Get ready for the collapse of America

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
Interesting article from a guy who should know.
Gives it to the press, Dems and Trump.
Interesting in that he covers off on some points that the Deplorables have been talking about. Other points that the left have been talking about. Glad I don't live in the 'greatest country in the world'.
*Edit: This piece was written before George Floyd died.

Interesting in that he covers off on some points that the Deplorables have been talking about. Other points that the left have been talking about. Glad I don't live in the 'greatest country in the world'.
why should he know?....just asking....

Progressive filth like you are gonna go down.

We're also glad you don't live here.

America will collapse only after a majority of Her people no longer believe in Her, love Her; cherish their freedom and rights and/or use Her name in the pursuit of human evil. Many American youths these days believe that they know better than both the Founding Fathers and their elders in general. Additionally, many youths have been conditioned through faulty public education to believe that they must carry some burden of (imaginary) guilt for the so-called historical and ongoing crimes of America's past and present. This ideological meta-narrative has but one ultimate goal: the destruction of America from within by proxy of future generations coming of age and despising their country. Another strike against modern America is the relatively recent loss of the majority of World War Two veterans—men who for generations passed down firsthand accounts of what facing pure human evil is like. But, I must digress. America remains stronger than you seem to want to believe or acknowledge. Our beautiful Madam Blue isn't going anywhere.

Worth reading, bashes every one left & right. some good points, very much agree about dark money, the pit falls of the endless zero fed rate.

Dems are the ones supporting moral decay.
But have no fear!! Real Americans will step in before your doomsday happens.
real americans step in?
Isnt your guy in the white house right now?

And your point?
The Nat Gaurd are shooting your heros as we speak.
The rest of us are itching to get our country squared away....no matter how we have to do it.

real americans step in?

real americans step in?
Trump has been known to hold his cards close hen it comes to military actions ....just ask soleimani .....keep your eyes and ears open commie .

why should he know?....just asking....
Chris Hedges is ... a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, a New York Times best-selling author, a professor in the college degree program offered to New Jersey state prisoners by Rutgers… He also was there during the collapse of Yugoslavia.
so?....big deal.....he is just one guy with his opinion...i will bet he is wrong.....

I'm glad you don't live here too!

so?....big deal.....he is just one guy with his opinion...i will bet he is wrong.....

Harry, this is the part I hate most about you righties. You have this superiority complex about educated people. C'mon man, you know better than that. You want your neighbour to do your heart surgery, or a qualified heart surgeon? Look, I get it is an opinion piece, and he does tend to be a leftie, but he certainly gives it to Hillary and Pelosi in the piece. He sees them as part of the problem and not the solution.

Forum List

Back