“His Cognitive Decline Is Going to Get People KILLED!” – Former White House Physician Says Joe Biden Is Leading US to War

What you have described is the restructuring.

Obama repurposed many institutions to do the Democrat Parties Bidding.

It is despicable that the damn FBI has become an enforcement agency for the filthy destructive Democrats.

We see the same thing in the CIA and other government agencies like the IRS and Justice Department.

We even have the Democrats using our military to protect their sorry asses after they stole the election.

You are right. Under Obama many people that didn't sign up to the Libtard agenda were purged from the Federal government.

Former White House physician Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) warned this weekend that Joe Biden’s dementia is going to get people killed and will lead America to war.

Earlier this month Dr. Jackson called on the White House to come clean on Biden’s obvious dementia and end their cover-up on Biden’s failing health.

The mainstream media continues to ignore the obvious mental decline of this corrupt president

This is going from bad to worse!

I don't know about that. What is Biden doing that most every other Democrat wouldn't do?

That is not actually in dispute

Hundreds of FBI agents have blown the whistle.
Provide the PROOF.
Along with the Courts Findings.

Are you up to that ^^^^ task?

Otherwise, it is plain Hearsay, like Cassidy Hutchinson.

Like all the proof that put Trump in jail?
I agree.

So if RW/LW media would quit bitching every spoken moment, then maybe would could become more united.

Problem is, MEDIA is about ratings and money, and they (both sides) will do what they can to retain viewers.

You willing to admit this?
Both sides are equally responsible?

His mental decline won't lead us to war.

His willingness to do other people's bidding will lead us to war and his uncaring attitude towards America. His selfishness of getting more personal political and financial gain is what will get us there.

And it isn't just him that's leading us to war. His entire administration is part of it. They all cheer Ukraine, bow and clap when zelensky shows up on congress floor to ask for money, they all boo Russia and blame problems on them, they were part of blowing up nordstream, they agreed to place weapons near Russia's border and create a reverse cuban missle crisis, they appluad at handing Ukraine billions of dollars.

The entire Biden administration are to blame, not just sleepy Joe.

His mental decline PLUS his selfishness and uncaring attitude towards America PLUS the thugs he has surrounded himself in his Administration.......all this combined, will lead us to war.

I agree.

So if RW/LW media would quit bitching every spoken moment, then maybe would could become more united.

Problem is, MEDIA is about ratings and money, and they (both sides) will do what they can to retain viewers.

Nope

His mental decline PLUS his selfishness and uncaring attitude towards America PLUS the thugs he has surrounded himself in his Administration.......all this combined, will lead us to war.

Plus the single most corrupt family in politics.

Sawry Clintons
I know that you tried.

Plus the single most corrupt family in politics.

Sawry Clintons
I know that you tried.
So you are saying, NO.....to the trump mafia?
trump and his family are innocent? In your view?

Why is your LOVE for POS trump so Large?

Fuck Biden
Fuck all Clintons
Fuck Trump.

Markson covers some important details of China's involvement in the WHO origins investigation:
'Several other WHO investigators are PLA-trained or active participants in military research. One is a bat virus researcher working with Wuhan Institute of Virology. Another seven WHO members held official, senior positions with China's Centre for Disease Control, and several others worked for institutions that sit under the PLA.'
(Sharri Markson, What Really Happened in Wuhan, p. 280 "Conflicted")

So we challenge the reader to see if they can find the names list of the seven Chinese who were on the WHO investigative team, because Yong-Zhen Zhang of the Beijing CDC was the first human to sequence SARS2.

r35gdg4prcz11.jpg
,,and a meme isn't an argument, rather it indicates the lack of a good one.

Some of this country's "institutions" need to be either torn down or completely restructure. For instance, look how the fucking FBI covered up the corruption of Crooked Hillary, helped the Democrats attempt a coup against Trump and went after the Patriot Americans that protested a stolen election. They did all that in their spare time when they weren't trying to arrest Americans that protested at school board meetings.
FBI covered up for Hillary's corruption? First, to which corruption do you refer? could it be uranium one or her private server?

Democrats attempted a coup against Trump? I don't recall that occurring. Trump was impeached; a completely legal process, so it mustn't be that your referring to.

And yes, there was a protest against a "stolen" election, but then it turned into a violent trespass, and became an insurrection because it halted the transfer of power.

And then the school board meetings. There were death threats phoned into school boards.

FBI covered up for Hillary's corruption? First, to which corruption do you refer? could it be uranium one or her private server?

Democrats attempted a coup against Trump? I don't recall that occurring. Trump was impeached; a completely legal process, so it mustn't be that your referring to.

And yes, there was a protest against a "stolen" election, but then it turned into a violent trespass, and became an insurrection because it halted the transfer of power.

And then the school board meetings. There were death threats phoned into school boards.
The fucking piece of shit that was running the FBI let Crooked Hillary off the hook for her crimes by saying the bitch had "no intent". The most lamest excuse ever to let a crook get away with her crimes. Of course the head of the FBI reported to the Worthless Negro and he wasn't about to bring charges up against the Democrat Presidential Candidate was he?

I agree.

I seem to be the one between us who states this fact all the time.
I never use one day's worthless headline to form my point of view.

The fucking piece of shit that was running the FBI let Crooked Hillary off the hook for her crimes by saying the bitch had "no intent". The most lamest excuse ever to let a crook get away with her crimes. Of course the head of the FBI reported to the Worthless Negro and he wasn't about to bring charges up against the Democrat Presidential Candidate was he?
And there is THIS ^^^ guy.
Oh my goodness.
You are so fucking triggered.
I seem to be the one between us who states this fact all the time.
I never use one day's worthless headline to form my point of view.
Talk to Flash

Forum List

Back