Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

She was part of an angry mob that was threatening Congress, and his job is to protect Congress.

Just not seeing the problem here. 164 cops were injured in that riot.
She was actually trying to get the cops in stop the rioters. Read the article and watch the videos.

And one more article…

Do you see the difference between the ridiculous freak out over Dave Weigel's retweet of a joke and the legit revulsion over the former Adulterer-in-Chief bragging about grabbing a woman's crotch and getting away with it?
Again you lie about Trump's quote. Why do you guys hate details and nuance? Ironically huge dem donor Harvey Weinstein got busted for doing that and proved Trump's quote was correct. The hos in Hollywood would you let you pound them if they get a movie part.

There were other officers present who stood aside when the mob walked up to the door. Watch the very first part of the video.
Your videos are frauds. That’s not a real news report from anybody with journalistic integrity. Made it for people like you.

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

Right. The left has ever played hardball with the cheating right. It’s about time the left started kicking ass.

Your terrorism isn't "kicking ass". It's crime.
Oh, you mean the biggest terrorist threat from right wing terrorist groups ? Trying to over throw the govt based on a lie…..how about, all the fking conservatives under Trump who have been prosecuted .

The republican party is the most dangerous organization in American history.

Oh, you mean the biggest terrorist threat from right win* terrorist groups ? Trying to over throw the govt based on a lie…..how about, all the fking conservatives under Trump who have bee. prosecuted .

No, I'm talking about the 25 people you murdered during your 2020 Summer of Terror, and the billions in property that you destroyed "protesting" a dead fentanyl junkie.

No, I'm talking about the 25 people you murdered during your 2020 Summer of Terror, and the billions in property that you destroyed "protesting" a dead fentanyl junkie.
Compared to what, the republucan gun laws responsible for slaughtering children ? 25 people, you came up with that number. Wow. Sounds like a Benghazzi rant with one attack compared to 13 under Bush. You aholes are so full of shit.

The economic divergence between red and blue states is staggering — and growing rapidly. While income and education levels are increasing at a swift rate in Democratic areas, they are stagnant in republican.

Geesus, at least Biden gets fked without having to pay for it. Trump keeps the prostitution business going full bore. It’s the only business that increased employment at his rallies.

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

First democrats may want to address runaway inflation as American families starve and can't so much as get infant formula.

Just say'in.

As for waking up, half of America is on drugs thanks to a war on the police and a war on border control, thanks to the democrat party

I seriously can't think of how they could have failed so spectacularly than they have done.

I'm ashamed to say it, but I had no idea that they were this insane and stupid.

No matter, I will never underestimate their insanity and stupidity ever again.

What does that have to do with all the people your terrorist party murders?
All 25 ? And you can’t prove who they were actuall6 killed by You’re an idiot. Trump has killed thousands of his own followers by dissing vaccines and promoting fake and dangerous treatments. The majority of red states have backward economies, higher death rates and suck off the tit of the Fed. Republicans are incompetent takers.

Sometimes, doing nothing is better than what someone wants to do.

Have a headache? Why don't I try to treat that by hitting your head with a hammer. After all, that would be doing something, right? And doing something is better than doing nothing?

I think many Democrapic policies prove my point—things being done that only make things worse.

Then why do things always go into the crapper when Republicans are in charge?

So just like Clinton and Obama, you are whining Biden has fixed the things Trump screwed up fast enough.

The problem with Republicans is you keep doing the same stupid things an expect to get different results.

Terrorism ? Geesus, just living in a red states results in getting killed in more gun deaths. These idiots know nothing about saving lives. The GOP IS A TERRORIST Organization.
Look at what happens in states they are in charge of.

Then why do things always go into the crapper when Republicans are in charge?

Are you going to claim that Republicans are in charge now?

I do not think I've seen the economy go into the crapper the way it now is doing since the Carter Administration.

And the connection between the economic disaster that we are seeing, and Democrapic polices, is undeniable.

THATS A BOLD FACE LIE.
Compared to what ? The GOP terrorist party running red states which have worse economy and higher gun death rates. NO PLACE IS WORSE THEN LIVING IN A RED STATE CONTROLLED BY repugnants.

do not think I've seen the economy go into the crapper the way it now is doing since the Carter Administration.
Seriously. You want to compare the employment rate under Biden vs Trump ? Did you forget the Trump recession ?
Do you know how many businesses were absolutely idle under Trump. It’s Biden MASSIVE FREE VACCINATION CAMPAIGN THAT HAS TURNED THE ECONOMY AROUND.

Forum List

Back