Holy Sovereign Citizens, Batman

They aren’t “migrants”...they’ll illegal alien invaders shitting in the face of good, productive Americans, our laws and sovereignty. Fuck them all!

Could this guy be any more of an asshole?
Incredible as it might seem, probably so.

Yes he could be doing more than posting his opinion on an internet message board.

That is free speech. As I mentioned, there are real life assholes poisoning or draining the water, and even hunting illegals.

Leaving water for dehydrated humans in the desert sounds like a faith-based initiative to me, and one of the sort that actually helps people and saves lives. That anyone would want someone to die out there is totally revolting. It shows what low-lifes some Americans are.

There is an argument that it encourages more people to cross illegally.

More disturbing is a more recent trend of some to poison the water, or remove it. Most disturbing is an apparent very small number hiding in the bushes with a rifle to guard the water.

This is not new, and it isn't clear cut situation

What’s the catalyst to it all?
Think CAUSE AND AFFECT
Liberals hate that accountability thing don’t they?

Actually, I do not think the religious group involved in this situation sees this in your terms. To them it is simply humanitarian work.
When a group starts aiding foreigners in invading my country; they lose the sanctuary of the label “humanitarian”. They become traitors, or worse. Terrorists, if those they aid kill one my countrymen.

Leaving water for dehydrated humans in the desert sounds like a faith-based initiative to me, and one of the sort that actually helps people and saves lives. That anyone would want someone to die out there is totally revolting. It shows what low-lifes some Americans are.

More disturbing is a more recent trend of some to poison the water, or remove it. Most disturbing is an apparent very small number hiding in the bushes with a rifle to guard the water.

Think CAUSE AND AFFECT

Actually, I do not think the religious group involved in this situation sees this in your terms. To them it is simply humanitarian work.
When a group starts aiding foreigners in invading my country; they lose the sanctuary of the label “humanitarian”. They become traitors, or worse. Terrorists, if those they aid kill one my countrymen.

I can't argue with your logic. But this group didn't just start. I believe they started doing this decades ago.

OK, I am going to point out the obvious.

Every so often this group gets themselves on the national news. The result is an increase in donations to continue their work.

Cause and effect? You decide

Think CAUSE AND AFFECT

I can't argue with your logic. But this group didn't just start. I believe they started doing this decades ago.

What does that even mean?
Good Americans have let lots of bullshit carry-on for way too long… We’re finally fed up and ready to do something about it... did we lose that right? You know, because they’ve been doing it for a long time and all?

Think CAUSE AND AFFECT

What does that even mean?
Good Americans have let lots of bullshit carry-on for way too long… We’re finally fed up and ready to do something about it... did we lose that right? You know, because they’ve been doing it for a long time and all?

I think it means we are actually discussing a fundraising effort to fund the group my friend.
The heated discussion seems to serve that end.

he most important thing is to ensure these people's safety. What angers me the most is that these would-be murderers blame the thirsty people out there in the desert. Since at least the '50's, the U.S. has interfered in the politics of the central American region and opposed economic reforms, all in the name of opposing communism, while the Catholic and Protestant churches opposed efforts to promote availability and use of birth control in the region. This current situation is a perfectly foreseeable result of these terribly shitty policies, and now it's the poor who are paying for it, not those who actually were and are responsible.Yet these jerks think that people leave their villages and walk across the desert because they want to. This is why I blame the so-called "conservatives" for this mess, and they refuse to step up to the plate and at least acknowledge their mistakes.

They aren’t “migrants”...they’ll illegal alien invaders shitting in the face of good, productive Americans, our laws and sovereignty. Fuck them all!
whos%2Bthe%2Billegalalienpilgrim-770x1075.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Think CAUSE AND AFFECT

So they’ve been aiding criminals for a long time then.

Think CAUSE AND AFFECT

Bullshit. These people are neither traitors nor terrorists.

Think CAUSE AND AFFECT

So they’ve been aiding criminals for a long time then.

Decades. Although they see it differently.

Think CAUSE AND AFFECT

Bullshit. These people are neither traitors nor terrorists.

It is not as clear cut as that, there actually are traitors and terrorists involved although I think the numbers are miniscule.
The point is it just isn't clear cut.

Water bottles are just emptied. In some places there are actual tanks that have to be not only emptied but damaged. Usually by being covered with bullet holes.

Bands of illegals engaged in invasion should be scattered and chased off any established path. Let the desert take care of them. Those who entice the criminals with the promise of water and aid are the ones at fault.

Leaving water and medical clinics in the desert for illegals breaking into our country??

No wonder those assholes keep coming across the border. Let em die out there.

Forum List

Back