HOLY SHIAT dems are insane. Stephen Miller is a White supremacist because he reads Breitbart

I shit you Not .. lol if you read Breitbart you are now a white surpremist lol
"Stephen Miller, the influential senior White House policy adviser who has steered President Trump's exclusionist immigration policy, sent hundreds of emails to a Breitbart News editor in 2015 and 2016 with links to white nationalist sites, successfully shaping Breitbart's coverage of race and immigration, according to a new report from the Souther Poverty Law Center. The former Breitbart editor, Katie McHugh, shared more than 900 emails from Miller with the SPLC's Hatewatch."

So, in your mind, all you get from that is that Miller reads Breitbart.

I believe that you believe that.

• Banned
Why do I get the feeling that you don’t understand what this is all about?
Well when democrats lie and promote false narrative about race you kinda get excited to be able to share real stories about race relations.

"Stephen Miller, the influential senior White House policy adviser who has steered President Trump's exclusionist immigration policy, sent hundreds of emails to a Breitbart News editor in 2015 and 2016 with links to white nationalist sites, successfully shaping Breitbart's coverage of race and immigration, according to a new report from the Souther Poverty Law Center. The former Breitbart editor, Katie McHugh, shared more than 900 emails from Miller with the SPLC's Hatewatch."

OMG he emailed news links, what a racist!

• Banned

Do you think Obama watched BET? Or went to bet . Com

I didn't use that word, you did.

So you can see that the OP completely misrepresented the story, but you still spin for him.

When we spin for lies, we enable the liars. But liars don't mind doing that for each other.

So you can see that the OP completely misrepresented the story, but you still spin for him.

When we spin for lies, we enable the liars. But liars don't mind doing that for each other.
The Week is a Leftard rag and that’s exactly what they said.

Stephen Miller fed white nationalist ideas to Breitbart, ex-editor says, and they've since 'become policy'

Stephen Miller fed white nationalist ideas to Breitbart, ex-editor says, and they've since 'become policy'
So, in your mind, all that means is that Stephen Miller reads Breitbart.

Is that correct? Or did the OP completely misrepresent the story?

So you agree Breitbart is not a white supremacy news source

Reading comprehension is your weakest point.

So you agree Breitbart is not a white supremacy new source
Do you really think that I'll allow you to change the subject?

Did you completely and dishonestly misrepresent the story, or did you not?

I would like to know, because I often wonder how detached from reality and fundamental honesty you guys have become.

Did you, or did you not completely and dishonestly misrepresent the story?'

Reading comprehension is your weakest point.
It is? Explain, please.

Readers Digest is a "white nationalist" site.

We get it, you hate white people, you hate guns, you hate the Constitution - just move the fuck out of the country

So you agree Breitbart is not a white supremacy new source
Do you really think that I'll allow you to change the subject?

Did you completely and dishonestly misrepresent the story, or did you not?

I would like to know, because I often wonder how detached from reality and fundamental honesty you guys have become.

Did you, or did you not completely and dishonestly misrepresent the story?'
Answer my question and I’ll answer yours correctly

However, the bias of The Week's commentary section clearly leans left overall. The Week's news portion is much more easily found in its print magazine than online. In addition, The Week's homepage features mostly commentary, giving its homepage a Lean Left bent.

Forum List

Back