Hollywood Wants Us to Bail Out Movie Theaters

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Since theaters are essentially storefronts only for the film industry, let Hollywood bail them out.

Film directors, producers, and actors have joined forces with movie theater corporations to beg Congress for a bailout. In a letter sent to both the Senate and the House, the movie industry said that without a bailout, “theaters may not survive the impact of the pandemic.”

Have not gone to a theater since Star Wars came out. Don’t plan to go ever again.
I have Netflix if I feel the need to watch a movie.
I don’t feel a need to have Hollywood telling me what they think. I have a need for a plumber, a contractor and others but I don’t really need an actor telling me who to vote for or how the country should be run.
Besides still waiting for all those inbreds that swore they would leave if Trump became president to leave. Wouldn’t mind if a few others followed suit

Since theaters are essentially storefronts only for the film industry, let Hollywood bail them out.

Film directors, producers, and actors have joined forces with movie theater corporations to beg Congress for a bailout. In a letter sent to both the Senate and the House, the movie industry said that without a bailout, “theaters may not survive the impact of the pandemic.”

Most actors are having to resort to doing commercials.
Personally I think the only way to hurt a rich person is make them poor.

I think the last time I went to the movies was to see Ready Player One.
That was in March of 2018.
I haven't had the urge to see a movie about a 110lb. woman beating up a half dozen 250lb. men lately... so there is that.

Forum List

Back