Holy Molly Donna Brazil gets triggerd over Herschel Walker speech!

Why do democrats want blacks thinking its 1860 and not 2020?
Technically the few educated Democrats DO NOT WANT blacks thinking is 1860 or even remembering 1860, or who LEFT in 1861.

1860 Senate members and Party

Alabama

Clement C. Clay, Jr. (D), until January 21, 1861

Benjamin Fitzpatrick (D), until January 21, 1861

Arkansas

2. William K. Sebastian (D)

Robert W. Johnson (D)

Georgia
Robert Toombs (D), until February 4, 1861

Alfred Iverson, Sr. (D), until January 28, 1861

Louisiana

2. Judah P. Benjamin (D), until February 4, 1861

John Slidell (D), until February 4, 1861

Mississippi

1. Jefferson Davis (D), until January 21, 1861

Albert G. Brown (D), until January 12, 1861

North Carolina
Thomas Bragg (D)

Thomas L. Clingman (D)

South Carolina

2. James Chesnut, Jr. (D), until November 10, 1860

James H. Hammond (D), until November 11, 1860

Tennessee

1. Andrew Johnson (D)

Alfred O. P. Nicholson (D), until March 3, 1861

Virginia
James M. Mason (D)

Robert M. T. Hunter (D)

House members from States that succeeded 129 Democrats and 1 former Democrat who became part of the short lived OPPOSITION party.

0 Repubicans left the union.

I’m a victim ! You Don’t know my story! Lol
View attachment 379522
I saw the meltdown live. She is usually pretty reasonable, but Herschel Walker sent her over the edge.
:laughing0301:
She is never reasonable. She is a complete joke. A race baiter. A political hack & a KNOWN CHEAT.

Fuck her and fox News for hiring such a despicable person.

View attachment 379522
I saw the meltdown live. She is usually pretty reasonable, but Herschel Walker sent her over the edge.
She is never reasonable. She is a complete joke. A race baiter. A political hack & a KNOWN CHEAT.

Lachlan and James Murdoch(Rupert's sons) are running Fox News now and they're extremely Pro Communist Democrat and they're changing Fox News into another CNN and will probably accomplish that when Tucker Carlson,Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham leave when their contracts expire in another year or two. I think Tucker Carlson,Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham will wind up on One America News Network when they're freed up from the contracts with Fox News.

Come all you know Donna is a victim
RINO Neocon Never Trumper Bush sycophant Dana Perino and Donna Brazil are friends and that could be why Donna Brazil is on Fox News so often.
Get rid of them. The Elites only allow one channel out of hundreds to speak for at least half the people in this nation. And most of the channel is moderate to left leaning Repubs. We do not need Progs on there. Just wasting time.

Technically the few educated Democrats DO NOT WANT blacks thinking is 1860 or even remembering 1860, or who LEFT in 1861.

Alabama

Arkansas

Robert W. Johnson (D)

Georgia

Louisiana

Mississippi

North Carolina
Thomas Bragg (D)

Thomas L. Clingman (D)

South Carolina

Tennessee

1. Andrew Johnson (D)

Virginia
James M. Mason (D)

Robert M. T. Hunter (D)

House members from States that succeeded 129 Democrats and 1 former Democrat who became part of the short lived OPPOSITION party.

Well Donna wants to remember

The Establishment can't stand Trump.........and are throwing gas on the race fire as always............as innocent people suffer from the madness............

The establishment fucks don't care about that.

View attachment 379522

Lachlan and James Murdoch(Rupert's sons) are running Fox News now and they're extremely Pro Communist Democrat and they're changing Fox News into another CNN and will probably accomplish that when Tucker Carlson,Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham leave when their contracts expire in another year or two. I think Tucker Carlson,Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham will wind up on One America News Network when they're freed up from the contracts with Fox News.
yep. i've started supporting the smaller ones but then you just get kids in high school who get triggered by an OANN shirt and demand the football coach apologizes.

Alabama

Arkansas

Robert W. Johnson (D)

Georgia

Louisiana

Mississippi

North Carolina
Thomas Bragg (D)

Thomas L. Clingman (D)

South Carolina

Tennessee

1. Andrew Johnson (D)

Virginia
James M. Mason (D)

Robert M. T. Hunter (D)

Well Donna wants to remember
well if only she could remember what exactly it is she wants to remember.

View attachment 379522

They can’t afford them, unless they are picked up
.. I hope and pray

View attachment 379522

yep. i've started supporting the smaller ones but then you just get kids in high school who get triggered by an OANN shirt and demand the football coach apologizes.
I watch OANN most of the time and only watch Fox News for Tucker,Sean and Laura. :smoke:

View attachment 379522

.. I hope and pray
OANN is going to be the Conservative channel to watch in the years to come:cool:

View attachment 379522

I watch OANN most of the time and only watch Fox News for Tucker,Sean and Laura. :smoke:
i don't watch a whole lot of news anywhere. i follow a few journalists like sharyl attkisson but that's about it.

View attachment 379522

.. I hope and pray
OANN is going to be the Conservative channel to watch in the years to come:cool:
I would watch all the time if they were on my cable
Package

Forum List

Back