Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

So you support the Forward Party because you want to feel morally superior to those out trying to get things done?
I don't necessarily support the Forward Party, but you correctly identify the problem - those trying to get things done. They're doing it wrong. You can't lead a nation effectively by slamming through policies with narrow partisan support. Doing so leaves half the nation angry and spoiling for revenge. It divides us and opens the door for populists and fascists.

I don't necessarily support the Forward Party, but you correctly identify the problem - those trying to get things done. They're doing it wrong. You can't lead a nation effectively by slamming through policies with narrow partisan support. Doing so leaves half the nation angry and spoiling for revenge. It divides us and opens the door for populists and fascists.

The gulf is too wide between the two worthless parties.

We already have a sane party. The DEMOCRATIC NEVER TRUMPERS PARTY! Thank God.

You mean the party that openly takes the side of faggots, trannies, and other depraved, insane sexual perverts? The party that sides with violent, destructive subhuman criminal filth such as Black LIES Matter? The party that cooked up a huge fake “Pandemic” out of a routine cold/flu outbreak, and used it to seize and abuse illegitimate powers and to deliberately and maliciously sabotage the economy? The party that treasonously takes the side of invading foreign criminals against that of this country and the American people?

You mean THAT party?

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

You mean the party that openly takes the side of faggots, trannies, and other depraved, insane sexual perverts? The party that sides with violent, destructive subhuman criminal filth such as Black LIES Matter? The party that cooked up a huge fake “Pandemic” out of a routine cold/flu outbreak, and used it to seize and abuse illegitimate powers and to deliberately and maliciously sabotage the economy? The party that treasonously takes the side of invading foreign criminals against that of this country and the American people?

You mean THAT party?

View attachment 661300
Magaturd victim mentality is absolutely hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

I agree that we are too partisan. We used to be able to do compromise. But pretty much the GOP went off the rails years ago. As Barry Goldwater predicted.

Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”​

Wow, talk about someone who totally proves Barry Goldwater's point.

I agree that we are too partisan. We used to be able to do compromise.
Not to be argumentative, but I want to be clear - I'm not talking about compromise. Consensus is, in many ways, the opposite of compromise.

Compromise tends to be quid-pro-quo - "we'll let you do shitty thing x, if you let us do shitty thing y". Even when half the people hate x and half the people hate y. Instead, consensus says we won't do anything unless everyone can accept it. It means neither side gets to do shitty things that half the people hate.

Yes we left the orbit of your MAGA planet of altered reality

I am here to collect data on what Trump minions avoid as opposed to what they try to force into the conversation.

You certainly don’t wanna talk about Ashley Babbit on a thread about Donald J Trump’s election fraud crimes because he got her killed by making America’s dumbest make bad choices in life.

It would behoove you to start afresh and do some research into Jan six and the fake electors scheme that was authorized and implemented by none other than the man you vote for.
Ashley Babbit was killed by an incompetent cop who overreached to a nonexistent threat or had his finger on the trigger of his weapon and had a negligent discharge.

Of course the officer got off scot-free because the rule of law in our nation is not enforced equally. After all he only killed a white female Trump supporter. Basically just another Deplorable. No big deal.

You also might watch this interesting video with a different viewpoint.

Last edited:
Ashley Babbit was killed by an incompetent cop who overreached to a nonexistent threat
Why was dumb Ashli Babbitt illegally inside the capitol building trying to crawl over a barricade there in the first place? She was there to stop Joe Biden from being inaugurated so that Trump could stay in power. No Trump insurrection - Ashley Babbitt is alive.

Why was dumb Ashli Babbitt illegally inside the capitol building trying to crawl over a barricade there in the first place? She was there to stop Joe Biden from being inaugurated so that Trump could stay in power. No Trump insurrection - Ashley Babbitt is alive.
So the police who were present were unable to stop one unarmed female who crawled through a window? Give me a break. She was not Wonder Woman.

Plus if you watched the video the guy who was with her says she was trying to stop protestors. If the Jan 6th Committee was actually investigating the riot, this man would be interviewed and his tape examined.

Not to be argumentative, but I want to be clear - I'm not talking about compromise. Consensus is, in many ways, the opposite of compromise.

Compromise tends to be quid-pro-quo - "we'll let you do shitty thing x, if you let us do shitty thing y". Even when half the people hate x and half the people hate y. Instead, consensus says we won't do anything unless everyone can accept it. It means neither side gets to do shitty things that half the people hate.

Interesting point, but if you waited on consensus, nothing would ever get done. I'd rather try Something and have it not work than do nothing and still have a bad result.

Let's take a simple example of compromise. We need to get the debt down. That means we are going to eventually have to both raise taxes AND cut programs. That means both sides are going to have to give something up. The people who benefited from the cut programs aren't going to be happy, and neither are the people paying the new taxes.

Consensus is just letting the debt spiral out of control because hey, borrowing more money we don't have is easier to get everyone to agree to.

Ashley Babbit was killed by an incompetent cop who overreached to a nonexistent threat or had his finger on the trigger of his weapon and had a negligent discharge.

Of course the officer got off scot-free because the rule of law in our nation is not enforced equally. After all he only killed a white female Trump supporter. Basically just another Deplorable. No big deal.

She was part of an angry mob that was threatening Congress, and his job is to protect Congress.

Just not seeing the problem here. 164 cops were injured in that riot.

Interesting point, but if you waited on consensus, nothing would ever get done.
That's just not true. The things we can agree on would get done. And the things we don't agree on shouldn't get done. That's my point.
I'd rather try Something and have it not work than do nothing and still have a bad result.
Well, passing a law without consensus just means half the country will be fighting to undermine it.
Let's take a simple example of compromise. We need to get the debt down. That means we are going to eventually have to both raise taxes AND cut programs. That means both sides are going to have to give something up. The people who benefited from the cut programs aren't going to be happy, and neither are the people paying the new taxes.
Right. Which is why compromise is often pointless. Both sides walk away dedicated to getting back what they gave up. It divides us more than doing nothing.
Consensus is just letting the debt spiral out of control because hey, borrowing more money we don't have is easier to get everyone to agree to.
If the consensus is that we're all that stupid, I'm not sure any of this matters.

I'd rather try Something and have it not work than do nothing and still have a bad result.

Sometimes, doing nothing is better than what someone wants to do.

Have a headache? Why don't I try to treat that by hitting your head with a hammer. After all, that would be doing something, right? And doing something is better than doing nothing?

I think many Democrapic policies prove my point—things being done that only make things worse.

Congratulations to you and the thousands of unfolded mail in ballots that got your demented potato "elected".
My ballot that I mailed in was completely legal. So you are a liar like the man you support for President being a serial racist fascist liar.

Last edited:
So the police who were present were unable to stop one unarmed female who crawled through a window?
One cop guarding the barricaded door.
That officer has no way to know how many attackers we’re behind dumb Ashley Babbitt. None of those attackers went through a security checkpoint that morning of course so the officer had assumed they were armed with weapons and explosives. ARE are you gonna tell me for one minute that you think that officer Spoke to the mob on the other side of the barricade held his hand up to the to the mob behind her and said could you please hold on a minute I’m going to put Ashley in handcuffs could you just please stand there and be quiet for a moment please thank you. As you can see I’m here all by myself so I appreciate your cooperation. That’s what You, a moron, is advocating here dumbass.

One cop guarding the barricaded door.
That officer has no way to know how many attackers we’re behind dumb Ashley Babbitt. None of those attackers went through a security checkpoint that morning of course so the officer had assumed they were armed with weapons and explosives. ARE are you gonna tell me for one minute that you think that officer Spoke to the mob on the other side of the barricade held his hand up to the to the mob behind her and said could you please hold on a minute I’m going to put Ashley in handcuffs could you just please stand there and be quiet for a moment please thank you. As you can see I’m here all by myself so I appreciate your cooperation. That’s what You, a moron, is advocating here dumbass.
There were other officers present who stood aside when the mob walked up to the door. Watch the very first part of the video.

According to the video the office issued no warning and obviously Ashley was unarmed. In fact the guy doing the video taping states she was trying to stop the protestors.

We have your opinion and I have no idea of who you are but I will put more faith in the opinion of the retired officer in this next article. If you watch the videos in the article you will see the presence of police in front of the door and Ashley Babbitt trying to stop the protestors.

Plus we have Judicial Watch looking into this issue and uncovering evidence through a lawsuit.

***snip***

“These records show that Lt. Byrd was given special treatment by the Biden DOJ and that there was a miscarriage of justice in the half-baked shooting death investigation of Ashli Babbitt,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Lt. Byrd, who works for Congress, shot an unarmed woman for no good reason. I suspect that this unjustified shooting isn’t of much interest to the Pelosi rump January 6 committee.”

Now if we had an honest investigation of what happened on Jan 6th perhaps the Ashley Babbit shooting would be investigated throughly. Unfortunately we have a made for TV show that presents only one side of the issue.

Forum List

Back