Holy SHIAT trump is walking thru Lafayette park like a king, real leader

The balls in this leader! Link to come

He’s walking where the rioters were last nite. Wow

I don't know where he is going, but I like this approach. It's a big middle finger to the young, unemployed Rabble Rousers. "I'm still the president, B***ches. Here is the harm you did to our city"
They were PEACEFUL American citizen protesters with no violence all day, that Trump had his Federal Police shoot at with rubber bullets and tear gas, to remove them, before curfew and while LEGALLY allowed to be there and exercising their First Amendment rights, so that Trump could walk through Lafayette park to St John's Church, so he could awkwardly hold a bible up high, and backwards/upside down, for an Impromptu photo opportunity.....

Really?
They always remove ppl from the sq when a president visits. Go away troll

Yes they do. But with all the protester removed, why are you saying Trump is so brave for venturing into the park? First the DC police removed everyone. Then the Secret Service secured the park and church grounds. What was the threat?
Are you serious? They could have gathered and out numbered the guards and rushed the leader, he took that in to account,
Held his head high walked through the park with the threat of assassination. And stood there in front of the church with domestic terrorist burn down the night before with chance of trying to lynch the president he told him not today not today

I don't know where he is going, but I like this approach. It's a big middle finger to the young, unemployed Rabble Rousers. "I'm still the president, B***ches. Here is the harm you did to our city"
They were PEACEFUL American citizen protesters with no violence all day, that Trump had his Federal Police shoot at with rubber bullets and tear gas, to remove them, before curfew and while LEGALLY allowed to be there and exercising their First Amendment rights, so that Trump could walk through Lafayette park to St John's Church, so he could awkwardly hold a bible up high, and backwards/upside down, for an Impromptu photo opportunity.....

Really?

Yes they do. But with all the protester removed, why are you saying Trump is so brave for venturing into the park? First the DC police removed everyone. Then the Secret Service secured the park and church grounds. What was the threat?
Turns out it was not the DC police from the city, it was Federal police.... So the DC Mayor said.... Maybe capital police?

"In the early hours of May 9, 1970, President Richard Nixon made an unplanned visit to the Lincoln Memorial where he spoke with anti-war protestors and students for almost two hours. "

He may have been a sleaze, but he wasn't a coward. Trump is both.

He walked into North Korea,all by himself.

Yes, after first shaking hands with North Korea's Supreme Leader. A lot of people are saying it was the bravest thing in the history of bravery.

Really?

Are you serious? They could have gathered and out numbered the guards and rushed the leader, he took that in to account,
Held his head high walked through the park with the threat of assassination. And stood there in front of the church with domestic terrorist burn down the night before with chance of trying to lynch the president he told him not today not today
Then returned back in to his bunker after his photo op, so they say.... :rolleyes:

Really?

Then returned back in to his bunker after his photo op, so they say.... :rolleyes:
Safe call

"In the early hours of May 9, 1970, President Richard Nixon made an unplanned visit to the Lincoln Memorial where he spoke with anti-war protestors and students for almost two hours. "

Yes, after first shaking hands with North Korea's Supreme Leader. A lot of people are saying it was the bravest thing in the history of bravery.

Really? I never thought of it that way.

Really?

LMAO!! No, they couldn't have rushed them. There is absolutely no evidence that the protesters had lots of weapons, which is what it would take to rush the Secret Service when the POTUS is present. If the POTUS is threatened at all, the Secret Service will open fire with automatic weapons. Look at the videos of when Reagan was shot.

Really?

LMAO!! No, they couldn't have rushed them. There is absolutely no evidence that the protesters had lots of weapons, which is what it would take to rush the Secret Service when the POTUS is present. If the POTUS is threatened at all, the Secret Service will open fire with automatic weapons. Look at the videos of when Reagan was shot.
Cool story

He wasn't by himself, he was with Kim. Ivanka also made the terrifying journey, on foot, into N. Korea. Bravery runs in the family.

"They shook hands and then Trump stepped over the concrete slab that marks the borderline between the Koreas, becoming the first U.S. president to set foot in North Korean territory. "

He wasn't by himself, he was with Kim. Ivanka also made the terrifying journey, on foot, into N. Korea. Bravery runs in the family.

"They shook hands and then Trump stepped over the concrete slab that marks the borderline between the Koreas, becoming the first U.S. president to set foot in North Korean territory. "

That’s a-ma-zing.

Really?

Cool story

Accurate facts.

But keep trolling with your exaggerations and hysteria. It makes your democrat masters even happier. The more extreme you sound, the more rational the lefties sound.

Really?

Cool story

Accurate facts.

But keep trolling with your exaggerations and hysteria. It makes your democrat masters even happier. The more extreme you sound, the more rational the lefties sound.

Whose side is Jitss on?

Really?

Cool story

Accurate facts.

Whose side is Jitss on?

I think he is a democrat. Even conservatives on the board laugh at his extremes. He is here to troll and to make the dems seem more rational than they truly are.

Really?

Cool story

Accurate facts.

The man walked out into danger that’s a fact.. You got a move on

EAE7E8AB-1AFB-4DB0-9F40-7D49D1E9EA76.jpeg

Really?

Cool story

Accurate facts.

The more you troll the more transparent you become.

Tell us again about deporting democrats who were elected by the people? After they are removed from office by force.

Really?

Cool story

Accurate facts.

Tell us again about deporting democrats who were elected by the people? After they are removed from office by force.
We are having a prayer today at 11:55 lead by me, preceded by a moment of silence at 12:02, please join us and cleanse your soul!

Really?

Cool story

Accurate facts.

We are having a prayer today at 11:55 lead by me, preceded by a moment of silence at 12:02, please join us and cleanse your soul!

Forum List

Back