His Name Is Joshua Ungersma: White Male, Working Two Jobs to Support His Family, Murdered by Black Female Teenager as He Delivered Pizzas

The demonic MSM will ignore this awful story.

LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Jaelynn Billups, 17, is facing multiple felony charges including murder, armed robbery and theft in the killing of a Lafayette pizza delivery driver.
Joshua Ungersma, 37, was shot and killed while making a pizza delivery Aug. 31 in the 1900 block of N. 16th Street in Lafayette.
A witness, Patrick Gibson, told 13News and police that he had heard gunshots and went outside. He said he saw Billups with 19-year-old Alberto Vanmeter, and Vanmeter had been shot. Ungersma told Gibson that Billups and Vanmeter had tried to rob him and to call police. Gibson said he then saw Billups walk up and shoot Ungersma.
Another witness also said they saw Ungersma ask for someone to call police and then Billups shot him, according to court documents.
Officers said Billups was hovering over one of the victims when they arrived. When she was ordered to show her hands, they say she threw a 9mm handgun onto the sidewalk and was then detained. Court documents show Vanmeter was Billups’ boyfriend.
Police said Ungersma had a revolver in his pocket with the rounds fired. He did have a permit to carry.
Billups told the judge during an initial hearing Sept. 8 that her family was planning on hiring an attorney. She is being held without bond, and her trial date was set for Feb. 23, 2021.
The Domino’s where Ungersma worked is donating 75 percent of sales through Friday to his family. The restaurant is located on Greenbush Street in Lafayette. The response was so overwhelming on Monday the restaurant had to close early after temporarily running out of food.
The owners hope to raise about $15,000 for the Ungersma family but think they might beat that.

Black lives matter
red blood matters

Very few pizza delivery drivers get killed so we should just ignore this.
They kind of have carte blanche even in the bad parts of town, there's a boss looking out for them etc.

I don't like the "stories" of guys who "work" two or three jobs to "make a living" or "support a family" etc.

Too much unwanted work is being performed at some of those jobs, and guys who aren't so extremely aggressive looking for work are shit out of luck on their butt in skid row after being bullied and beaten out of the employment market. Goodfellas and local godfathers at city hall explaining ever so patiently, that's the way things ought to be.

LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Jaelynn Billups, 17, is facing multiple felony charges including murder, armed robbery and theft in the killing of a Lafayette pizza delivery driver.
Joshua Ungersma, 37, was shot and killed while making a pizza delivery Aug. 31 in the 1900 block of N. 16th Street in Lafayette.
A witness, Patrick Gibson, told 13News and police that he had heard gunshots and went outside. He said he saw Billups with 19-year-old Alberto Vanmeter, and Vanmeter had been shot. Ungersma told Gibson that Billups and Vanmeter had tried to rob him and to call police. Gibson said he then saw Billups walk up and shoot Ungersma.
Another witness also said they saw Ungersma ask for someone to call police and then Billups shot him, according to court documents.
Officers said Billups was hovering over one of the victims when they arrived. When she was ordered to show her hands, they say she threw a 9mm handgun onto the sidewalk and was then detained. Court documents show Vanmeter was Billups’ boyfriend.
Police said Ungersma had a revolver in his pocket with the rounds fired. He did have a permit to carry.
Billups told the judge during an initial hearing Sept. 8 that her family was planning on hiring an attorney. She is being held without bond, and her trial date was set for Feb. 23, 2021.
The Domino’s where Ungersma worked is donating 75 percent of sales through Friday to his family. The restaurant is located on Greenbush Street in Lafayette. The response was so overwhelming on Monday the restaurant had to close early after temporarily running out of food.
The owners hope to raise about $15,000 for the Ungersma family but think they might beat that.

B(lack) L(ives) M(atter), BLM what a wonderful kinda all embracing name. Something dreamed up by ad companies. I guess, when they where spitballing names for this,"Negros that hate whites" or "Commies that hate America" Fuzzy puppies league didn't quite work, either. Despite the fact like over 350 blacks were murdered by other blacks last years alone and 10 killed by cops, COPS are the problem here...excuse me, why are cops the problem?
BLM = Bureau of Land Management

"She will serve 50 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections, and five years probation."

Bet she's out in less than 10 years.

This woman will receive the punishment she deserves, it just amazes me that you have no interest in the story when someone white murders someone white.

I hope she at least ate some pizza before it got
cold.

Ironically, that is how I helped catch the two teens that robbed me in 2007.

I happened to drive right past where I had been robbed the next day, and they had left the pizza boxes on the top of the trash. I checked the label, verified those were the ones stolen, and called the cops. One of them is now serving a 20 year sentence because they had robbed at least 10 other drivers in the same way, both using metal pipes in the attacks.

Forum List

Back