Holy SHIAT trump is walking thru Lafayette park like a king, real leader

What? Throwing rocks and even fireworks, and getting into physical fights with Secret Service outside the fence and you say they were trying to lynch the president? Yeah, I would say that is an monumental exaggeration.
OMG, what the HELL do you think these arsonist and rioters would do if they got to Trump?

Please, stop making a fool out of yourself, OK?

If they could get to Trump? I was responding to comments about them trying to lynch Trump, and the pretense that he was in danger.

I am not making a fool of myself. I am just talking to the dem agitator.
You are making a fool if you are asserting that the rioters would not have jumped a fence run across the yard try to burn down the White House then you are a fucking idiot

No I am dealing with what actually happened instead of pretending more did.
Booo ya won again! Awwww hell yea!

According to you. lol But then, that ego is carefully constructed and serves it's purpose.

What? Throwing rocks and even fireworks, and getting into physical fights with Secret Service outside the fence and you say they were trying to lynch the president? Yeah, I would say that is an monumental exaggeration.
OMG, what the HELL do you think these arsonist and rioters would do if they got to Trump?

If they could get to Trump? I was responding to comments about them trying to lynch Trump, and the pretense that he was in danger.

You are making a fool if you are asserting that the rioters would not have jumped a fence run across the yard try to burn down the White House then you are a fucking idiot

According to you. lol But then, that ego is carefully constructed and serves it's purpose.
No you did you got fact checked and folded haha

Folded? Simply because I did not agree with your exaggerations? lol Hardly.

But keep going. I find it hilarious to watch your game.

Folded? Simply because I did not agree with your exaggerations? lol Hardly.

But keep going. I find it hilarious to watch your game.
My point was a good one. And accurate

The balls in this leader! Link to come

He’s walking where the rioters were last nite. Wow

I don't know where he is going, but I like this approach. It's a big middle finger to the young, unemployed Rabble Rousers. "I'm still the president, B***ches. Here is the harm you did to our city"
They were PEACEFUL American citizen protesters with no violence all day, that Trump had his Federal Police shoot at with rubber bullets and tear gas, to remove them, before curfew and while LEGALLY allowed to be there and exercising their First Amendment rights, so that Trump could walk through Lafayette park to St John's Church, so he could awkwardly hold a bible up high, and backwards/upside down, for an Impromptu photo opportunity.....

Really?

I don't know where he is going, but I like this approach. It's a big middle finger to the young, unemployed Rabble Rousers. "I'm still the president, B***ches. Here is the harm you did to our city"
They were PEACEFUL American citizen protesters with no violence all day, that Trump had his Federal Police shoot at with rubber bullets and tear gas, to remove them, before curfew and while LEGALLY allowed to be there and exercising their First Amendment rights, so that Trump could walk through Lafayette park to St John's Church, so he could awkwardly hold a bible up high, and backwards/upside down, for an Impromptu photo opportunity.....

Really?
They always remove ppl from the sq when a president visits. Go away troll

Really?

When asked what he was holding, he had to look at the title.

Really?
Trump is an evil buffoon.

Really?
It was not a planned visit, the protesters were there LEGALLY, and constitutionally protected... He had police fire on them and pushed American citizens out for his useless and disgusting mockery of religiosity....and photo op.....

He's dangerous, and a creep!

Really?

Link?

I doubt that's true. When a President visits, it's normally to attend church with other congregants, mourners or celebrants.

Really?
It was not a planned visit, the protesters were there LEGALLY, and constitutionally protected... He had police fire on them and pushed American citizens out for his useless and disgusting mockery of religiosity....and photo op.....

He's dangerous, and a creep!
Awwww it wasn’t planned awwwww you gonna cry? Lol

Really?

Link?

I doubt that's true. When a President visits, it's normally to attend church with other congregants, mourners or celebrants.
There are protests there every day 354 days a week.. When a president goes to that church they clear the park. There’s nothing else to talk about stop your crying like a little baby

Really?

Link?

There are protests there every day 354 days a week.. When a president goes to that church they clear the park. There’s nothing else to talk about stop your crying like a little baby

If you don't have a link, say so. I'm uninterested in your childish attempts to insult.

Really?

Yes they do. But with all the protester removed, why are you saying Trump is so brave for venturing into the park? First the DC police removed everyone. Then the Secret Service secured the park and church grounds. What was the threat?

He's right in front of the boarded over front door.
And where is Sleepy Joe the groper Biden? Cowering down in his basement wondering what day it is or where he is at?
Plugs is hunkered down in the village of delaware while Jill is changing his diaper, giving him a play-by-play about his homies burning the country to the ground. Jill's gotta be thinking, jeez I could have married Trump if I was prettier. Where is this village they called delaware? I still haven't found it on a map.

Forum List

Back