Holocaust History

WTF are you talking about?

it is still the case with Xtianity today. God has no nationality.
Perhaps, but this does not negate the fact that this is one of the German tribes that spoke the German dialect and lived among the Germanic tribes, next to the Prussians and Litvinians.

By religion they are Jews, yes. Although not all. There are many atheists and there are other religions, as elsewhere.

Christians believe in Jewish gods and prophets, which are taken from Jewish scripture. And the scripture itself is also mostly Jewish, the same as in judaism
First, there is only one God who has no nationality. Second Xtian scripture picks and chooses Jewish text to try and support their scriptures. the 2 religions are completely different.

Perhaps, but this does not negate the fact that this is one of the German tribes that spoke the German dialect and lived among the Germanic tribes, next to the Prussians and Litvinians.

By religion they are Jews, yes. Although not all. There are many atheists and there are other religions, as elsewhere.
They are Jews by more than religion. And if you are referring to Yiddish, it is a language that was mostly adopted to fit in. Same as Ladino for Sephardic Jews.

When Germany occupied Denmark on April 9, 1940, the Jewish population was approximately 7,500, accounting for 0.2% of the country's total population. About 6,000 of these Jews were Danish citizens. Unlike in other western European countries, the Danish government did not require Jews to register their property and assets, to identify themselves, or to give up apartments, homes, and businesses.

On September 8, 1943, SS General Werner Best, the German civilian administrator in Denmark, sent a telegram to Adolf Hitler to propose that the Germans make use of the martial law provisions to deport the Danish Jews. Hitler approved the measure nine days later. As preparations proceeded, Best, who had second thoughts about the political consequences of the deportations, informed Georg Ferdinand Duckwitz, a German naval attaché, of the impending deportation operation. Before the final order for deportation came to Copenhagen on September 28, Duckwitz, along with other German officials, warned non-Jewish Danes of the plan. In turn, these Danes alerted the local Jewish community.

In the intervening days, Danish authorities, Jewish community leaders, and countless private citizens facilitated a massive operation to get Jews into hiding or into temporary sanctuaries. When German police began the roundup on the night of October 1, 1943, they found few Jews. In general, the Danish police authorities refused to cooperate, denying German police the right to enter Jewish homes by force, or simply overlooking Jews they found in hiding. Popular protests quickly came from various quarters such as churches, the Danish royal family, and various social and economic organizations. The Danish resistance, assisted by many ordinary Danish citizens, organized a partly coordinated, partly spontaneous rescue operation.

Resistance workers and sympathizers initially helped Jews move into hiding places throughout the country and from there to the coast; fishermen then ferried them to neutral Sweden. The rescue operation expanded to include participation by the Danish police and the government. Over a period of about a month, some 7,200 Jews and 700 of their non-Jewish relatives traveled to safety in Sweden, which accepted the Danish refugees.

Count Bernadotte saved some 30,000 Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews, although considered a variety of Jews, are actually German tribe. And it was the Germanic Goths who spread Jewish Christianity throughout Europe.
OK, this is a thread about Holocaust History.

You are not discussing Holocaust History.

Start your own thread about the issue you are so interested about.

Thank you.

OK, this is a thread about Holocaust History.

You are not discussing Holocaust History.

Start your own thread about the issue you are so interested about.

Thank you.

This is indirectly related to the topic. For example, it is not entirely clear to me why there could be anti-Semitism at all. Germany was created by the Prussians, they previously lived side by side with the Ashkenazim, they are their closest neighbors, similar languages and cultures, both peoples have been trading since ancient times, the Goths migrated across Europe like the Ashkenazim, and they even borrowed their religion.

And at the same time, the native Germans themselves, who are apparently identified by haplogroup I, are a sister group with the Semites by macrogroup IJ

And how, by the way, did they even get into the territory of the German Empire? Until 1917, almost all of them were in the Pale of Settlement, mainly in the regions of Vilna, Minsk and Warsaw, and were limited in movement.

By the way, they are also brought together by the fact that both peoples come from matriarchy and have preserved matriarchal customs. The Jews still have matrilineality, and among the Prussians, even on the throne, mostly women sat. The Russian dynasty of Holstein-Gottorp was German, Catherine II was Prussian. And by the way, at that time she settled the Jews in Russia, gave them high ranks, lands and slaves, bestowed titles

So there is no historical enmity to be seen there.
The very word "Ashkenazi" in Hebrew means "Germans".

In her 96 years on earth, Lilly Toth didn’t get much of a formal education. Born in Budapest in 1925, the self-proclaimed spoiled brat often misbehaved and was frequently suspended from school.

But instead of attending university in her late teens, the Holocaust survivor was literally running for her life — hiding with neighbors, surviving an attempted execution on the shores of the Danube, then working for the very fascist organization that attempted to take her life.

Despite these huge upheavals and larger losses, Toth managed to amass something very small, and very valuable: a collection of 1,119 miniature books that are a testament to Toth’s resilience and worldliness.

(full article online)

“I’m deeply humbled and very excited,” said Vajrača. “May this story inspired by a Muslim family and a Jewish family helping one another survive when wars came to their doorsteps inspire us all to continuously choose good over evil, no matter the circumstances, even if it means crossing religious, political, and any other borders we may at times deem insurmountable.”

Vajrača was influenced to focus on the Hardagas for her film because of her own Muslim family’s experience in Bosnia during World War II.

“Before she passed, my grandma told me a story of watching Nazis take her Jewish best friend and her family away, never to be seen again,” the filmmaker explained. “She was just a little girl, but she understood the gravity of the situation, and remembered it vividly when, 50 years later, soldiers came for our family — Muslims’ turn to be taken to the camps. One of her biggest regrets, all those years later, was that she did nothing to help her friend.”

After remembering the story of the Hardaga family, she felt compelled to make a film about them because she was “tired of the same old ‘Jews and Muslims hate one another’ narrative, [and] I wanted to tell a story I was more familiar with, that of us helping each other, as my grandma told me.”

“The story of Zejneba [Hardaga] and Rifka [Kavilio] was the one I loved the most. Zejneba reminded me of my grandma, and I want to believe that, had she been older, she would have done just as Zejneba did,” Vajrača said. “Goodness begets goodness is a mantra I grew up hearing, and I hope with this film I can spread that message far and wide.”

(full article online)

Prosecutor Cyrill Klement responded, telling the defendant in court on Tuesday, “You accepted the dehumanization of the victims and put up with that. I do not believe this ‘we did not know anything’ story.”

The prosecution showed the court documents about an SS guard with the defendant’s name, in addition to his date and place of birth. A court spokesperson told the AFP that “the evidence put forward in the indictment has been fully confirmed.”

(full article online)

In 1942, when he was 13-years-old, Slobodyanyk was living with his parents in the Nazi-occupied town of Bershad, where the Germans had constructed a ghetto containing more than 25,000 Jews. On a freezing winter’s day, he came across a 10-year-old Jewish boy named David who had just escaped from the ghetto. Slobodyanyk immediately took David home, where his father instructed him to pass the Jewish boy off as his brother. Slobodyanyk later assisted in the smuggling of David’s mother out of the Bershad ghetto, dressing her in traditional Ukrainian clothing to put the guards outside the ghetto walls off the scent.

Slobodyanyk was named as “Righteous Among the Nations” — an honorific conferred by Yad Vashem, Israel’s national Holocaust memorial, on non-Jews who rescued Jews from the Nazis — in 1993. As of 2020, more than 2,600 Ukrainians had been honored in this manner.

(full article online)

Post the site from which you copied and pasted this.
This is a message board, I am not going to spend the next 7 days looking up every detail of the content for which you can neither supply a Link or from which site you copied it.
I’m guessing Rense.
Let's bring out Rudolf Hoess. He confessed to a gassing time of 3-15 minutes, which is right in line with the SS doctors I've mentioned. Hoess's testimony is not questionable.

Before I bring you proof that zyklon B in pellet form cannot act that fast, do you concur with Hoess?

Also, do you really believe that members of the Sonderkommando units went into the gas chamber immediately after a gassing to handle corpses? If so, your opinion is that people can enter a gas chamber where hundreds of other people have just been gassed to death with cyanide, and work bare-handed untangling corpses, cutting their hair and pulling their teeth, and then cleaning up the chamber well enough to make it look unused. How is that done?? You must have overlooked the courtroom testimony of the prison warden who described the necessary precautions when gassing a death-row inmate. You must have overlooked it for your own reasons . . .

Last edited:
Let's bring out Rudolf Hoess. He confessed to a gassing time of 3-15 minutes, which is right in line with the SS doctors I've mentioned. Hoess's testimony is not questionable.

Before I bring you proof that zyklon B in pellet form cannot act that fast, do you concur with Hoess?

Also, do you really believe that members of the Sonderkommando units went into the gas chamber immediately after a gassing to handle corpses? If so, your opinion is that people can enter a gas chamber where hundreds of other people have just been gassed to death with cyanide, and work bare-handed untangling corpses, cutting their hair and pulling their teeth, and then cleaning up the chamber well enough to make it look unused. How is that done?? You must have overlooked the courtroom testimony of the prison warden who described the necessary precautions when gassing a death-row inmate. You must have overlooked it for your own reasons . . .
Hilarious, LOSER…
Quoting a NAZI after running away for nearly a month!
Where the Link to Rense?!

Hilarious, LOSER…
Quoting a NAZI after running away for nearly a month!
Where the Link to Rense?!
You didn't explain how the Sonderkommando units were immune to zyklon B when the rest of us would be dead doing what they did. Do you believe that the prison warden whose court testimony I posted exists? You know he does. Do you believe what he said about the necessary precautions that must be taken after an inmate has been gassed? This is a simple question. You do, or you don't . . .

How long does it take for zyklon B to kill hundreds of people? Your best guess.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back