Historically, no Antarctic ice shelf when CO2 is above 400 ppm

Not that I or anyone else here can see. Do explain.

And it's not my house of cards. It's a hundred year old theory accepted by very close to every scientist and technically educated person on the planet. But go ahead. Let's hear it.
Again… what radiative forcing component was responsible for the planet being 2C warmer with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2?

That’s how I destroyed it.
Sorry dude, but that's pathetic. Do you ACTUALLY believe you've outsmarted all those scientists? Do you ACTUALLY believe you've caught something that NO ONE else ever noticed? THAT's what makes you stupid.

Last edited:
Sorry dude, but that's pathetic. Do you ACTUALLY believe you've outsmarted all those scientists? Do you ACTUALLY believe you've caught something that NO ONE else ever noticed? THAT's what makes you stupid.
I’ve yet to hear any of them discuss the northern hemisphere driving the planet’s climate, so yes. They missed it. But not to worry colder temperatures will make them go back and discover their mistakes. They will discover that they shouldn’t have focused solely on modeling and should have studied the geologic record more closely.

Of course I’m sure are some that know this but are too afraid to speak about it for fear of being ostracized by their peers.

what radiative forcing component was responsible for the planet being 2C warmer than today with 26 ft higher sea levels than today with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today?

Riddle me that Batman.

I’ve yet to hear any of them discuss the northern hemisphere driving the planet’s climate, so yes. They missed it. But not to worry colder temperatures will make them go back and discover their mistakes. They will discover that they shouldn’t have focused solely on modeling and should have studied the geologic record more closely.

Of course I’m sure are some that know this but are too afraid to speak about it for fear of being ostracized by their peers.
I've seen multiple papers discussing hemispherical effects. If you haven't seen them the problem isn't the studies not being done but you not reading the papers.

I've seen multiple papers discussing hemispherical effects. If you haven't seen them the problem isn't the studies not being done but you not reading the papers.
Hemispherical effects is not the same thing as saying the northern hemisphere drives the climate of the planet.

Hemispherical effects is not the same thing as saying the northern hemisphere drives the climate of the planet.
Of course it is. Go read something other than the one paper you've grossly misunderstood.

Of course it is. Go read something other than the one paper you've grossly misunderstood.
You don’t know what I’ve read, Mr. Textbook Dunning Effect.

And you certainly don’t know anything about the earth’s climate. I know this because I’ve tried discussing it with you on numerous occasions.

I’ve even explained it to you multiple times and I bet you still can’t explain why the earth’s climate is driven by the northern hemisphere.

And you certainly don’t know anything about the earth’s climate. I know this because I’ve tried discussing it with you on numerous occasions.

I’ve even explained it to you multiple times and I bet you still can’t explain why the earth’s climate is driven by the northern hemisphere.

She's a liar ... even when explained to her, she claims to not understand ... she doesn't understand the scientific literature, so she can't understand how anyone else can ...

Hmm... more land?

I already have. Numerous times. How many more times do I need to explain it to you?
Till the explanation passes muster with a number of physical laws that your conceptions currently violate.

So which physical laws were violated?
Gosh, how many times do I have to tell you?

What was the date of the conditions you keep specifiying in your claim to have refuted the greenhouse effect?

Forum List

Back