Homeland Security Disbands Domestic Terror Intelligence Unit

"Homeland Security Disbands Domestic Terror Intelligence Unit"

Of course it does.

The rise of rightwing domestic terrorism is politically problematic for Trump and conservatives, they're going to try to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist .
I don't think you wanna start comparing right to left on domestic terrorism and violence.

Of course it does.

The rise of rightwing domestic terrorism is politically problematic for Trump and conservatives, they're going to try to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist .
How about a link to examples? Otherwise its total bullshit. Compare your concerns to MS-13 and the opioid crisis and 78,000 dead a year.
There is no opioid crisis.

Yes there is an opioid crisis...also am MS-13 problem...domestic terrorism not as much...
Drug Overdose Deaths | Drug Overdose | CDC Injury Center

“It’s especially problematic given the growth in right-wing extremism and domestic terrorism we are seeing in the U.S. and abroad,” one former intelligence official told The Daily Beast.

And there you have the reason for the Obama spy center. It isn't to catch terrorists. It is a weapon to use against Republicans. And anyone else Obama doesn't like.
The s o b took what s o b Bush started and turned it against us.

Obama was spying on us and keeping everything we do in our own personal domestic terrorist dossiers. You have one. I have one. They know who you call, when you call, what you buy, and what you sell, and any information you reveal on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and now that our televisions can spy on us too, they have access to what you say in your own living room.
It is unconstitutional at best and is terroristic at it's core. You are it's target, not Obama's JV team, or Afghanistan, or Iran.
Every Move You Make

Here ya go. THIS is what Trump is stopping:

National Counterterrorism Center. The National Counterterrorism Center is yet another component of the DNI that increasingly engages in collecting intelligence. Under its original guidelines, written in 2008, the NCTC was barred from collecting information about ordinary Americans unless the person was a terror suspect or part of an actual investigation. When the NCTC gobbled up huge data sets it had to search for and identify any innocent US person information inadvertently collected, and discard it within 180 days. This crucial check meant that NCTC was dissuaded from collecting large databases filled with information on innocent Americans, because the data had to then be carefully screened. But in 2012, the Obama administration amended the NCTC guidelines to eliminate this check, allowing NCTC to collect and “continually assess” information on innocent Americans for up to five years.
More About Intelligence Agencies (CIA/DNI) Spying

So, Thank you Trump for not letting our government remove our right to privacy, but it will be picked right up with a vengeance as soon as a Demo/Globalist takes control of our country again.
I know that because it is the mechanism the UN will use to make sure you don't buy or sell without their mark. To stop you from buying and selling, they need to know what you buy and sell.
It is End Time prophecy coming to fruition...
Relax.
I'm sure if any left-wing terrorists pop up they'll get attended to as well.

WHY in the heck would Trump do that....??? Gawd almighty, his deep seeded hatred for his own country and citizens, is appalling and nauseating.... The reckless Divider n Chief can not be gone and out of office, soon enough... :eek:

Who is the "law and order" president? Do you really think that the voters trust the dems on anything security related? Just look at the opioid crisis and the MS-13 infestation (not to mention Chicago) as examples. Trump is way tougher on crime than the dems.
How so? KyZr, this president is crooked, as crooked as they ever in our History has come.... no laws apply to him, no rules apply to him, no regulations apply to him, no protocols apply to him, no ethical standards apply to him, no nepotism rules apply to him, no standards of honesty and truth apply to him that had to apply to all other presidents before him.... and you call that being tough on crime? He spits on the rule of law, daily....

He may have policies that you like, and may be putting in judges that you like, and may be ripping up all of our environmental protections that you like....

But his dishonesty and leading all of you down his dirty crooked path to destruction with those lies, is destroying our Nation and everything good, we ever stood for....

You all are not being honest with yourselves, if you think even 1/100th of all the rules and regs and laws and protocols, and putting us at a National Security risks.... which this man has done and broken would be tolerated by you if there were a Democratic president like him, who spat in your face daily was in office, you are lying to yourself.

I am not going to change my views of him, he will not change, he will ALWAYS be the Divider n Chief who has destroyed our Nation and what the Presidency, has stood for, my whole life... even Tricky Dick, respected the rule of law, and the Presidency, more than President Trump.

This is not a reality TV Show, and he's turned it in to one... we are a JOKE of a Nation now... not stronger, not better... the poor and middle class are being crushed by his policies, the wealthy class of his own, are getting richer...yet he proclaims the opposite.... and his followers getting hurt the most are the ones clapping and praising him and yelling LOCK HER UP at his rallies.... it's mind blowing....

hahahahaha! I'm sorry, he just makes my skin crawl.... I was fine with all other Republican presidents, (my husband is and has been a Republican all his life) I differed on some policies, I respected their positions, though different from mine.... but this creep in office now, is the straw that broke this camel's back.

Last edited:
WHY in the heck would Trump do that....??? Gawd almighty, his deep seeded hatred for his own country and citizens, is appalling and nauseating.... The reckless Divider n Chief can not be gone and out of office, soon enough... :eek:
Because it is a redundant agency.

Derp

Who is the "law and order" president? Do you really think that the voters trust the dems on anything security related? Just look at the opioid crisis and the MS-13 infestation (not to mention Chicago) as examples. Trump is way tougher on crime than the dems.
How so? KyZr, this president is crooked, as crooked as they ever in our History has come.... no laws apply to him, no rules apply to him, no regulations apply to him, no protocols apply to him, no ethical standards apply to him, no nepotism rules apply to him, no standards of honesty and truth apply to him that had to apply to all other presidents before him.... and you call that being tough on crime? He spits on the rule of law, daily....

He may have policies that you like, and may be putting in judges that you like, and may be ripping up all of our environmental protections that you like....

But his dishonesty and leading all of you down his dirty crooked path to destruction with those lies, is destroying our Nation and everything good, we ever stood for....

You all are not being honest with yourselves, if you think even 1/100th of all the rules and regs and laws and protocols, and putting us at a National Security risks.... which this man has done and broken would be tolerated by you if there were a Democratic president like him, who spat in your face daily was in office, you are lying to yourself.

I am not going to change my views of him, he will not change, he will ALWAYS be the Divider n Chief who has destroyed our Nation and what the Presidency, has stood for, my whole life... even Tricky Dick, respected the rule of law, and the Presidency, more than President Trump.

This is not a reality TV Show, and he's turned it in to one... we are a JOKE of a Nation now... not stronger, not better... the poor and middle class are being crushed by his policies, the wealthy class of his own, are getting richer...yet he proclaims the opposite.... and his followers getting hurt the most are the ones clapping and praising him and yelling LOCK HER UP at his rallies.... it's mind blowing....

hahahahaha! I'm sorry, he just makes my skin crawl.... I was fine with all other Republican presidents, (my husband is and has been a Republican all his life) I differed on some policies, I respected their positions, though different from mine.... but this creep in office now, is the straw that broke this camel's back.

Cool. Im glad he makes lefties like you cry in a fetal position every night. That's why I voted for him.

The fbi, cia, dhs and the nctc all watch domestic terrorism.
How many programs do you statists need?
Holy shit batman
Did you miss this part:

The Department of Homeland Security has disbanded a group of intelligence analysts who focused on domestic terrorism, The Daily Beast has learned. Numerous current and former DHS officials say they find the development concerning, as the threat of homegrown terrorism—including white supremacist terrorism—is growing.

This is highly consistent wit this administrations tendency to cry wolf about terrorism when it come to Muslims, or anyone else while ignoring domestic white supremacist threats.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Of course it does.

What right wing domestic terrorism?

“It’s especially problematic given the growth in right-wing extremism and domestic terrorism we are seeing in the U.S. and abroad,” one former intelligence official told The Daily Beast.

And there you have the reason for the Obama spy center. It isn't to catch terrorists. It is a weapon to use against Republicans. And anyone else Obama doesn't like.
The s o b took what s o b Bush started and turned it against us.

Obama was spying on us and keeping everything we do in our own personal domestic terrorist dossiers. You have one. I have one. They know who you call, when you call, what you buy, and what you sell, and any information you reveal on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and now that our televisions can spy on us too, they have access to what you say in your own living room.
It is unconstitutional at best and is terroristic at it's core. You are it's target, not Obama's JV team, or Afghanistan, or Iran.
Every Move You Make

Here ya go. THIS is what Trump is stopping:

National Counterterrorism Center. The National Counterterrorism Center is yet another component of the DNI that increasingly engages in collecting intelligence. Under its original guidelines, written in 2008, the NCTC was barred from collecting information about ordinary Americans unless the person was a terror suspect or part of an actual investigation. When the NCTC gobbled up huge data sets it had to search for and identify any innocent US person information inadvertently collected, and discard it within 180 days. This crucial check meant that NCTC was dissuaded from collecting large databases filled with information on innocent Americans, because the data had to then be carefully screened. But in 2012, the Obama administration amended the NCTC guidelines to eliminate this check, allowing NCTC to collect and “continually assess” information on innocent Americans for up to five years.
More About Intelligence Agencies (CIA/DNI) Spying

So, Thank you Trump for not letting our government remove our right to privacy, but it will be picked right up with a vengeance as soon as a Demo/Globalist takes control of our country again.
I know that because it is the mechanism the UN will use to make sure you don't buy or sell without their mark. To stop you from buying and selling, they need to know what you buy and sell.
It is End Time prophecy coming to fruition...

Too bad Trump has not done what you claim.

Of course it does.

I don't think you wanna start comparing right to left on domestic terrorism and violence.

That's not something you should try. The facts are not on your side.

Cool. Im glad he makes lefties like you cry in a fetal position every night. That's why I voted for him.

You will learn that you fucked yourself by making this choice.

So this concerns the left but the crisis at the southern border does not and yes it is a crisis even former officals under Obama are now admitting it is.
Obama's DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson: 'We are truly in a crisis' at southern border
Obama border patrol chief: Border crisis 'absolutely' a national emergency

Disingenuous.
Yes you are.

Wrong answer dildo. Johnson has said this is a humanitarian crisis and it was created by Trump. You are saying he's saying the same thing as Trump.

Disingenuous.

Your hatred for the USA/America is showing! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So this concerns the left but the crisis at the southern border does not and yes it is a crisis even former officals under Obama are now admitting it is.
Obama's DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson: 'We are truly in a crisis' at southern border
Obama border patrol chief: Border crisis 'absolutely' a national emergency

Disingenuous.
Yes you are.

Wrong answer dildo. Johnson has said this is a humanitarian crisis and it was created by Trump. You are saying he's saying the same thing as Trump.

Disingenuous.
Wrong response asshole Trump did not create any crisis the immigration problem has been going on for decades ignored by both parties Trump actually wants to do something about it but is being stopped by status quo bastards who want to pretend there is no problem.

You will learn that you fucked yourself by making this choice.

I'm willing to suffer the consequences so long as people like you suffer too

Forum List

Back