Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

I think that's a reasonable take.
You would

Even when you respectfully offer constructive criticism to your side, you still have blame it on your true enemy, trump

The Devil made those dear, sweet, reasonable dems do what they did.

Oh don’t worry, Dems will suddenly become “moderate” just in time for the elections. Then if they win, just go back to being who they really are, hateful authoritarians who want to punish anyone that doesn’t agree with their utter nonsense.
You mean like when Trump, who was supported by 143 congressional Repubs, tried to steal the presidency because the majority of Americans were tired of his utter nonsense?

Yes, I know: MAGA isn't about where we actually stand on the issues, it's about whether we're willing to bend over for the Orange High Hard One™.

Well, that's you, not me.
Everything President Trump did was better for the people. Tell me what he did that was bad for the people.

Oh don’t worry, Dems will suddenly become “moderate” just in time for the elections. Then if they win, just go back to being who they really are, hateful authoritarians who want to punish anyone that doesn’t agree with their utter nonsense.

Stop pretending you aren’t on their side. MAGA is all about opposing these crazies that have been destroying our country for decades, and you are anti-MAGA.
OMG are you hoping things are still shitty in November?

When it comes to bear markets, investors can take comfort from history, which suggests that where there’s a beginning, there’s always an end.

And according to Bank of America, investors have only got a few bear-market months left to endure after the U.S. benchmark S&P 500 SPX, +0.22% tumbled into bear territory at the start of this week. And then will come a bull market.

Everything President Trump did was better for the people. Tell me what he did that was bad for the people.
The people were never, ever, his primary concern. He was, and is, his primary concern. There are dozens of things that hurt the citizenry. Among the top are his anti-environment policies,
his intentional erosion of a belief in election integrity, The Damage of Trump’s Voter-Fraud Allegations Can’t Be Undone
and the increase in the national debt largely fueled by his tax cut for the rich.

Yes, I know: MAGA isn't about where we actually stand on the issues, it's about whether we're willing to bend over for the Orange High Hard One™.

Well, that's you, not me.
Riiight. We all just follow Orange Man because…..Orange Man. It has nothing to do with his policies, like securing our borders, brining important manufacturing jobs back to this country, and not starting or supporting stupid wars.

OMG are you hoping things are still shitty in November?

When it comes to bear markets, investors can take comfort from history, which suggests that where there’s a beginning, there’s always an end.

And according to Bank of America, investors have only got a few bear-market months left to endure after the U.S. benchmark S&P 500 SPX, +0.22% tumbled into bear territory at the start of this week. And then will come a bull market.

I could care less about the market. I care way more about inflation. Let’s see Dems fix that. They won’t of course, because all this inflation is by design.

Riiight. We all just follow Orange Man because…..Orange Man. It has nothing to do with his policies, like securing our borders, brining important manufacturing jobs back to this country, and not starting or supporting stupid wars.
Those are not the only issues. My opinions on the issues having nothing to do with him or his rubes. Your simplistic thinking is boring.

The people were never, ever, his primary concern. He was, and is, his primary concern. There are dozens of things that hurt the citizenry. Among the top are his anti-environment policies,
his intentional erosion of a belief in election integrity, The Damage of Trump’s Voter-Fraud Allegations Can’t Be Undone
and the increase in the national debt largely fueled by his tax cut for the rich.
Bullshit. Democrats have been given an opportunity and dropped the ball. Election day will bring reality to your door.

It appears you are giving him unearned credit for his rhetorical positions and not earned credit for actual results.

Democrats have been given an opportunity and dropped the ball.
Well, they certainly have not been able to muster the votes to overcome Repub obstruction on a number of fronts. I don't consider that dropping the ball.

Yes, and Trump wasn't responsible for a world-wide pandemic.
True. He was responsible for the botched US response. The point being you seemed to have forgotten all about the consequences of COVID.

Forum List

Back