His name is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula

So you cherry pick? And yes it is in the bible

You brought up Jesus. Or is your stupidity so bad you can't even read what you wrote? As for the Old testament it is no longer the law. Jesus and the New testament are what Christians are to follow. Or we would simply be Jews.

Who made the New Testament? ....

...so Christians threw out the stuff they didn't like :lol: and threw out what made them look bad

You keep displaying your ignorance. I repeat YOU brought Jesus up. And now want to complain about being wrong.

the criminal broke the rules of his parole.

Why the hell are you right wing nutters defending this criminal?
Why do you idiot lefties defend idiots like kennedy and obamaturd?

TM claimed he is a criminal and broke his parole? TM? be so kind as to be specific, in making the film how did that break his parole?

His parole had a stipulation that he could not use a computor for certain things.

In making the film using a computor he broke his parole.

It pays to actually read the news

You brought up Jesus. Or is your stupidity so bad you can't even read what you wrote? As for the Old testament it is no longer the law. Jesus and the New testament are what Christians are to follow. Or we would simply be Jews.

...so Christians threw out the stuff they didn't like :lol: and threw out what made them look bad

You keep displaying your ignorance. I repeat YOU brought Jesus up. And now want to complain about being wrong.

Don't Christian say the bible is a recording of Jesus sayings? If you're a christian you have to follow the bible not change your book and cherry pick

Don't Christian say the bible is a recording of Jesus sayings? If you're a christian you have to follow the bible not change your book and cherry pick

Keep on proving how stupid you are. Jesus is in the NEW TESTAMENT. The Old Testament is basically the Jewish Koran with a couple books added. Jesus had nothing to do with the old testament. Jesus brought us new instructions. FROM GOD.

Why do you idiot lefties defend idiots like kennedy and obamaturd?

TM claimed he is a criminal and broke his parole? TM? be so kind as to be specific, in making the film how did that break his parole?

His parole had a stipulation that he could not use a computor for certain things.

He did not have to use a computer at all. That is supposition unless he says so. You do understand how delegating duties works right?

Keep on proving how stupid you are. Jesus is in the NEW TESTAMENT. The Old Testament is basically the Jewish Koran with a couple books added. Jesus had nothing to do with the old testament. Jesus brought us new instructions. FROM GOD.

Then answer me who made the new testament?

So you are saying the Old testament is a load of garbage? And what do you mean Jewish Koran? Haha Christians are divided on so many things

what?

Christianity did not start until after the death of Christ.

The new testamant concerns Christ therefore......

what?

Who wrote the new testament? And was it modified at all? Any words changed that could change the meaning of the whole verse?

what?

Who wrote the new testament? And was it modified at all? Any words changed that could change the meaning of the whole verse?

Different individuals inspired by God wrote the books of the New Testament. Just as Jews inspired by God wrote the old Testament.

Perhaps you should actually learn something about a subject before you make slights and claim things that simple are not true?

mormons used toi have many wives and think that black people were inferior.

They changed their religion for practical reasons.

Is that moral?

Roger Maplethorpe blasphemed Christ with placing him in urine and calling it ART. He needs to be arrested tonight, if he's still alive that is.. Hung or given over to a group who will kill him..
So you're against freedom of speech?

She is responding in kind to the IGNORANT cowards that demand the film makers life or he be imprisoned. You know that though and are being disingenuous as usual.

So now YOU tell us if you think the first covers this film or we should throw out the Constitution and hang the guy?

what?

the apostles Matthew, Mark, Luke, John are some

as to your other question, I don't know. The original was in Greek IIRC and later into Latin and Then archaic English of the 17th century.

I'm not a bible scholar.

I didn't know people could be so damn stupid but you've proved me wrong. Christians follow the teachings of Christ which are outlined in the New Testament.

so then the mooslims are following the orders of Muhammad and annhilating infidels

works both ways dude

He did not have to use a computer at all. That is supposition unless he says so. You do understand how delegating duties works right?

I can't imagine even the most nutty of progressives believing this is just a big coincidence.

Forum List

Back