History of blacks who owned slaves

Anthony Johnson, a W. African slave on the first slave ship to Jamestown in 1619, became a wealthy slave/plantation owner.

For the reader and thinker, an excellent history of the period is linked below. It will open your eyes to the reality of those times. Whites people are so easily played. Lack of education made Trump president.

'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg

"1930s-era Alabama sharecroppers, among the most viciously exploited groups of people in American history."

'Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump'

For the reader and thinker, an excellent history of the period is linked below. It will open your eyes to the reality of those times. Whites people are so easily played. Lack of education made Trump president.

'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg

"1930s-era Alabama sharecroppers, among the most viciously exploited groups of people in American history."

Im about half way through "White Trash" its very educational if a little hard going at times.Its inconceivable that educated people could vote for Trump.

Im about half way through "White Trash" its very educational if a little hard going at times.Its inconceivable that educated people could vote for Trump.

Yea, educated people can be racist too.......

And educated people use that to make those "white trash" voters vote against their own interests....

Educated people are the ones who created the "white trash" label to begin with

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I see these dickhead posts regularly. Another one is that blacks sold blacks into slavery. I just wonder what the point is. It comes across as a childs argument. "Dont blame us because YOU were doing it as well."
There is no great truth being uncovered here.

I'm sure you've heard of the Barbary Slave Trades, right? If not, look it up. Both races were enslaved or held slaves.

Your argument is therefore invalid.

I voted for Trump, Tommy. Want to talk about it in the Bull Ring?

Not a well known story and one the MSM tries to suppress.

Free Blacks who owned Slaves 1830

I thought everyone knew about black slave owners.
What they don't mention is that this so-call claim that a black man was "first slave owner" is demonstrably false.....

What they also don't mention is during early colonial times -- a person's social status depended more on family name, religion, property ownership/wealth than it did on skin color...it wasn't until later that early colonial America decided the system of slavery would be focused on race...which is why that same "slave owner's" offspring had all of the property and wealth snatched from them just because they were classified as black.....

White supremacists CAN NOT be honest about the past because they know the truth isn't on their side....which is why they have to lie about it all the time...

What they don't mention is that this so-call claim that a black man was "first slave owner" is demonstrably false.....

What they also don't mention is during early colonial times -- a person's social status depended more on family name, religion, property ownership/wealth than it did on skin color...it wasn't until later that early colonial America decided the system of slavery would be focused on race...which is why that same "slave owner's" offspring had all of the property and wealth snatched from them just because they were classified as black.....

White supremacists CAN NOT be honest about the past because they know the truth isn't on their side....which is why they have to lie about it all the time...

The first black slaves were brought to NYC (then New Amsterdam) by the sugar planters from Recif, Brazil.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I see these dickhead posts regularly. Another one is that blacks sold blacks into slavery. I just wonder what the point is. It comes across as a childs argument. "Dont blame us because YOU were doing it as well."
There is no great truth being uncovered here.
Speaking of dickheads , look who is right on Q.

I wonder if they traded oranges for their slaves like the white man? :lol:

Heinegg's studies of free black families bear with particular force on the period when the South was a society-with-slaves. During those years--prior to the advent of the staple producing plantation, tobacco in the Chesapeake and rice in the Carolinas-- the line between freedom and slavery was extraordinarily permeable. Various peoples of European, African, and Native American descent crossed it freely and often. In such socially ill-defined circumstances, white men and women held black and Indian slaves and white servants, and black men and women did like. Peoples of European, African and Native American descent--both free and unfree--worked, played, and even married openly in a manner that would later be condemned by custom and prohibited by law.........................................

Heinegg's studies of free black families bear with particular force on the period when the South was a society-with-slaves. During those years--prior to the advent of the staple producing plantation, tobacco in the Chesapeake and rice in the Carolinas-- the line between freedom and slavery was extraordinarily permeable. Various peoples of European, African, and Native American descent crossed it freely and often. In such socially ill-defined circumstances, white men and women held black and Indian slaves and white servants, and black men and women did like. Peoples of European, African and Native American descent--both free and unfree--worked, played, and even married openly in a manner that would later be condemned by custom and prohibited by law.........................................

And then what happened???

Schools are overlooking? OH NO---they aren't overlooking---they are trying rewrite history. There is a massive agenda to hide that BLACKS owned slaves even here...............along with another agenda that many blacks were actually wealthy enough to own slaves. Then you have who were worst slave owners overall, who sold their family into slavery, and who started slavery here. These issues would affect white guilt and claims of victimhood.

Schools are overlooking? OH NO---they aren't overlooking---they are trying rewrite history. There is a massive agenda to hide that BLACKS owned slaves even here...............along with another agenda that many blacks were actually wealthy enough to own slaves. Then you have who were worst slave owners overall, who sold their family into slavery, and who started slavery here. These issues would affect white guilt and claims of victimhood.
How many of these "wealthy black slave owners" owned white slaves in perpetuity?? Complete with raping the female white slaves and selling her offspring to other "wealthy black slave owners"??

I know plenty of white slave owners who did it...

And why did the land and wealth of these "black slave owners" get confiscated so much and their offspring not be able to inherit that wealth??

I'll wait

How many of these "wealthy black slave owners" owned white slaves in perpetuity?? Complete with raping the female white slaves and selling her offspring to other "wealthy black slave owners"??

I know plenty of white slave owners who did it...

And why did the land and wealth of these "black slave owners" get confiscated so much and their offspring not be able to inherit that wealth??

I'll wait

Propaganda.....you have no evidence of your wild claims.

If you want to talk about 'rape' then you need to understand that blacks have always been more prone to committ even back then.

When a black raped a white woman most often it was not reported as the white woman would have been ostracized and shunned.....the blacks well knew this and it moitvated them...knowing that nothing woulld be reported.

Black racists CAN NOT be honest about the present, because they know the truth isn't on their side....which is why they have to lie about it all the time...
Traybird1.jpg

Trayvon Loves You

The kid waiting for Skittles wasn't concerned when Trayvon never returned??? Nice friend.

I want the truth!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back