James O’Keefe of project veritas on HANNITY tonight!

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
If FBI director Wray sits on his hands and does nothing he needs to be take out
11879595-10B0-42F4-845A-BFAC328ABF8D.jpeg

• Banned
It's undercover footage of a car full of ballots and somalis getting paid $200 to fill them out for OMAR and sign them!

I hope they signed their real names so Trump can deport every last one of them!

They can go back to their beloved somalia!

Will he dress like a pimp and will Hannity call him a Great American?

Doesn't this guy ever get tired of having his butt handed to him? :) Talk about a nothing burger.
Tune in and learn

I've listened to O'Keefe multiple times. He's (putting it politely) a bottom feeder. And he's getting a friendly audience in Hannity.
Who won't ask him any tough questions...or bring up any of his past boo boos. :)
They'll just slap each other on the back for a segment and repeat as many slogan generating memes as they can.

Doesn't this guy ever get tired of having his butt handed to him? :) Talk about a nothing burger.
Tune in and learn

I've listened to O'Keefe multiple times. He's (putting it politely) a bottom feeder. And he's getting a friendly audience in Hannity.
Who won't ask him any tough questions...or bring up any of his past boo boos. :)
They'll just slap each other on the back for a segment and repeat as many slogan generating memes as they can.
Yawn

Tune in and learn

Oh look...the dems defense is smear the messenger............

Sorry babe but O'keefe got him lots and lots of the dems people on tape bragging and talking about their voter fraud.

Forum List

Back