"hmmm" taliban in pakistan claims ny bomb attempt

You really are stupid, aren't you?

They want to claim it because they want people to view them as a threat. It's pretty basic, really. They are telling you they hate all people who are not themselves.

You go ahead and think they have some other, higher, rationale, but in the end, that's all it comes down to.

I noticed this on Ansar al-Mujahideen. Specifically, Qari Hussayn Mehsud of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan claimed responsibility for the failed attack. A video statement was posted to Youtube, but was quickly and suspiciously removed due to "terms of use violations." I'll post updates to this thread as my source receives them.

It's amazing what passes as "news" anymore. We've got an unconfirmed statement from an unknown website and a waxed youtube vid speaking of an attack that never happened.

It's like a double hit of acid without an ounce of the fun.

It's amazing what passes as "news" anymore. We've got an unconfirmed statement from an unknown website and a waxed youtube vid speaking of an attack that never happened.

True, but keep in mind that the vast majority of these claims of responsibility begin on the internet. Web forums are a major medium of communication for al-Qa'idah and its associates and even the English-speaking forums receive these updates far before the MSM.

Did the Pakistanis attack us because Obama invaded their country? Makes ya wonder

Last edited:
Did the Pakistanis have attacked us because Obama invaded their country? Makes ya wonder

The stated reason for the attacks was the "martyrdom of Abu 'Umar al-Baghdadi and Abu Ayyub al-Masri," who were both agents of al-Qa'idah in Iraq. Whether or not any of this is true remains to be seen.

True, but keep in mind that the vast majority of these claims of responsibility begin on the internet. Web forums are a major medium of communication for al-Qa'idah and its associates and even the English-speaking forums receive these updates far before the MSM.

Does it make any sense to assume things are true because they get posted on the net?

Does it make any sense to assume things are true because they get posted on the net?

Who here has assumed that they're true?

Who here has assumed that they're true?

Did the Pakistanis have attacked us because Obama invaded their country? Makes ya wonder

The stated reason for the attacks was the "martyrdom of Abu 'Umar al-Baghdadi and Abu Ayyub al-Masri," who were both agents of al-Qa'idah in Iraq. Whether or not any of this is true remains to be seen.

You gave stated reasons for "attacks" that never happened. One of my clients just asked if I heard about the attempted attacks because they are reporting it on the msm. Does it make any sense to give this enough credence to report it on the msm? Of course not. But people love Fear and more reasons to blame Islam for their own shitty lives.

The video was uncovered Sunday by the U.S.-based SITE intelligence Group, which monitors militant websites.
AP News: Pakistani Taliban claims NYC car bomb attempt
Who says Al Qaeda takes credit for a bombing? Rita Katz. Who gets us bin Laden tapes? Rita Katz. Who gets us prettymuch all information telling us Muslims are bad? Rita Katz? Rita Katz is the Director of Site Intelligence, primary source for intelligence used by news services, Homeland Security, the FBI and CIA. What is her qualification? She served in the Israeli Defense Force. She has a college degree and most investigative journalists believe the Mossad "helps" her with her information. We find no evidence of any qualification whatsoever of any kind. A bartender has more intelligence gathering experience.

Nobody verifies her claims. SITE says Al Qaeda did it, it hits the papers. SITE says Israel didn't do it, that hits the papers too. What does SITE really do? They check the internet for "information," almost invariably information that Israel wants reported and it is sold as news, seen on American TV, reported in our papers and passed around the internet almost as though it were actually true. Amazing.
Special Report: IS ISRAEL CONTROLLING PHONY TERROR NEWS?
Who would belive ¨Reports that the Pakistani Taliban was responsible for the car bomb in New York were given to us by an Israeli woman who says she found it on the internet¨.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
The video was uncovered Sunday by the U.S.-based SITE intelligence Group, which monitors militant websites.
AP News: Pakistani Taliban claims NYC car bomb attempt
Who says Al Qaeda takes credit for a bombing? Rita Katz. Who gets us bin Laden tapes? Rita Katz. Who gets us prettymuch all information telling us Muslims are bad? Rita Katz? Rita Katz is the Director of Site Intelligence, primary source for intelligence used by news services, Homeland Security, the FBI and CIA. What is her qualification? She served in the Israeli Defense Force. She has a college degree and most investigative journalists believe the Mossad "helps" her with her information. We find no evidence of any qualification whatsoever of any kind. A bartender has more intelligence gathering experience.

Nobody verifies her claims. SITE says Al Qaeda did it, it hits the papers. SITE says Israel didn't do it, that hits the papers too. What does SITE really do? They check the internet for "information," almost invariably information that Israel wants reported and it is sold as news, seen on American TV, reported in our papers and passed around the internet almost as though it were actually true. Amazing.
Special Report: IS ISRAEL CONTROLLING PHONY TERROR NEWS?
Who would belive ¨Reports that the Pakistani Taliban was responsible for the car bomb in New York were given to us by an Israeli woman who says she found it on the internet¨.

How dare Obama not be there to diffuse those fire crackers.

Alhamdulillah, the statement is back online. It sounds like BS to me. I'll post download links if it's removed from Youtube again.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC01ksQ1fWk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC01ksQ1fWk[/ame]

BS. The Talliwackers could send some of their pros over there and blow the hell out of some shit but they haven't.....yet.
They will some day. Then the Empire will be about like living in IsNtReal or Iraq.
Another day, another bombing.
YAWN. It's late. I think I'll go put out some lines to catch breakfast and sleep in my hammock.

Forum List

Back