Historically, no Antarctic ice shelf when CO2 is above 400 ppm

That’s a horrible analog that doesn’t even begin to explain why it’s 2C cooler with 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2.
It's only a horrible analog if you don't get it. What it was trying to communicate to you was that other factors exist.

It's only a horrible analog if you don't get it. What it was trying to communicate to you was that other factors exist.
So you are admitting that increased atmospheric CO2 doesn’t necessarily increase temperatures?

So can you tell me why the planet was 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2?

So you are admitting that increased atmospheric CO2 doesn’t necessarily increase temperatures?
I have to once again ask if English might not be your second language. I am stating that because other factors exist, it is possible for temperatures to fall while CO2 is increasing and for temperatures to rise while CO2 is falling.

Increasing GHGs, in and of themselves, will always decrease the rate at which IR from the land and ocean surfaces and the atmosphere escapes to space.
So can you tell me why the planet was 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2?
I just did.

Last edited:
I have to once again ask if English might not be your second language. I am stating that because other factors exist, it is possible for temperatures to fall while CO2 is increasing and for temperatures to rise while CO2 is falling.

Increasing GHGs, in and of themselves, will always decrease the rate at which IR from the land and ocean surfaces and the atmosphere escapes to space.

I just did.
Actually you didn’t. But not to worry, I’ll keep bringing it up.

We are presently 2C cooler with sea levels 26 feet shallower than the last interglacial cycle with 120 ppm more CO2.

If you choose to ignore the answers I give you, there is no point in our pretending to have a conversation. But since we could stop adding CO2 right now and temperatures and sea level will continue to rise, my answer is as simple as "just wait".

If you choose to ignore the answers I give you, there is no point in our pretending to have a conversation. But since we could stop adding CO2 right now and temperatures and sea level will continue to rise, my answer is as simple as "just wait".
You didn’t answer anything.

We are presently 2C cooler with sea levels 26 feet shallower than the last interglacial cycle with 120 ppm more CO2.

I'm sorry, but that is ignorant bullshit. These data are from November of 2021 from Global temperatures over last 24,000 years show today's warming 'unprecedented'
1667315101291.png

The correlation between temperature and CO2 is broken.
It is not. Other factors also affect CO2 levels and temperature, but the physical processes responsible for the bidirectional correlation between CO2 and temperature have not changed since the universe was created.

It just looks like that to you because you ignore almost everything I say.
Try again. What radiation forcing component is responsible for the planet being 2C cooler with 26 ft shallower seas with 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2?

Try again. What radiation forcing component is responsible for the planet being 2C cooler with 26 ft shallower seas with 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2?

What do you see happening in all these graphs in the 7-9,000 years prior to the onset of modern warming?
1667652140160.png

1667652162327.png

1667652187742.png

What do you see happening in all these graphs in the 7-9,000 years prior to the onset of modern warming?
View attachment 721170
View attachment 721171
View attachment 721172
Again… what radiative forcing component was responsible for the planet being 2C warmer with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2?

Again… what radiative forcing component was responsible for the planet being 2C warmer with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2?
I don't know and to be honest, I don't really care. If you think you have something that ought to convince me that you've falsified the greenhouse effect, let us hear it. Stop the fucking games.

I don't know and to be honest, I don't really care. If you think you have something that ought to convince me that you've falsified the greenhouse effect, let us hear it. Stop the fucking games.

Show us ANY temperature increase attributed solely to CO2 when it's increased from 280 to 400PPM. Oh, that's right, you can't because it's less than a rounding error!

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy... This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore...." Ottmar Edenhofer, IPCC

The only game being played is you. I just destroyed your house of cards.

The only game being played is you. I just destroyed your house of cards.
Not that I or anyone else here can see. Do explain.

And it's not my house of cards. It's a hundred year old theory accepted by very close to every scientist and technically educated person on the planet. But go ahead. Let's hear it.

Forum List

Back