Homeland Security Disbands Domestic Terror Intelligence Unit

WHY in the heck would Trump do that....??? Gawd almighty, his deep seeded hatred for his own country and citizens, is appalling and nauseating.... The reckless Divider n Chief can not be gone and out of office, soon enough... :eek:

Who is the "law and order" president? Do you really think that the voters trust the dems on anything security related? Just look at the opioid crisis and the MS-13 infestation (not to mention Chicago) as examples. Trump is way tougher on crime than the dems.
How so? KyZr, this president is crooked, as crooked as they ever in our History has come.... no laws apply to him, no rules apply to him, no regulations apply to him, no protocols apply to him, no ethical standards apply to him, no nepotism rules apply to him, no standards of honesty and truth apply to him that had to apply to all other presidents before him.... and you call that being tough on crime? He spits on the rule of law, daily....

He may have policies that you like, and may be putting in judges that you like, and may be ripping up all of our environmental protections that you like....

But his dishonesty and leading all of you down his dirty crooked path to destruction with those lies, is destroying our Nation and everything good, we ever stood for....

You all are not being honest with yourselves, if you think even 1/100th of all the rules and regs and laws and protocols, and putting us at a National Security risks.... which this man has done and broken would be tolerated by you if there were a Democratic president like him, who spat in your face daily was in office, you are lying to yourself.

I am not going to change my views of him, he will not change, he will ALWAYS be the Divider n Chief who has destroyed our Nation and what the Presidency, has stood for, my whole life... even Tricky Dick, respected the rule of law, and the Presidency, more than President Trump.

This is not a reality TV Show, and he's turned it in to one... we are a JOKE of a Nation now... not stronger, not better... the poor and middle class are being crushed by his policies, the wealthy class of his own, are getting richer...yet he proclaims the opposite.... and his followers getting hurt the most are the ones clapping and praising him and yelling LOCK HER UP at his rallies.... it's mind blowing....

hahahahaha! I'm sorry, he just makes my skin crawl.... I was fine with all other Republican presidents, (my husband is and has been a Republican all his life) I differed on some policies, I respected their positions, though different from mine.... but this creep in office now, is the straw that broke this camel's back.

Cool. Im glad he makes lefties like you cry in a fetal position every night. That's why I voted for him.
Your hatred for the USA/America is showing! :D

Nope, I just hate the status quo

So this concerns the left but the crisis at the southern border does not and yes it is a crisis even former officals under Obama are now admitting it is.
Obama's DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson: 'We are truly in a crisis' at southern border
Obama border patrol chief: Border crisis 'absolutely' a national emergency

Disingenuous.
Yes you are.

Wrong answer dildo. Johnson has said this is a humanitarian crisis and it was created by Trump. You are saying he's saying the same thing as Trump.

Disingenuous.
Wrong response asshole Trump did not create any crisis the immigration problem has been going on for decades ignored by both parties Trump actually wants to do something about it but is being stopped by status quo bastards who want to pretend there is no problem.

We were at a 40 year low before Trump did this. Go learn some facts.

WHY in the heck would Trump do that....??? Gawd almighty, his deep seeded hatred for his own country and citizens, is appalling and nauseating.... The reckless Divider n Chief can not be gone and out of office, soon enough... :eek:

Who is the "law and order" president? Do you really think that the voters trust the dems on anything security related? Just look at the opioid crisis and the MS-13 infestation (not to mention Chicago) as examples. Trump is way tougher on crime than the dems.
How so? KyZr, this president is crooked, as crooked as they ever in our History has come.... no laws apply to him, no rules apply to him, no regulations apply to him, no protocols apply to him, no ethical standards apply to him, no nepotism rules apply to him, no standards of honesty and truth apply to him that had to apply to all other presidents before him.... and you call that being tough on crime? He spits on the rule of law, daily....

He may have policies that you like, and may be putting in judges that you like, and may be ripping up all of our environmental protections that you like....

But his dishonesty and leading all of you down his dirty crooked path to destruction with those lies, is destroying our Nation and everything good, we ever stood for....

You all are not being honest with yourselves, if you think even 1/100th of all the rules and regs and laws and protocols, and putting us at a National Security risks.... which this man has done and broken would be tolerated by you if there were a Democratic president like him, who spat in your face daily was in office, you are lying to yourself.

I am not going to change my views of him, he will not change, he will ALWAYS be the Divider n Chief who has destroyed our Nation and what the Presidency, has stood for, my whole life... even Tricky Dick, respected the rule of law, and the Presidency, more than President Trump.

This is not a reality TV Show, and he's turned it in to one... we are a JOKE of a Nation now... not stronger, not better... the poor and middle class are being crushed by his policies, the wealthy class of his own, are getting richer...yet he proclaims the opposite.... and his followers getting hurt the most are the ones clapping and praising him and yelling LOCK HER UP at his rallies.... it's mind blowing....

hahahahaha! I'm sorry, he just makes my skin crawl.... I was fine with all other Republican presidents, (my husband is and has been a Republican all his life) I differed on some policies, I respected their positions, though different from mine.... but this creep in office now, is the straw that broke this camel's back.

Cool. Im glad he makes lefties like you cry in a fetal position every night. That's why I voted for him.
Your hatred for the USA/America is showing! :D

Nope, I just hate the status quo

You support the status quo.

You will learn that you fucked yourself by making this choice.

I'm willing to suffer the consequences so long as people like you suffer too

But I won't be suffering. I am not suffering now. I am used to living in a white racist society. I have been able to build what I have while making less and with fewer opportunities. I'm not the one crying because I can't get everything I believe I'm entitled to like you white racists are. And when the US sinks you will suffer and I will still remain the same.

But I won't be suffering. I am not suffering now. I am used to living in a white racist society. I have been able to build what I have while making less and with fewer opportunities. I'm not the one crying because I can't get everything I believe I'm entitled to like you white racists are. And when the US sinks you will suffer and I will still remain the same.

fucking lol. Dude all you ever do is cry about how unfairly you're treated

So this concerns the left but the crisis at the southern border does not and yes it is a crisis even former officals under Obama are now admitting it is.
Obama's DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson: 'We are truly in a crisis' at southern border

Disingenuous.
Yes you are.

Wrong answer dildo. Johnson has said this is a humanitarian crisis and it was created by Trump. You are saying he's saying the same thing as Trump.

Disingenuous.
Wrong response asshole Trump did not create any crisis the immigration problem has been going on for decades ignored by both parties Trump actually wants to do something about it but is being stopped by status quo bastards who want to pretend there is no problem.
he created worse conditions by not staffing the legal entry points, not staffing the courts, and preventing asylum seekers from being able to cross legally without waiting weeks and months on the mexican side... this left them vulnerable to coyotes and crossing the border out side of entry points... and has forced our border patrol agents to handle double and triple loads of crossers... if the border entry points were functioning, along with the courts, our border patrol would not be in this crisis, from what I have read on it.

And all of the president's actions and threats of closing the border, has MADE MORE asylum seekers to come here as quickly as they can get here, to try to make it in to the country before he completely shuts it down... is another reason for the multitude of caravans...

AND his lack of State Department involvement in these countries to get to the root of their mass exodus problems has not helped either.

Last edited:

fucking lol. Dude all you ever do is cry about how unfairly you're treated

Stating the truth is not crying. Whites like you are the ones crying.

Disingenuous.
Yes you are.

Disingenuous.
he created worse conditions by not staffing the legal entry points, not staffing the courts, and preventing asylum seekers from being able to cross legally without waiting weeks and months on the mexican side... this left them vulnerable to coyotes and crossing the border out side of entry points... and has forced our border patrol agents to handle double and triple loads of crossers... if the border entry points were functioning, along with the courts, our border patrol would not be in this crisis, from what I have read on it.

And all of the president's actions and threats of closing the border, has MADE MORE asylum seekers to come here as quickly as they can get here, to try to make it in to the country before he completely shuts it down... is another reason for the multitude of caravans...

AND his lack of State Department involvement in these countries to get to the root of their mass exodus problems has not helped either.

Illegal immigration is on the rise because democrats refuse to restrict it in any way shape or form. They're mobbing the points of entry because they know claiming asylum is an easy ticket to gain entry especially if they lug a child or two along with them.

'White power' symbol found after fire destroys center that hosted Rosa Parks, MLK Jr.

A Tennessee social justice center that has hosted iconic civil rights leaders was destroyed in a fire and a "white power" symbol was found on the site, the center said.

The symbol, which officials did not describe but said was connected to the white power movement, was discovered after the main office was completely destroyed in a fire last week, the Highlander Research and Education Center said in a news release Tuesday. It was spray-painted on the parking lot connected to the main office.

No one was hurt in Friday's blaze.

"While we don't know the names of the culprits, we know that the white power movement has been increasing and consolidating power across the South, across this nation, and globally," Highlander said. "Since 2016, the white power movement has become more visible, and we've seen that manifest in various ways, both subtle and overt."

'White power' symbol found after fire destroys center that hosted Rosa Parks, MLK Jr.

Disingenuous.
Yes you are.

Disingenuous.

Illegal immigration is on the rise because democrats refuse to restrict it in any way shape or form. They're mobbing the points of entry because they know claiming asylum is an easy ticket to gain entry especially if they lug a child or two along with them.

BS.

Despite the increasing domestic terrorism, Trump has decided it doesn't matter. Or even worse, he is encouraging it.

Homeland Security Disbands Domestic Terror Intelligence Unit
While the body counts from domestic terror attacks mount, the analysts looking into those attacks have been moved.

150409-betsy-woodruff-author.jpg

Betsy Woodruff
04.02.19 5:00 AM ET

The Department of Homeland Security has disbanded a group of intelligence analysts who focused on domestic terrorism, The Daily Beast has learned. Numerous current and former DHS officials say they find the development concerning, as the threat of homegrown terrorism—including white supremacist terrorism—is growing.

In the wake of this move, officials said the number of analytic reports produced by DHS about domestic terrorism, including the threat from white supremacists, has dropped significantly. People in and close to the department said this has generated significant concern at headquarters.

“It’s especially problematic given the growth in right-wing extremism and domestic terrorism we are seeing in the U.S. and abroad,” one former intelligence official told The Daily Beast.

The group in question was a branch of analysts in DHS’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A). They focused on the threat from homegrown violent extremists and domestic terrorists. The analysts there shared information with state and local law enforcement to help them protect their communities from these threats.

Then the Trump administration’s new I&A chief, David Glawe, began reorganizing the office, which is the DHS component that has a place in the Intelligence Community. Over the course of the reorganization, the branch of I&A focused on domestic terrorism got eighty-sixed and its analysts were reassigned to new positions. The change happened last year, and has not been previously reported.

“We’ve noticed I&A has significantly reduced their production on homegrown violent extremism and domestic terrorism while those remain among the most serious terrorism threats to the homeland,” said one DHS official.

“You hear this administration say how domestic terrorism is a clear priority. But you can’t say that and then all of a sudden get rid of the unit that’s there to detect threats. You can’t have it both ways.”

— Former DHS official Nate Snyder

Exclusive: Homeland Security Disbands Domestic Terror Intelligence Unit

Like ANTIFA?????

That is your problem you believe you deserve something in life when you need to earn it.

It is clear you never ran a business nor did anything to improve the lives of your community and expect society to hand it to you!

"Homeland Security Disbands Domestic Terror Intelligence Unit"

Of course it does.

The rise of rightwing domestic terrorism is politically problematic for Trump and conservatives, they're going to try to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist .

Or as the analytics are telling us, the threat is less than it has previously been. Maybe you are pretending it is getting worse and it isn't. BTW, why do we need six or seven federal bureaus taking care of the same area?

The fbi, cia, dhs and the nctc all watch domestic terrorism.
How many programs do you statists need?
Holy shit batman

They followed foreign terrorists before 9/11 as well. We have DHS now because they failed.
You must be a far right conspiracy theorist to doubt our intelligence agencies.
Go move to russia

You must be a RW moron if you can't see the significance of this.

We just had one of your nutjobs mailing bombs all over the country and you're like....meh :dunno:

The guy the FBI caught and arrested, not the Domestic Terrorist group, that one?

Of course it does.

The rise of rightwing domestic terrorism is politically problematic for Trump and conservatives, they're going to try to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist .
What right wing domestic terrorism?
What the data shows on domestic terrorism perpetrators

Domestic Sources of Terrorism
Yep, I dont deny there have been some radicalized right wingers that have committed terrible acts. My point was, the left likes to paint with broad strokes. When you say "right wing terrorism", what you are really saying is, all people on the right are terrorists, which is both dangerous and wrong.

Undeniably, in recent years, there has been a lot of right wing violence, but, it seems like antifa, Scalise, the shooting on the baseball field, the attack on rand Paul, things like that seem to fall through the cracks.

Antifa alone is probably responsible for more actual violence as of late than any right wing radicalized group.

Last edited:

Of course it does.

I don't think you wanna start comparing right to left on domestic terrorism and violence.

Let's go.

Forum List

Back