraldo did, and until this day never admit he was part of our homeless problem today. Of course he probably matured a lot since then and wouldn't do the same if given the chance.

First point. Geraldo didn't cause us to close down the mental institutions because he exposed horrid conditions at Willowbrook. You could blame him for why every class now has a Corky the Retard that they've decided to mainstream, and we spend huge amounts on Special Ed. Thankfully, thanks to prenatal screening and legal abortion, we have less and less of these mistakes of nature out there.

Second point. The main reason why we closed down the mental institutions is that the courts found that locking up a mentally ill person who wasn't dangerous was found to be unconstitutional.

You could equally argue that the film One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest turned public opinion against mental hospitals.

The problem wasn't that these institutions were closed. It was that they were closed and no money was put into alternative treatments. I remember well when they started emptying out the mental hospitals and we suddenly found ourselves awash in homeless people. I remember one sad old bum who used to stay in the laundromat when he was done panhandling to get enough money to buy MD20/20.

Nobody went to jail for stealing a slice of pizza or trespassing. Three convictions was the law. I'm 61 years old and have never been arrested in my life. How is it that others have been arrested more than three times by the time they are 20 years old?

This is the part where I could say "Check your privilege".

Many years ago a family from the middle-east opened up a vacant store around the corner from me. I used to go there a lot. I walked in one evening when the cops were leaving for a shoplifting call. That got me and the clerk talking. His claim was that his grandmother told him we have more theft in our little suburb in one week than the entire middle-east has in a years time. He concurred what his grandmother said.
He said where I'm from, if a woman leaves her purse outside on a table with nobody around, it will be there the next day. That's because if you get caught stealing, the police cut off your hand, and not in a hospital either. If you steal again, off comes the other hand. I asked him about a third time, and he told me there was no third time.

Point is a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

But oddly, I don't see you converting to Islam and moving over there. (I know you can't see the irony.)

Hey, how easy do you think it is to get a gun in those Middle East societies?

You don't mention which country supposedly is cutting off hands as a punishment. Iran and Saudi Arabia do that, but those people are fucking barbarians.

Actually, Europe and Japan are good analogs to our society in terms of freedom, economic development. Our problems have nothing to do with diversity, they have to do with racism, poverty and unwillingness to commit resources to helping the most unfortunate.

First point. Geraldo didn't cause us to close down the mental institutions because he exposed horrid conditions at Willowbrook. You could blame him for why every class now has a Corky the Retard that they've decided to mainstream, and we spend huge amounts on Special Ed. Thankfully, thanks to prenatal screening and legal abortion, we have less and less of these mistakes of nature out there.

Second point. The main reason why we closed down the mental institutions is that the courts found that locking up a mentally ill person who wasn't dangerous was found to be unconstitutional.

You could equally argue that the film One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest turned public opinion against mental hospitals.

The problem wasn't that these institutions were closed. It was that they were closed and no money was put into alternative treatments. I remember well when they started emptying out the mental hospitals and we suddenly found ourselves awash in homeless people. I remember one sad old bum who used to stay in the laundromat when he was done panhandling to get enough money to buy MD20/20.

This is the part where I could say "Check your privilege".

But oddly, I don't see you converting to Islam and moving over there. (I know you can't see the irony.)

Hey, how easy do you think it is to get a gun in those Middle East societies?

You don't mention which country supposedly is cutting off hands as a punishment. Iran and Saudi Arabia do that, but those people are fucking barbarians.

I didn't suggest we do the same here as the middle-east. My only point of the story is that a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried. If this guy stole a few packs of cigarettes off the counter in the middle-east, his hand would have been cut off. Here, the officers told the clerk if he comes back, give them a call and they will kick him out of the store. The truth is this guy would have never dreamed of stealing cigarettes from a store over there, but thought nothing about doing it here. Why? No deterrent from stealing them here.

Your point of Japan only reinforces my point. Asians are not a problem in the US, in fact they commit less crimes than whites. But people of color are a problem and they have few if any in Japan or Europe. In the US, over 50% of all murders are committed by only 7% of our population, and that is black males.

I never said Geraldo was totally responsible for our problem today, but he certainly did lead the charge. Once a court rules it's unconstitutional to lock people up who committed no crime, that's the law of the land. So we have people that can't care for themselves with mental problems that preclude them from getting help, and we can't force help upon them. If it never went to court, we would still be committing these people and they'd be off the streets.

I didn't suggest we do the same here as the middle-east. My only point of the story is that a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried. If this guy stole a few packs of cigarettes off the counter in the middle-east, his hand would have been cut off. Here, the officers told the clerk if he comes back, give them a call and they will kick him out of the store. The truth is this guy would have never dreamed of stealing cigarettes from a store over there, but thought nothing about doing it here. Why? No deterrent from stealing them here.

Let me guess, this guy came from Agrabah! (Let's see if Ray gets the joke.)

Again, we aren't going to cut off people's hand, and we've tried locking people up for stealing a slice of pizza, and it just plain doesn't work. We've put 2 million people in prison, if anything, we've made matters worse, not better. We've taken petty criminals and turned them into career criminals.

Your point of Japan only reinforces my point. Asians are not a problem in the US, in fact they commit less crimes than whites. But people of color are a problem and they have few if any in Japan or Europe. In the US, over 50% of all murders are committed by only 7% of our population, and that is black males.

Ah, the dreaded "Model Minority" myth. Why can't you be more like the Asians? Well, Asians never encountered slavery, Jim Crow, etc. They weren't dragged over here in chains, and the only way an Asian gets here is if he has enough affluence to immigrate. (Not counting mail order brides, of course, which implies a certain level of affluence in them being brought over.)

I never said Geraldo was totally responsible for our problem today, but he certainly did lead the charge. Once a court rules it's unconstitutional to lock people up who committed no crime, that's the law of the land. So we have people that can't care for themselves with mental problems that preclude them from getting help, and we can't force help upon them. If it never went to court, we would still be committing these people and they'd be off the streets.

Except you can treat these people without locking them up. We just refuse to do it. Rich people need their dressage Horses.

Forum List

Back