Holy Crap! An Honest Pol!

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Wow, good for you, Democrat Gwen Graham!

Embattled House Democrats Turn Against Nancy Pelosi - NationalJournal.com

"Here's what I believe: Congress is broken," says Gwen Graham, one of the Democratic Party's top recruits, in a recent TV ad as a photo of Pelosi and House Speaker John Boehner flashes on the screen. "Both parties—Republican and Democrat—are to blame. And both need new leaders in Washington."

You'll probably have to pay a price for saying what you actually think -- that's how it works nowadays -- but thank you for your candor.

"Here's what I believe: Congress is broken," says Gwen Graham, one of the Democratic Party's top recruits, in a recent TV ad as a photo of Pelosi and House Speaker John Boehner flashes on the screen. "Both parties—Republican and Democrat—are to blame. And both need new leaders in Washington."

You'll probably have to pay a price for saying what you actually think -- that's how it works nowadays -- but thank you for your candor.

We're gonna need a party-size bucket of popcorn for this bit. :badgrin:

We're gonna need a party-size bucket of popcorn for this bit. :badgrin:

RW's prefer horseshit... they lap it up and freely share it with their pals.

Forum List

Back