Hit them where it hurts, Donald

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Obama legacy, wait... what legacy?

Leftists and their MSM puppets are so screwed, and establishment right should better watch out.

Trump is coming and he will be swinging, hard.

Watch this 5 minute clip.

Trump on revenge (2012)

One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. Get even. And the reason, the reason you do, is so important…
The reason you do, you have to do it, because if they do that to you, you have to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person, which does make you feel good, to be honest with you, I've done it many times.
But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard."
I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back.

Can't wait for January 21st meltdown.

Obama legacy, wait... what legacy?

Leftists and their MSM puppets are so screwed, and establishment right should better watch out.

Trump is coming and he will be swinging, hard.

Watch this 5 minute clip.

Trump on revenge (2012)

One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. Get even. And the reason, the reason you do, is so important…
The reason you do, you have to do it, because if they do that to you, you have to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person, which does make you feel good, to be honest with you, I've done it many times.
But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard."
I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back.

Can't wait for January 21st meltdown.

Who really has a legacy?

Bush's legacy was a massive recession, two failed wars, an increase in terrorism.
Clinton's legacy was he had sex
Bush sr.'s legacy was that he was capable but lost an election
Reagan's legacy was the he ended the Cold War (but didn't) which left the Republicans without a demon to fight.

Trump denies State Department tenure extensions.

Barry's political appointments ambassadors get the axe on Jan 20.

NY Times is already crying.

In Break With Precedent, Obama Envoys Are Denied Extensions Past Inauguration Day

How petty and juvenile.

Election has consequences. Time for lefties to sit on the back and enjoy the ride.

Point out to me where Bush or Obama acted this petty and vindictive to former administration employees.

This takes the cake. And the fact that you endorse the deliberate upending of people's lives for petty reasons it speaks volumes.

In Break With Precedent, Obama Envoys Are Denied Extensions Past Inauguration Day

How petty and juvenile.

Election has consequences. Time for lefties to sit on the back and enjoy the ride.

Point out to me where Bush or Obama acted this petty and vindictive to former administration employees.

This takes the cake. And the fact that you endorse the deliberate upending of people's lives for petty reasons it speaks volumes.

It's been done before, so stop with the BS and acting as nice guy.

What do you mean "upending people's lives"?

How petty and juvenile.

It's been done before, so stop with the BS and acting as nice guy.

What do you mean "upending people's lives"?

When has this been done before? Take the time to actually read the article you linked to.

Should be such a pleasant ride from the asshole extraordinaire revenge club....Yet these people would whimper and whine if done to them...

When has this been done before? Take the time to actually read the article you linked to.

I actually read the article. Have you?

Trump is "breaking with decades of precedent", meaning it hasn't been done in decades, meaning it has been done before.

In fact, recalling the ambassadors on Jan 20 is part of foreign service tradition. Just because NY Times says something, and every leftist oupost repeat it, it doesn't make it true.

Foreign Service Tradition: Political Ambassadors Have To Be Out By January 20

All political appointees, including ambassadors “serve at the pleasure of the president.” All appointees of the outgoing administration are expected to leave by the time a new president is sworn into office on January 20.

Again, what do you mean "upending people's lives"?

Wow to have been a fly on the wall at the White House when Trump won....

How petty and juvenile.

---------------------------------------------------- from my point of view as a regular guy watching things unfold i'd say that the TRUMP doesn't trust the 'obama appointed ambassadors any more than he trusts the obama appointed heads of Security services . So , might as well get rid of ALL mrobama appointees as quickly as possible Coyote . ----------------------------- bush and mrobama mentioned , both along with clinton , old man bush , gwb are all barbecue buddies and consider themselve to be brothers from different mothers Coyote .

Forum List

Back