Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

"Standing in the way of"? I don't know.

I do know that many of the cultural issues the progressives are pushing annoy a wide range of Americans, including Hispanics.

I also know that this is an entirely self-inflicted wound, and more damaging at a time when an orange cancer is eating away at our country.

Yup, just stop standing up for equal rights.... then the Democrats can become just like the REpublicans.

Any pedophile might make that same excuse for not wanting hos victims' parents to know what is going on.

Glass houses, baby... maybe you should clean up your own.

If you take “freedom of expression” to mean faggots, trannies, childfuckers, and other depraved sexual deviants dragging children into their sick perversions, then yes, any decent person wants to stifle that.

Why are you so staunchly in favor of allowing dangerous sex offenders to groom and abuse children?

Now, I would be remiss if I were to say this is unique to the Mormon Cult I grew up Catholic, and their abuses are even worse.

Well, you can't get away from lifetime politicians.

What's needed is a system where you have lifetime politicians, but ones who are good at being functionaries, rather than politicians.

I like the Swiss Presidency, they have seven members. The head of state rotates every year.
There are plenty of things you can do, within PR, to make things better.

Term limits aren't one of them.
Stop giving elected officials retirement benefits and they will term limit themselves

The high taxes that impoverish working people. The oppression of civil rights like self-defense, free speech, and educational choice that stifle safety and education. The hostility towards businesses that drives them away and takes jobs and revenue with them. The failure to enforce street crime laws that keep people safe. The substandard schools that turn out students incapable of succeeding without government handouts. The substandard housing that makes people sick and hopeless. The failure to enforce drug laws that leave addicts roaming the streets committing crimes. The habitual failure to prosecute crimes and the release of criminals onto the streets. The encouragement of riots, looting, and arson in response to political defeats. Must I go on?

These are endemic problems in places run by people like you. They exist in many places that have seen nothing but DemoKKKrat "leadership" for DECADES. You vote for and support all of that.
High taxes are not impoverishing working class families, stagnant wages are. The increasing cost of rent and home ownership is. The number one cause of bankruptcy for working class families are medical costs because people can't afford to go to the doctor. School vouchers and school choice has shown little to no improvement on raising grades for students coming from poor minority communities and the real oppression of civil rights comes in the form of police misconduct and abuse that runs rampant in police forces around our country particular in minority communities as well.

You just want to blanket blame democrats for these problems but the reality is the democrats running inner cities are more often than not black people from those communities doing their best for their people with limited resources and assistance, often on purpose, because of white America's long deplorable treatment of black Americans. You offer only finger pointing but no real solutions because you don't care about the black community and you certainly don't want to acknowledge that a lot of the problems are socio-economic problems that were intentional on behalf of racist whites and the solutions require addressing America's history of racism against the black American community.

Last edited:
These lefties have left orbit. ^^^
Yes we left the orbit of your MAGA planet of altered reality
Frankly, we have no time for this kind of crap. We have a country to run, and it's in trouble. We have no time for Poootin, and neither should you

I am here to collect data on what Trump minions avoid as opposed to what they try to force into the conversation.

You certainly don’t wanna talk about Ashley Babbit on a thread about Donald J Trump’s election fraud crimes because he got her killed by making America’s dumbest make bad choices in life.

I like to take the time to research those I vote for. That’s one reason I like to vote by mail. I can take my time.
It would behoove you to start afresh and do some research into Jan six and the fake electors scheme that was authorized and implemented by none other than the man you vote for.

Last edited:
Why would they? Even One Term mistakes like Joe Walsh and Allen West get pensions.
What did I just say?

Stop giving them pensions and they wont hang around for a lifetime like so many do now

Yes we left the orbit of your MAGA planet of altered reality

Yes, you did.

Now you're Lost In Space

I am here to collect data on what Trump minions avoid as opposed to what they try to force into the conversation.

Bullshit.

You're here to spout propaganda into the airwaves

You certainly don’t wanna talk about Ashley Babbit on a threat about Donald J Trump’s election fraud crimes Because he got her killed By making America’s dumbest make bad choices in life.

You're right. I don't.

It would behoove you to start a fresh and do some research into Jan six and the fake electors scheme that was authorized and implemented by none other than the man you vote for.
No

It would behoove us to expose the Stalinist Democrats and boot their dirty asses out of town

The Democrats caused this mess, not Trump. Everyone knows that. Even the Democrats. That's why they're being such Stalinist assholes about all this

Do you, or do you not support Yang, and this “Forward party”?
Can you see the gif in my signature? If so, exactly what does it say?

Type it out for me. Go ahead. Type it out. If you refuse to, then you are simply lying and trolling.

Yes, I support the Forward Party for the very specific reason stated quite clearly in that gif. As I've said many times.

This should be simple and obvious. Should, being the operative word. OR, your thought processes are just too damn simplistic for me to grasp.

Last edited:
Almost 6 and 10 Americans want Trump to Beacon arrested and convicted of a crime. That has to be unprecedented but it certainly is not insane.
SO JUSTICE IS BASED ON POLLS NOW, YOU INSANELY DANGEROUS MOTHERFUCKER? ???

THIS °^^ is why you assholes are leaving town. Exactly this. You're too fucking stupid to understand even the basics

Can you see the gif in my signature? If so, exactly what does it say?

Type it out for me. Go ahead. Type it out. If you refuse to, then you are simply lying and trolling.

Yes, I support the Forward Party for the very specific reason stated quite clearly in that gif. As I've said many times.

This should be simple and obvious. Should, being the operative word. OR, your thought processes are just too damn simplistic for me to grasp.

So you support the Forward Party because you want to feel morally superior to those out trying to get things done?

Forum List

Back